Options

[DnD] Darkness and Torment

• Options
    AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    A loud voice boomed throughout the camp, catching many of the gnomes by surprise and giving an equal number of them who were unfortunate enough to be standing too close to a highly reverberating surface head-splitting headaches, "Attention everyone! Reports have come that the battlefield has shifted and our own positioning may be unwise! As such, we will be proceeding southwest as quickly as possible. Please pack up your things as quickly as possible and begin marching, while keeping a watch on our rear for approaching forces." Jansen then quickly found his way into his sealed tent as the cursing shouts of dozens of unit commanders rose up in tandem as soon as they consulted a map and found out this meant that they'd have to go back up the hill they just came down. That he was in [strike]hiding[/strike] strategic planning was not to suggest that he had nothing to do, however. As the army continued to march back up the hill Jansen sent out a secondary order to prepare another wave of healing bombs, this time tailored specifically to regenerative mechanical components. Within the camp, Therin let out a sigh of relief knowing that he could carpet bomb with impunity given that he was dropping them on non-fleshy people who had more of a tolerance (or just couldn't feel the glass spheres breaking on their heads) for their healing dispersion methods.

As the army reached their new positioning, quite close to their origin spot on the hill, a new flurry of excitement took over the camp: Forgemaster Everlan had been given orders! The stocky man was quite excited and raced to ensure the packages would be ready just as the healing-copters were sent on their mission. Gliding over the warforged camp, each flying contraption was also outfitted with a medium-sized mechanical box. As each of them finished dropping their initial sphere payload, the aerial servants then flew parallel to the two encircled drow armies. In a succession of releasing hinges, the boxes were dropped onto the ground adjacent to both of the armies and complete the surround. A few moments after the final box was dropped and the flying machines were heading back to the Crusaders' forces, back in camp Everlan was hovering over a big red button. With the report of the drops being finished he fist immediately pounded on the button, a loud siren wailing in response. Near the front, each box simultaneously began whirring and growing in size as its various components began unfurling and taking shape. After almost a minute, the drow began to note that they were now faced with perhaps two hundred walking, four-legged, wooden automatons with a half-dozen pointed-blades extending from each of their legs. Each of them paced back and forth in position awaiting orders from their Forgemaster.

Move Action: Move to I8.
    Minor Action: Healing Infusion (Curative Admixture) on Mareka. Mareka is healed for 38 hp.
    Minor Action: Obedient Servant to F5.
    Free Action: Clay of Creation - The Obedient Servant gains 5 temporary hit points and the first time it misses with an attack, the attack is rerolled and must use second result.
    *Clockwork Soldiers' duration ends.

Clockwork Crusaders (I8) - HP 76/76; AC 25; F 20, R 23, W 24 [AP: 1 / HS: 8/8 / Ins: 19, Per: 19]
    *+5 saving throws against illusions
    *Anytime that an ally uses a magic item's daily power, that ally gain 11 temporary hit points

Obedient Servant (F5) - HP 38/38 +5 THP; AC 29; F 24, R 27, W 28
    * Any marked enemy that starts its turn adjacent to the servant takes 4 damage
    * Summon is capable of making 1 standard action and 1 opportunity attack, is considered an Ally for the purposes of powers and flanking.
    * If the summons is killed, Crusaders loses 1 healing surge (or takes damage equal to half-bloodied value if he has no healing surges remaining).
    * First time that the servant misses with an attack, it rerolls that attack and uses the second result.

Aegis on
    We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
  • Options
    soxboxsoxbox Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Mareka looks about in confusion as his forces are flung across the battlefield. Picking out a dozen of his constructs at random he directs them into the blackness. "See what you can find in there. This darkness is driving me crazy." Gathering the rest of his forces, they push hard into the closest elven army, fairly ineffectually, but the advantage of their positioning threatens the elves and prevents their retreat and inspires the warforged to action.

Minor: Perception: 1d20+8 13
    Crushing Surge vs AC on force C: 1d20+16 21 1d10+8 15
    Miss, but I gain 4 THP from battlerager and army C is marked.

soxbox on
  • Options
    AegofAegof Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Mareka
    The warforged find no Drow, but there do find a campsite. It, as far as they can tell, is practically ready to use--it was either hastily abandoned or set up in preparation for some other force's arrival.

They found nothing in C4, 5 or D4, 5. The abandoned (or prepared?) campsite is in D4.

The Drow alternatively flee and fight, though perhaps they can do both at the same time: one leaves a raiding party with the Oakhammer Tribe even as it retreats beyond sight.

Eladrin Force C- Standard: Swords vs. Mareka's AC: 1d20+16 31 Hit
    3d6+9 25 damage
    Move: Fey Step to I4
    Saving Throws: 2#1d20-2
    Onoging 5 damage 11 Success
    Immobilize 13 Success

Elf Force B- Dark Rain vs. Ander's Reflex: 1d20+7+4 24 Miss
    Saving Throw vs ongoing damage: 1d20 14 Success

Eladrin Force D- Move: Fey Step into the darkness.
    Raid vs. Oakhammer's AC: 1d20+16 23 Hit
    3d6+9 25 damage. Oakhammer Tribe has 4 ongoing poison damage (save ends) and 5 ongoing damage and Total Concealment (save ends both)
    Saving Throw vs Immobilize: 1d20-2 12 Success

Map
    Shallows1-9.png

Initiative
    Elf Force B- HP 53/164; AC 23; Fort 21; Ref 24; Will 23 Total Concealment Bloodied
    Eladrin Force D- HP 76/117; AC 27; Fort 24; Reflex 20; Will 22 Total Concealment
    ---
    College (C7)- HP 49/62; AC 25; Fort 20; Ref 25; Will 25; AP 1
    Ander (D3)- HP 76/76; AC 28; Fort 21; Ref 29; Will 24; AP 1 Total Concealment
    Oakhammer (H4)- HP 68/99; AC 25 -2; Fort 28; Ref 25; Will 22; AP 0 Raging, 4 ongoing poison damage (save ends), 5 ongoing damage and Total Concealment (save ends both)
    Reticulum (F5)- HP 77/77; AC 24; Fort 21; Ref 23; Will 26; AP 1
    ---
    Eladrin Force A- HP 98/114; AC 25; Fort 23; Ref 24; Will 23 Total Concealment, Marked
    ---
    Crusaders (I8)- HP 76/76; AC 25; Fort 20; Ref 23; Will 24; AP: 1
    Obedient Servant (F5) - HP 38/38 T 5; AC 29; Fort 24; Ref 27; Will 28
    Mareka (E5)- HP 75/94; AC 29; Fort 25; Ref 21; Will 22; AP 1
    ---
    Eladrin Force C (E4)- HP 43/117; AC 27; Fort 24; Reflex 20; Will 22 Marked

Aegof on
    I'm providing ambience.
  • Options
    abotkinabotkin Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    The initial part of my turn is a Minor action to make a Perception check of 13 trying to locate any Drow forces in the darkness. My passive Perception is a 20 though.

