As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Any Game Companies Interested in a party Sponsorship

brentbuccibrentbucci Registered User new member
edited July 2010 in PAX Archive
Hi All,
Hit me up if you are a game company in need or interested in a party sponsorship. A gaming company that I work for is happy to provide sponsorship for the right party.

brentbucci on

• Options
    Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator mod
    edited July 2010
    Exhibitors haven't been known to browse this board to intently. Here is mostly PAX community members, die-hard attendees and the like. This would be the place to ask if you were looking to sponsor one of our community events (Magical Mystery Tour, Post-PAX Party, Pre-PAX Dinner, Tri-Wizard Drinking Tournament, Cross-Country Supertrip, West Coast Train Trip, etc). I doubt that you will find an industry professional looking for a party sponsor here.

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

• Options
    Gamedeals.caGamedeals.ca Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Count me interested next year. This year we're throwing a party at one of the very nearby hotels (nice parlour suite), but I'm pretty sure we will outgrow the space this year and next year will be looking for sponsors/partners to get an entire bar/club.

Gamedeals.ca on
    GameDeals Video Games
    407 Columbia St. New Westminster (GVA)
    Just off Columbia Skytrain Station.
    http://www.gamedeals.ca
  • Options
    ArcoArco Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    In the past, I believe Khoo has also discouraged community members from seeking sponsorships. I think he said that PAX needs all the sponsorship it can get, despite threatening to absorb Seattle entirely.

Arco on
    Like this, not like the gas station.
    Organizer of the Post-PAX Party. You should come!
    Satellite Theater for life!
  • Options
    Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator mod
    edited July 2010
    I believe (and I may be wrong) that he doesn't want community events seeking sponsorship from people that might sponsor PAX. In this instance, he seems to be looking to specifically sponsor a party outside of PAX.

This may fall into a gray area.

Moe Fwacky on
    E6LkoFK.png

This discussion has been closed.