As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Problem with Soundcard

EndomaticEndomatic Registered User regular
Just recently my Hard Drive crashed. There is a thread here, probably a few pages back.

Now I've got it all up and running, but I can't get sound.

I haven't moved or touched the soundcard, the drivers are installed, everything is connected correctly into the correct spot, but I still hear absolutely nothing.

I have an ASUS Mobo with an Supreme FX II Soundcard that came with it.

When I put in my new HD, and reinstalled everything, I heard absolutely nothing.

With the software that comes with it, the sound is actually being recorded/shown on the volume slider (the green to red light slider thing) but none comes through my speakers.

I have no idea what could have happened because I'm pretty sure I haven't touched anything regarding the soundcard at all. There was no reason to.

As anyone experienced this after a format?

Endomatic on

• Options
    EndomaticEndomatic Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    I figured it out. Just needed to get the card itself back into the slot tightly. Was sticking out a bit from when I was yanking the old HD out.

Can lock/let die.

Endomatic on