While I'm at it, I'll make a Religion check (22!) as a free action to try and determine anything useful about the darkness.

abotkin on
    steam_sig.png
    3DS: 0963-0539-4405
  • Options
    Alkey42Alkey42 Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    They focus their attention on the psychic echos of the cavern, trying to perceive anything different about the zone of artificial darkness.

Free Action:
    Nature at the Darkness: 1d20+15 19

Alkey42 on
  • Options
    SaurfangSaurfang Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    The best minds of the College are scratching their heads, trying to determine the nature of the darkness and why it's so persistent.

Free action: Arcana check 1d20+20=27

Saurfang on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Until I say otherwise, I'm going to assume you will be sharing the results of knowledge checks with each other. They are divided into different spoiled sections for organization, not secrecy.

Ander's Army
    You scouts discover a force of Drow nearby, though you lose some of the scouts in the race back to your forces. If it wasn't clear before that the Drow could see better in this gloom than your forces, it is now.

The Drow are in D4, of course.

Lolth's divine domains are Darkness and Trickery--Drow will add Fate in there, but you've a number of Shadar-Kai (good performers, so long as their act is incredibly dangerous) between the guild members who are glad to show them their error and remind them that the Raven Queen took Fate for herself long ago.

In war, Drow emphasize the Trickery aspect of their goddess. They insert spies into opposing forces, feed enemies false intelligence, orchestrate false betrayals and pit opposing allies against each other. They don't usually bring darkness with them--some believe because Lolth's war with The King Who Crawls has drained her so much that she can't give her followers such power--and this field of darkness is the first you've heard of coming from Drow.

Astral Reticulum
    Absorbing the psychic emanations of all that lives in the cavern, it becomes apparent that... nothing is amiss. The pain from the torture dens is the same, the rush and confusion of war is the same, even the local fauna--bats and worms and strange Underdark creatures (none stranger than the Many, of course,)--is unaffected by the darkness. That last is very strange; magic on such as scale should have some affect on wildlife for miles around.

College Clandestine
    The darkness is clearly divine in nature, but there's mortal arcanic power pulsing through it, too. The spell responsible is likely some horrific combination of traditional wizardry and divine ritualism. Such spells are usually avoided--they're a nightmare to put together and are frustratingly delicate for the effort put into setting them up and keeping them running. All spells have some kind of weak point to them--it's practically a supernatural law--but spells that are both arcane and divine are notoriously easy to subvert once you've discovered how.

Aegof on
    I'm providing ambience.
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    "We've done some excellent work here, gentlemen," Kalac said encouragingly. The illusionist triumvirate nodded, beamed, and frowned, respectively. "However, the drow continue to use the darkness as cover. I need you to sustain this illusion as long as possible in order to draw them out."

"That's all well and good," Sigma Frode cut in. "But maintaining this illusion is taxing. We don't have enough students to continue the deception indefinitely."

"Then I suppose you'll have to help out yourself, Professor Frode," Kalac fired back. The tiefling glared at the illusionist impatiently. "Don't worry, we're having Multimagical Studies try and determine what a more permanent solution would entail. With any luck, you're not going to have to chant for very long."

Lucretius Hob saluted smartly. "Just as you say, Miss Trin!" Frode rolled his eyes.

"Glad to hear it, Professor Hob. Now I need to go brief Multimagics. I'll leave it to you, gentlemen." There was a snap and the tiefling disappeared.

The diminutive Hob began waddling toward the inscribed circles.

"Wait, Lucky," called Professor Deckard. "Stay awhile, and listen. We can continue to bamboozle the drow, but we need to focus on trapping them as close to the illusion as possible for maximum effectiveness."

"Good piont!" squeaked Hob. "If we can fool them into approaching the illusory riches, that might work... but only over certain distances. Maybe Miss Trin can help out by teleporting the drow closer!"

"I wish she hadn't run off so quickly," Deckard sighed. "Well, we'll do what we can. Trying to dispel the darkness is important, no doubt."

Waves of psychic energy emanated outward from the camp. The allies of Aeternum Servans felt a tickling sensation in the back of their skulls--not unpleasant and easily ignored. The drow, however, were suddenly possessed of the compulsion to march toward a central position on the field of battle, amid the clashing arming. Some of the drow insisted that a powerful artifact rested there, certain to earn the favor of their capricious Spider Queen. Others justified their march by asserting that the central field offered a superior tactical position. No matter their excuses, however, they found their footsteps inevitably drawing them closer to the illusionists' work.
    Minor: Sustain Visions of Avarice.
    Minor: Visions of Avarice attack, vs. Drow forces A, B, C and D hit, hit, miss, hit. Forces hit by the attack are pulled 3 squares toward the vision of avarice; if they end this forced movement adjacent to or in the zone, they are immobilized, save ends, with a -2 penalty to saves against the effect.
    Minor: Religion check to figure out how to disrupt magical darkness: 1d20+16=22
    Elf Force B- HP 53/164; AC 23; Fort 21; Ref 24; Will 23 Total Concealment Bloodied
    Eladrin Force D- HP 76/117; AC 27; Fort 24; Reflex 20; Will 22 Total Concealment
    ---
    Oakhammer (H4)- HP 68/99; AC 25 -2; Fort 28; Ref 25; Will 22; AP 0 Raging, 4 ongoing poison damage (save ends), 5 ongoing damage and Total Concealment (save ends both)
    Reticulum (F5)- HP 77/77; AC 24; Fort 21; Ref 23; Will 26; AP 1
    ---
    Eladrin Force A- HP 98/114; AC 25; Fort 23; Ref 24; Will 23 Total Concealment, Marked
    ---
    ---

Saurfang on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    College Clandestine
    The spell is complicated enough that simply maintaining it must be fairly difficult. If you can find those responisble, getting rid of the spell should be as easy as killing them.

