As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Help me find a music video!

RialeRiale I'm a little slowRegistered User regular
edited August 2010 in Help / Advice Forum
So in the video, (I believe it's a techno song? Or at least something with a hint of electronic sounds) it's the night after some crazy party, and it cuts back and forth between different people that have had things taped to them/set on them etc. One of the guys is surrounded by hundreds of beer bottles, another is on top of a giant stack of items, you get the picture.

Anyway, at the crescendo of the song it all comes crashing down in slow motion.

I know this is a little generic, but it's a fairly recent video, and I know that I know the song/artist but I just can't remember them for the life of me. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

33c9nxz.gif
Steam | XBL: Elazual | Last.fm
Riale on

• Options
    looramagooralooramagoora Registered User regular
    edited August 2010
    hey dude, i'm about 100% sure the video your talking about is Simian Mobile Disco vs. Justice and the song is called "we are your friends", it came out quite a while ago, although you've probably found out by now!

looramagoora on