As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

TERROR BABIES!

MyDcmbrMyDcmbr PEWPEWPEW!!!America's WangRegistered User regular
edited August 2010 in Debate and/or Discourse
Yes it's the next greatest threat to the US, Terror Babies. These are the children of terrorists that fly into the US, to have their "Anchor Baby" and then flown back to their home country to be trained as terrorists.

D:

TERROR BABIES on CNN

Debbie Riddle TX House Rep (R) is the one who is *cough* blowing the whistle *cough* on this terrifying situation. Be sure to listen for the quote "people here illegally, aren't here legally."

Discuss.

Steam
So we get stiff once in a while. So we have a little fun. What’s wrong with that? This is a free country, isn’t it? I can take my panda any place I want to. And if I wanna buy it a drink, that’s my business.
MyDcmbr on

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    itt yet another 14th amendment thread

predecessors: 1, 2

ronya on
    aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    MyDcmbrMyDcmbr PEWPEWPEW!!! America's WangRegistered User regular
    edited August 2010
    ronya wrote: »
    itt yet another 14th amendment thread

predecessors: 1, 2

Strange.... I did not see a single mention of "Terror Babies" in either of those threads.

MyDcmbr on
    Steam
    So we get stiff once in a while. So we have a little fun. What’s wrong with that? This is a free country, isn’t it? I can take my panda any place I want to. And if I wanna buy it a drink, that’s my business.
  • Options
    OptimusZedOptimusZed Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    But this is still a 14th amendment issue.

OptimusZed on
    We're reading Rifts. You should too. You know you want to. Now With Ninjas!

They tried to bury us. They didn't know that we were seeds. 2018 Midterms. Get your shit together.