Perhaps more useful is the detail that the spell seems constructed almost like an illusion. Not precisely like one, as those pulses of arcane power seem to be carrying magical unlight, but this similarity could prove to be the first tug in unraveling this thing.

Recognizing an effect as illusory is a minor action Insight check.

Map
    Shallows1-10.png

Aegof on
    I'm providing ambience.
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    The many turn all thier attention to illusory darkness, trying to pierce it by force of will alone. But the torture dens provide too much distraction to percieve anything other than noise.

Minor: Insight: 1d20+17 19
    The Astral Reticulum
    77/77HP 9/9Surges 24AC/21Fort/23Ref/26Will 1AP Resist 10 Psychic 25PP 27PI
    ---
    Reticulum (G6)- HP 77/77; AC 24; Fort 21; Ref 23; Will 26; AP 1
    Spirit Companion (F4)
    ---
    Eladrin Force A- HP 98/114; AC 25; Fort 23; Ref 24; Will 23 Total Concealment,
    ---
    ---

Alkey42 on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Astral Reticulum
    For all their psionic might, the Many are unable to make any headway with the Drow's protective darkness.

Aegof on
    I'm providing ambience.
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Since Oakhammer and Ander seem to be running behind, I will just go, orokos isn't cooperating anyway.

Free: Summon SC to A1
    Move: Shift to G7; Move SC B1-C1-C2-B2-A2

waiting to see if it bumps into anything before taking standard...

---
    :arrow:Ander (D3)- HP 76/76; AC 28; Fort 21; Ref 29; Will 24; AP 1 Total Concealment
    :arrow:Oakhammer (H4)- HP 68/99; AC 25 -2; Fort 28; Ref 25; Will 22; AP 0 Raging, 4 ongoing poison damage (save ends), 5 ongoing damage and Total Concealment (save ends both)
    :arrow:Reticulum (G7)- HP 77/77; AC 24; Fort 21; Ref 23; Will 26; AP 1
    Spirit Companion (A2)
    ---
    ---
    ---
    The Astral Reticulum

Alkey42 on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Nothin'.

Aegof on
    I'm providing ambience.
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    After failing to find the drow with their senses, the many use their manifestation to wander around the darkness, feeling for something to take out their frustrations on. Finding nothing they then turn to the retreating drow in sight. They project their emotions at the enemy formation. This causes waves of psychic anger to emanate from them, attracting wrath spirits roaming the caverns that then converge on the drow.

Free: SC to H7
    Haunting Spirits vs Will: against C 1d20+14 22 Hit! 1d6+8 14 +5 (from SC) 19 damage and C grants Oakhammer CA until EOMNT
    Free: SC to J3

The drow, fatigued from forced march to flank and now in retreat, are confused by the incoherent yet frightening voices they hear in their minds. This is further complicated when boulders on the path ahead of them rise into the air and arrange themselves in a humanoid form, blocking their escape. The drow break ranks, some turning to face the near feral with battle barbarians following them, some trying to form some defense against a creature of floating rock, many are on the verge of panic from the angry echos in their head.

Elf Force B- HP 53/164; AC 23; Fort 21; Ref 24; Will 23 Total Concealment
    ---
    :arrow:Ander (D3)- HP 76/76; AC 28; Fort 21; Ref 29; Will 24; AP 1 Total Concealment
    :arrow:Oakhammer (H4)- HP 68/99; AC 25 -2; Fort 28; Ref 25; Will 22; AP 0 Raging, 4 ongoing poison damage (save ends), 5 ongoing damage and Total Concealment (save ends both)
    Reticulum (G7)- HP 77/77; AC 24; Fort 21; Ref 23; Will 26; AP 1
    Spirit Companion (J3)
    ---
    ---
    ---
    Eladrin Force C (I4)- HP 27/117; AC 27; Fort 24; Reflex 20; Will 22 Marked; Grant CA to OH until AR's turn
    The Astral Reticulum

Alkey42 on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Standard: Piercing Strike vs. D (CA from flanking with Obedient Servant and/or being hidden from D)
    1d20+21=25 vs Reflex, hit!
    1d4+11=14 damage!
    Sneak Attack: 3d8+5=23 damage!

Minor (in place of Move): Sneak in the Attack vs. D

Until the start of my next turn, the next ally who hits the target and has combat advantage against it deals extra damage against it equal to my Sneak Attack damage (3d8+5).

Ander's Army
    HP: 76/76 | HS: 8/8 | AC: 28 | Fort: 21 | Ref: 29 | Will: 24 | AP: 1 | Total Concealment

abotkin on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    The moving armies of Drow seem to be on all sides of Ander's army of performers. They strike quickly, and retreat before giving a real idea of their positions.

Yeah, Oakhammer can just delay for a bit.

Surrounded in the Dark vs. Ander's AC: 1d20+16+4 35 Hit
    3d6+5+2d4 19 damage

Map
    Shallows1-11.png
    Eladrin Force D- HP 39/117; AC 27; Fort 24; Reflex 20; Will 22
    ---
    Ander (D3)- HP 57/76; AC 28; Fort 21; Ref 29; Will 24; AP 1 Total Concealment
    Spirit Companion (J3)
    ---
    ---
    :arrow:Crusaders (I8)- HP 76/76; AC 25; Fort 20; Ref 23; Will 24; AP: 1
    :arrow:Mareka (E5)- HP 75/94; AC 29; Fort 25; Ref 21; Will 22; AP 1
    ---
    Eladrin Force C (I4)- HP 27/117; AC 27; Fort 24; Reflex 20; Will 22 Marked; Grant CA to OH until AR's turn

