Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

"Fuck I am awesome" music

RaneadosRaneados Registered User regular
edited August 2010 in Help / Advice Forum
recently I've been wanting more music that claims to be amazing

mostly for the gym, running, and for the car

but also because i do like to regularly claim to be awesome, as I am

so I turn to you, H/A. I need some good songs that demonstrate being awesome. Not awesome songs, but songs that specifically flaunt the singer's abilities, or good looks, or just general crazy awesome nature

egotistical songs

please no ironic songs or joke songs, like "average everyday normal guy" or the Spose "I'm Awesome" song

but the more ridiculous the better

such as

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7e-HDRykUg

Dubh wrote: »
Rane is the future of ancient greek tradition
Raneados on