Aegof on
    I'm providing ambience.
  • Options
    AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    The jagged creations moved back and forth into flanking position harrying the eladrin force as the halfling army sent a force to harass and bleed the army's flanks. This continued for quite some time before Forgemaster Everlan had seen enough of these supporting tactics. Through the magical control apparatus at his fingers, he quickly cranked a number of levers and pushed several buttons sending a new set of commands to the wooden and metal artificial creatures. Almost immediately the few hundred walking boxes suddenly began to rush forward in a concentrated strike on one of the weaker flanks of the faltering drow. As they reach the mass of the enemy a problem begins to become evident to the far-away observers: many of the constructions are hobbling or moving in an otherwise haphazard manner. Everlan begins to curse as he rushes into the lower compartments of his control hut, searching in vain for the malfunctioning wiring. At the front, numerous constructs fall over from their initial attempted strikes at the drow, drawing a chorus of laughter from the enemy at the ineffective attackers. A second wave accomplishes much the same result with the drow now quickly working to impale and destroy as many non-functioning creations as possible and remove one thorn in their sides. An exasperated Forgemaster, who had long-since come out in a furious temper at the inability in finding the source of the problems, thrusts up his arms and smacks the side of his control box. As if a shock from the Gods themselves, the wooden defenders on the field quickly lurch to alertness and begin furious swipes with their metal spikes at the complacent drow. Before Everlan can comprehend what just happened, most of the drow force is either dead or scattered, only a few stragglers remaining behind.

An audible sigh of relief washes over the Crusaders' camp followed by a cheer and show of support for the Forgemaster before receiving orders to reposition the main army into a more defensive posture.
    Standard Action: Obedient Servant Attack at Eladrin Force D, 1d20+16+2=23, Miss! vs AC
    Reroll (Clay of Creation) - 1d20+16+2=23, Miss! vs AC
    Action Point: Obedient Servant Attack at Eladrin Force D, 1d20+16+2=34, Hit! vs AC, Eladrin Force D takes 1d10+8+3d8+5=38 damage.

Free Action - Staff of Artifice: My summoned creatures gain +2 bonus to attack and damage rolls until the end of my next turn.
    Move Action: Move Crusaders to G8.
    Minor Action #1: Obedient Servant Shifts to F4.
    PP Feature - Minor Action #2: Obedient Servant Shifts to E3.
    PP Feature - Minor Action #3: Obedient Servant Shifts to D4.

Clockwork Crusaders (G8) - HP 76/76; AC 25; F 20, R 23, W 24 [AP: 1 / HS: 8/8 / Ins: 19, Per: 19]
    *Anytime that an ally uses a magic item's daily power, that ally gain 11 temporary hit points

Obedient Servant (D4) - HP 38/38 +5 THP; AC 29; F 24, R 27, W 28 Total Concealment
    * Summon is capable of making 1 standard action and 1 opportunity attack, is considered an Ally for the purposes of powers and flanking.
    * If the summons is killed, Crusaders loses 1 healing surge (or takes damage equal to half-bloodied value if he has no healing surges remaining).
    * +2 to Attack Rolls and Damage until the end of Clockwork Crusaders' next turn.

Initiative Block:
    Eladrin Force D- HP 1/117; AC 27; Fort 24; Reflex 20; Will 22
    ---
    Spirit Companion (J3)
    ---
    ---
    Crusaders (G8)- HP 76/76; AC 25; Fort 20; Ref 23; Will 24; AP: 1
    Obedient Servant (D4) - HP 38/38 T 5; AC 29; Fort 24; Ref 27; Will 28 Total Concealment, +2 Attack Rolls & Damage (EONT Crusaders)
    :arrow:Mareka (E5)- HP 75/94; AC 29; Fort 25; Ref 21; Will 22; AP 1
    ---

Aegis on
    Characters
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Map
    Shallows1-12.png

Aegof on
    I'm providing ambience.
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    The stench of blood from the near defeated elves drives the Oakhammer tribe into a frenzy. Drums echo out as the tribe circles around the now cowering elves, the terrifying howls of bloodlust draining all hope of survival. Seemingly without any formal coordination, the tribe's bloodlust peaks and the enter army descends as one upon the elves, completely obliterating their forces and leaving not one survivor.

The cries of triumph build as the victory celebrations invigorate the forces and the battle lust refuses to abate. Small pockets of the tribe start to wander away from the carnage, searching for fresh blood and turn their attentions to the other beleaguered elven forces. Eventually as the celebration dies down, the trickle of wanderers turn into a stream as the army floods across the cavern, shouts of anger and triumph descend on the heavily wounded elven forces as they are overrun by the blood soaked barbarians.

Recuperating Strike vs AC: 1d20+18+2 38 1d12+1d6+13 23+2+2=27 - Force C is dead and Oakhammer gains 7 THP.
    Charge to F5
    Swift Charge vs AC - Army D: 1d20+18+1+2 32 1d12+13 21
    Saving Throws: 2#1d20 19 14 - Both Saved

soxbox on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    The elves dead around him, Mareka turns his attention to the wall of blackness. Shouting into the void, he screams "You cannot hide from Justice!" and urgues his constructs into motion. Sweeping through the darkness, he observes the strange arcane powers and tries to determine how he might destroy it so that he might better see his attackers.

Hearing something in the darkness ahead, he shouts out "Axe's at ready!" "Charge". The warforged run swinging into the darkness, hoping to find their foe.

Insight: 1d20+8 20
    Move - D5, C4, C3, B2 - If I run into anything swing at that, otherwise swing at A1. I'll mark whoever I swing at.
    Brash Strike vs AC: 1d20+18 21 1d10+12 16

Initiative Block:
    :arrow:Elf Force B- HP 53/164; AC 23; Fort 21; Ref 24; Will 23 Total Concealment
    [strike]Eladrin Force D- HP 1/117; AC 27; Fort 24; Reflex 20; Will 22[/strike]
    ---
    Spirit Companion (J3)
    ---
    ---
    Oakhammer (F5)- HP 68/99 T 7; AC 25 -2; Fort 28; Ref 25; Will 22; AP 0 Raging, 4 ongoing poison damage (save ends), 5 ongoing damage and Total Concealment (save ends both)
    Obedient Servant (D4) - HP 38/38 T 5; AC 29; Fort 24; Ref 27; Will 28 Total Concealment, +2 Attack Rolls & Damage (EONT Crusaders)
    Mareka (B2?)- HP 75/94; AC 29; Fort 25; Ref 21; Will 22; AP 1
    ---
    [strike]Eladrin Force C (I4)- HP 27/117; AC 27; Fort 24; Reflex 20; Will 22 Marked; Grant CA to OH until AR's turn[/strike]

soxbox on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Mareka's warforged encounter the remaining force of eladrin in the darkness, but are struck themselves before they can do any damage. The darkness itself seems to attack them descending like black spears into the warforged's pitiful torchlight.

Elf Force B- Dark Rain vs. Mareka's Reflex: 1d20+7+4 Hit
    24 3d6+12 23 damage.

Initiative Block:
    ---
    :arrow:College (C7)- HP 49/62; AC 25; Fort 20; Ref 25; Will 25; AP 1
    :arrow:Ander (D3)- HP 57/76; AC 28; Fort 21; Ref 29; Will 24; AP 1 Total Concealment
    Spirit Companion (J3)
    ---
    Eladrin Force A (C3)- HP 98/114; AC 25; Fort 23; Ref 24; Will 23 Total Concealment, Marked
    ---
    Oakhammer (F5)- HP 68/99 T 7; AC 25 -2; Fort 28; Ref 25; Will 22; AP 0 Raging, 4 ongoing poison damage (save ends), 5 ongoing damage and Total Concealment (save ends both)
    Mareka (C4)- HP 53/94; AC 29; Fort 25; Ref 21; Will 22; AP 1
    ---
    [strike]Eladrin Force C (I4)- HP 27/117; AC 27; Fort 24; Reflex 20; Will 22 Marked; Grant CA to OH until AR's turn[/strike]

Map
    Shallows1-13.png

Aegof on
    I'm providing ambience.
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    The stylized wooden mask nodded, the plant fronds that framed it bobbing in the air. "Yes, I am saying to you that I tink dis darkness has magic of de divine about it."

"Alright," Kalac mused. "What kind of magic is it?"

Baron's eyes narrowed in thought--at least, Kalac thought they did. It was a little hard to tell with the mask. Well, she was willing to allow Multimagic Studies their little peccadillos as long as they could figure out how the hell to get rid of the Drow's cloud of unnatural darkness.

"I tink perhaps it's some type of illusion," Baron ventured. "Hard to say." The beads and dried...things that hung around his neck made a faint rattling sound. The white skull blazoned across the mask seemed to grin impishly. Baron's dark skin stood in stark contrast.

"Alright," Kalac reached a decision. "Get everyone available working on unraveling that illusion."

The Coyote Circles flared in the camp of the illusionists. The faces of Hob, Frode, and Deckard were underlit by the glowing green runes.

Far away, the illusionary treasure began to pulse. The illusionists felt the minds of the drow army yield softly to the insidious suggestion: Come closer.

Insight: 1d20+8=19
    Minor: Visions of Avarice attack
    vs. Eladrin Force A 1d20+16=28, hit!
    vs. Elf Force B 1d20+16=36, hit!
    Eladrin Force A and B are pulled three squares toward the Vision of Avarice. If they end this forced movement in the zone or adjacent to it, they are immobilized, save ends.

Initiative Block:
    ---
    :arrow:Ander (D3)- HP 57/76; AC 28; Fort 21; Ref 29; Will 24; AP 1 Total Concealment
    Spirit Companion (J3)
    ---
    Eladrin Force A (C3)- HP 98/114; AC 25; Fort 23; Ref 24; Will 23 Total Concealment, Marked
    ---
    Mareka (C4)- HP 53/94; AC 29; Fort 25; Ref 21; Will 22; AP 1
    ---

Saurfang on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    It's frustrations somewhat calmed by the defeat of some of it's ememies. The collective attempts again to sense a presence in the black cloud.

Minor: Insight 25

Stats:
    The Astral Reticulum

Alkey42 on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    At last the darkness' secrets become apparent. A bipartite spell of illusion and darkness both, the Astral Reticulum's intense focus shatters the illusion utterly, leaving only a thin sheet of shadows.

Woo, DC 25 Insight check met, finally. The Spider's Light zone is going to change a bit, now.
    -it no longer blocks line of sight
    -it now only grants concealment, though not from the drow
    -it becomes a zone of dim light

Map
    Shallows1-14.png

Aegof on
    I'm providing ambience.
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    The many sense her servants cowering in the dark, and sends its will made manifest to punish them, but the darkness somehow shields them still. Then it projects soothing spiritual energy into it's allies in the dark. "Fear not, for they are hidden no more."

Free: Summon SC to C3
    Standard: Stalker's Strike vs B's Fortitude.: 1d20+14+2-2 19 Miss!

Move->Minor: Healing Spirit on Mareka; Mareka can spend a surge +23 HP +6 from Reparation Apparatus for +29 total
    Healing Spirit on Ander's Army +12 HP
    Strengthening Spirit +2 THP to Ander, Obedient Servant, and Mareka
    Reparation Apparatus for Obedient Servant +8 for 10 THP total
    Reparation Apparatus for Mareka +5 for 7 THP total

Initiative Block:
    ---
    :arrow:Ander (D3)- HP 69/76 T 2; AC 28; Fort 21; Ref 29; Will 24; AP 1 Total Concealment
    Spirit Companion (C3)
    ---
    ---
    Oakhammer (F5)- HP 68/99 T 7; AC 25 -2; Fort 28; Ref 25; Will 22; AP 0 Raging
    Obedient Servant (D4) - HP 38/38 T 10; AC 29; Fort 24; Ref 27; Will 28 Total Concealment, +2 Attack Rolls & Damage (EONT Crusaders)
    Mareka (C4)- HP 82/94 T 7; AC 29; Fort 25; Ref 21; Will 22; AP 1
    ---

Alkey42 on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Just as Ander is reaching the breaking point in his frustration over the supernatural darkness that had descended, the darkness changes, becomes less oppressive and easier to pierce. Excited at the chance to attack the group that appeared to cause the darkness, he orders his army to bait the Drow into attacking and sets up a deadly counter-strike.

Move to C2 via C3, provoking an opportunity attack from B. (If B scores a Critical, use Second Chance to force a miss, if they manage to hit without a critical, use Swift Parry).

Standard: Dazing Strike vs. B (CA from being missed by an opportunity attack)
    1d20+19=38 vs AC, critical hit!
    15+2d6=19 damage!
    Critical sneak attack, 29 damage!

Minor: Critical Opportunity vs. B
    1d20+19=23, hit!
    3d4+11=18 damage!

Initiative Block:
    [STRIKE]Elf Force B- HP 53/164; AC 23; Fort 21; Ref 24; Will 23 Total Concealment[/STRIKE]
    ---
    College (C7)- HP 49/62; HS 7/7; AC 25; Fort 20; Ref 25; Will 25; AP 1
    Ander (C2)- HP 69/76 T 2; HS 8/8; AC 28; Fort 21; Ref 29; Will 24; AP 1 Concealment
    Reticulum (G7)- HP 77/77; HS 9/9; AC 24; Fort 21; Ref 23; Will 26; AP 1
    Spirit Companion (C3)
    ---
    :arrow:Eladrin Force A (C3)- HP 98/114; AC 25; Fort 23; Ref 24; Will 23 Concealment, Marked
    ---
    Oakhammer (F5)- HP 68/99 T 7; HS 10/10; AC 25 -2; Fort 28; Ref 25; Will 22; AP 0 Raging
    Crusaders (G8)- HP 76/76; HS 8/8; AC 25; Fort 20; Ref 23; Will 24; AP: 1
    Obedient Servant (D4) - HP 38/38 T 10; AC 29; Fort 24; Ref 27; Will 28 Concealment, +2 Attack Rolls & Damage (EONT Crusaders)
    Mareka (C4)- HP 82/94 T 7; HS 12/13; AC 29; Fort 25; Ref 21; Will 22; AP 1
    ---

abotkin on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Ander's men find the spell's casters, locked in deep, impenetrable concentration even as they are cut down. The spell disperses quickly.

The remaining Drow prepare to make their stand, surrounded by barren rock and hostile forces. Coming here had seemed like such a good idea, but now they could not bring themselves to leave.

Elf Force B- OA vs. Anders: 1d20+15+2 34 Miss

Eladrin Force A- Standard: Total Defense
    saving throw: 1d20 7 Failure

Map
    Shallows1-15.png

Initiative Block:
    [STRIKE]Elf Force B- HP 53/164; AC 23; Fort 21; Ref 24; Will 23 Total Concealment[/STRIKE]
    ---
    Ander (C2)- HP 69/76 T 2; HS 8/8; AC 28; Fort 21; Ref 29; Will 24; AP 1
    Spirit Companion (C3)
    ---
    Eladrin Force A (F4)- HP 98/114; AC 25 +2; Fort 23 +2; Ref 24 +2; Will 23 +2; Marked, Immobilized (save ends)
    ---
    :arrow:Oakhammer (F5)- HP 68/99 T 7; HS 10/10; AC 25 -2; Fort 28; Ref 25; Will 22; AP 0 Raging
    :arrow:Crusaders (F5)- HP 76/76; HS 8/8; AC 25; Fort 20; Ref 23; Will 24; AP: 1
    Obedient Servant (D4) - HP 38/38 T 10; AC 29; Fort 24; Ref 27; Will 28 +2 Attack Rolls & Damage (EONT Crusaders)
    :arrow:Mareka (C4)- HP 82/94 T 7; HS 12/13; AC 29; Fort 25; Ref 21; Will 22; AP 1
    ---

Aegof on
    I'm providing ambience.
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Still wrapped up in bloodlust from their slaying of the other forces, the Oakhammer tribe terrifyingly encircles the last elven army and begins to hurl insults at the cowering forces. Unfortunately, in the blood-drunk state, factions of the tribe lose track of exactly who the targets of their insults are and the front line degenerates into infighting, leaving the elven army watching bemusedly from a distance.

Shift to G5.
    Brutal Slam vs Fortitude: 1d20+18+2 21 2d12+13 27 - Ultrafail

soxbox on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Mareka stares around in confusion as the darkness lifts and he finds his army surrounded by allies instead of enemies. "Men, we have fought a fine battle here today." He thinks back over the past days events, not quite sure what he'd done to make this happen, but pretty sure he must have done something right. "A fine battle."

His victory speech is cut short by the sounds of the Oakhammer Tribe's battlecries.

"Bah, Human riff-raff! Somebody needs to bring some order round here." Mareka orders his warforged to about-face and begin to make their way south, pushing their way through the in-fighting human tribes until they finally spot the remaining elven forces.

"Dolts! Quit your bickering. There's still work to do!" Dispatching a few of his men to keep the tribe under control, he moves the rest of the army into position around the elven forces. "Right! Hit 'em hard, and don't let one of those scum escape. They'll answer for their crimes." Warforged press in on all sides of the drow, hitting at weaknesses and cutting off any hope of either escape or reprisal.

Move to E4.
    Brash Strike vs AC: 1d20+18 28 1d10+12 13
    Free: Mark them, and subject them to lawbreakers doom.

Initiative Block:
    ---
    :arrow:College (C7)- HP 49/62; HS 7/7; AC 25; Fort 20; Ref 25; Will 25; AP 1
    :arrow:Ander (C2)- HP 69/76 T 2; HS 8/8; AC 28; Fort 21; Ref 29; Will 24; AP 1
    :arrow:Reticulum (G7)- HP 77/77; HS 9/9; AC 24; Fort 21; Ref 23; Will 26; AP 1
    Spirit Companion (C3)
    ---
    Eladrin Force A (F4)- HP 85/114; AC 25 +2; Fort 23 +2; Ref 24 +2; Will 23 +2; Marked+Lawbreaker(mareka), Immobilized (save ends)
    ---
    Oakhammer (E5)- HP 68/99 T 7; HS 10/10; AC 25 -2; Fort 28; Ref 25; Will 22; AP 0 Raging
    Obedient Servant (D4) - HP 38/38 T 10; AC 29; Fort 24; Ref 27; Will 28 +2 Attack Rolls & Damage (EONT Crusaders)
    Mareka (E4)- HP 82/94 T 7; HS 12/13; AC 29; Fort 25; Ref 21; Will 22; AP 1 Granting CA (but no attack bonus)
    ---

soxbox on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Believing the remaining Drow will attempt to flee like its kin previously, they reposition their manifestation to block this escape. Then they focus on flooding the minds of the drow with images of sharp fanged, slathering troubadours in bright colored motley. The entire drow army suddenly develops an acute case of Coulrophobia.

Summon SC to G4
    Haunting Spirits vs A's Will: 1d20+14 32 Hit! 1d6+8 10 damage and A grants Ander CA until EOMNT
    Squares adjacent to SC are difficult terrain to enemies

Stats:
    The Astral Reticulum
    Initiative Block:
    ---
    :arrow:College (C7)- HP 49/62; HS 7/7; AC 25; Fort 20; Ref 25; Will 25; AP 1
    Spirit Companion (G4)
    ---
    Eladrin Force A (F4)- HP 75/114; AC 25 +2; Fort 23 +2; Ref 24 +2; Will 23 +2; Marked+Lawbreaker(mareka), Immobilized (save ends), CA to Ander (until AR's next turn)
    ---
    Oakhammer (E5)- HP 68/99 T 7; HS 10/10; AC 25 -2; Fort 28; Ref 25; Will 22; AP 0 Raging
    Mareka (E4)- HP 82/94 T 7; HS 12/13; AC 29; Fort 25; Ref 21; Will 22; AP 1 Granting CA (but no attack bonus)
    ---

Alkey42 on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Approaching the outskirts of the College's chaotic camp, Devin's eyes widen as he sees what the students are attempting. He breaks into a dead run. He waves his arms frantically in the air, shouting, "STOOOOOP!"

Most students turn their heads toward him, dropping their hands from the bizarre, crook-fingered stance they had assumed. A significant number, however, just don't hear or are too deep in concentration. There is a dark purple flash, a scent of strange incense, and, on the edge of hearing, a bemused chuckle. The students who'd continued the spell were facedown on the floor. Devin sighed.

"Alright, who thought it was a smart idea to practice the evil eye? It's a difficult technique and, clearly, you aren't ready for it." Devin glared, daring someone to speak.

One of the students boldly stepped forth. "Sir. The evil eye is designed to make the foe more susceptible to the attack. We thought it might soften the drow remnant before launching an assault." She met Devin's eye, then looked away.

Devin exhaled. "An excellent idea," the student perked up, "in principle. However, now we're left with too few students to mount a successful attack, and no time to round up more. Our attack will be delayed. Take these students to the infirmary!" He pointed at the victims of the botched ritual, who were now writhing on the ground and gibbering faintly.

Minor: Evil Eye of the Vistani vs. Eladrin A Will: 1d20+19=20, critical miss!
    Standard: Winged Horde vs. Eladrin A Will: 1d20+16=18, miss again!

Initiative Block:
    ---
    Spirit Companion (G4)
    ---
    Eladrin Force A (F4)- HP 75/114; AC 25 +2; Fort 23 +2; Ref 24 +2; Will 23 +2; Marked+Lawbreaker(mareka), Immobilized (save ends), CA to Ander (until AR's next turn)
    ---
    Crusaders (F5)- HP 76/76; HS 8/8; AC 25; Fort 20; Ref 23; Will 24; AP: 1
    ---

Saurfang on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    The last remaining enemy forces now nearly completely surrounded, the order goes out from the gnome artifice commander for the walking wooden assault troops to block one of the few remaining open paths near the cavern walls. As they do so, several of the creations launch themselves up and off the wall, springing deftly towards the still-conscious troops with talons extended hoping to catch at least some of the drow out of position.
    Minor Action: Obedient Servant shifts to E3.
    Standard Action: Obedient Servant Attack at Eladrin Force A, 1d20+16+2+2=34, Hit! vs AC, Eladrin Force A takes 1d10+8+2=12 damage.
    Free Action - Staff of Artifice: My summoned creatues gain +2 bonus to attack and damage rolls until the end of my next turn.

Clockwork Crusaders (G8) - HP 76/76; AC 25; F 20, R 23, W 24 [AP: 0 / HS: 8/8 / Ins: 19, Per: 19]

Obedient Servant (E3) - HP 38/38 +10 THP; AC 29; F 24, R 27, W 28
    * +2 to Attack Rolls and Damage until the end of Clockwork Crusaders' next turn.

Initiative Block:
    ---
    Ander (C2)- HP 69/76 T 2; HS 8/8; AC 28; Fort 21; Ref 29; Will 24; AP 1
    Spirit Companion (G4)
    ---
    Eladrin Force A (F4)- HP 63/114; AC 25 +2; Fort 23 +2; Ref 24 +2; Will 23 +2; Marked+Lawbreaker(mareka), Immobilized (save ends), CA to Ander (until AR's next turn)
    ---
    Oakhammer (G5)- HP 68/99 T 7; HS 10/10; AC 25 -2; Fort 28; Ref 25; Will 22; AP 0 Raging
    Crusaders (G8)- HP 76/76; HS 8/8; AC 25; Fort 20; Ref 23; Will 24; AP: 0
    Obedient Servant (E3) - HP 38/38 T 10; AC 29; Fort 24; Ref 27; Will 28 +2 Attack Rolls & Damage (EONT Crusaders)
    ---

Aegis on
    Characters
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Move to E5

Sly Flourish vs. A
    1d20+21=38 vs. AC, hit!
    1d4+16=20 damage!
    Sneak attack, 3d8+5=20 damage!

Minor: Low Slash vs. A
    1d20+21=23 vs. AC, miss.

Initiative Block:
    ---
    Ander (E5)- HP 69/76 T 2; HS 8/8; AC 28; Fort 21; Ref 29; Will 24; AP 1
    Spirit Companion (G4)
    ---
    :arrow: Eladrin Force A (F4)- HP 23/114; AC 25 +2; Fort 23 +2; Ref 24 +2; Will 23 +2; Marked+Lawbreaker(mareka), Immobilized (save ends), CA to Ander (until AR's next turn)
    ---
    Oakhammer (G5)- HP 68/99 T 7; HS 10/10; AC 25 -2; Fort 28; Ref 25; Will 22; AP 0 Raging
    Crusaders (G8)- HP 76/76; HS 8/8; AC 25; Fort 20; Ref 23; Will 24; AP: 0
    Obedient Servant (E3) - HP 38/38 T 10; AC 29; Fort 24; Ref 27; Will 28 +2 Attack Rolls & Damage (EONT Crusaders)
    ---

abotkin on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Though their every instinct tells them to scatter into the darkness, the drow remain convinced that if they can just hold out a while longer, their victory will come.

Standard: Total Defense
    Saving Throw: 1d20 12 Success

Map
    Shallows1-16.png

Initiative
    :arrow:Ander (E5)- HP 69/76 T 2; HS 8/8; AC 28; Fort 21; Ref 29; Will 24; AP 1
    Spirit Companion (G4)
    ---
    Eladrin Force A (F4)- HP 23/114; AC 25 +2; Fort 23 +2; Ref 24 +2; Will 23 +2; Marked+Lawbreaker(mareka), CA to Ander (until AR's next turn)
    ---
    :arrow:Oakhammer (G5)- HP 68/99 T 7; HS 10/10; AC 25 -2; Fort 28; Ref 25; Will 22; AP 0 Raging
    :arrow:Crusaders (G8)- HP 76/76; HS 8/8; AC 25; Fort 20; Ref 23; Will 24; AP: 0
    :arrow:Mareka (E4)- HP 82/94 T 7; HS 12/13; AC 29; Fort 25; Ref 21; Will 22; AP 1 Granting CA (but no attack bonus)

Aegof on
    I'm providing ambience.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    After the disastrous attempt to muster their magic, Devin is more successful at marshaling the students a second time. Light blooms around a circle of chanting casters. A winged horde of illusory creatures descended on the dwindling drow defenders, tearing into them with phantom claws that inflict wounds that are all too real.

Standard: Winged Horde vs. Eladrin A Will 1d20+16=30, hit! for 7 psychic damage.

Initiative
    :arrow:Ander (E5)- HP 69/76 T 2; HS 8/8; AC 28; Fort 21; Ref 29; Will 24; AP 1
    Spirit Companion (G4)
    ---
    Eladrin Force A (F4)- HP 16/114; AC 25 +2; Fort 23 +2; Ref 24 +2; Will 23 +2; Marked+Lawbreaker(mareka), CA to Ander (until AR's next turn)
    ---
    :arrow:Oakhammer (G5)- HP 68/99 T 7; HS 10/10; AC 25 -2; Fort 28; Ref 25; Will 22; AP 0 Raging
    :arrow:Mareka (E4)- HP 82/94 T 7; HS 12/13; AC 29; Fort 25; Ref 21; Will 22; AP 1 Granting CA (but no attack bonus)

Saurfang on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    As the last remaining Drow forces seem determined to stand until the end, Ander orders his forces to close in and finish them. After the last of them fall, Ander's vengeance driven bloodlust is sated somewhat and he belatedly realizes that perhaps they should have taken some prisoners for questioning.

Sly Flourish vs. A
    1d20+21=28 vs. AC, hit!
    1d4+16=19 damage!
    Sneak attack, 3d8+5=15 damage!

Initiative
    Ander (E5)- HP 69/76 T 2; HS 8/8; AC 28; Fort 21; Ref 29; Will 24; AP 1
    Spirit Companion (G4)
    ---
    [Strike]Eladrin Force A (F4)- HP 16/114; AC 25 +2; Fort 23 +2; Ref 24 +2; Will 23 +2; Marked+Lawbreaker(mareka), CA to Ander (until AR's next turn)[/Strike]
    ---

abotkin on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    The last of the Drow finally fall, and the soldiers of Aeternum Servans can rest once more, however briefly, though many join the search of the dead Drow. They find supplies, current maps, and some wealth, but it is amongst the ritualists that the greatest prizes are found.

What had initially appeared to be merely large foci for the magics fueling their dark cloud, proved instead to be the source of that power. One, as tall as two of Mareka's Warforged and black as pitch, is carved from black stone, is shaped like a rising cloud, and seems to brim with arcane power. The second, a translucent green gem that must have formed around the spider inside, can fit in a halfling's palm and hurts the eyes to look at for long, the solid divine might difficult for mortal eyes to cope with.

You've found:
    1800 gp in food, water, and other survival items
    1 gem of solid divine power (worth 5000 gp or 5000 Ritual Incense)
    1 gem of solid arcane power (worth 1000 gp or 1000 Alchemical Reagents)

I don't care how you guys split this stuff, but I do want to know who's carrying the gems.

If you've not responded to this, then please do so.

Aegof on
    I'm providing ambience.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    A loud cheer erupts from the gnomish encampment at the back as the last of the drow fall over dead, a mixture of light exhaustion and the thrill of a successful campaign having strarted once again keeping them going. As the rest of the army begins to canvas the battlefield, many of the gnomes begin deactivating the wooden sentinels standing near the fallen drow, their use now spent, to prepare them for a hefty period of maintenance and upgrades.

Aegis on
    Characters
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    The eldritch lights around the College camp begin to flicker out and give way to natural firelight. The weary students and faculty cheer, hug, and clap each other on the backs. Victory is indeed sweet.

As the spoils of war are divided, the crowds part before the tall, crooked figure of the Headmaster himself.. the wizened eladrin makes directly for a gently glowing pearly gem.

"This will be of great use to the College's interests." His emerald eyes gleam as he regards it.

The College will take the divine gem, if that's OK.

Saurfang on
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    With much of the cleanup behind them, Jansen stands over the assembled armies as they enjoy a good, short rest and their commanders deliberate on the next course of action in this darkened underworld. "Our supplies seem to be intact after this recent foray and we seem to be progressing quite nicely in the way of tactics and cohesive operation," he says, beaming quite happily at this last point as if taking part in a well-progressing experiment, "And as the lot of you raise, we really have no idea the extent of the enemy's forces beyond the fact that they seem endless and horribly uncooperative. I'm quite partial to the suggestion that we should search out any like-minded individuals. Think of all the exciting, intelligent and non-intelligent-but-helpful beings that must reside in these depths! Surely some of them will help us in our aim of removing the threat of these Spider-worshippers."

Many of the gnomish warriors and technicians move amongst the crystal and warforged camps, tending to any wear-and-tear on their delicate bodies and general maintenance as the armies begin to pack up and prepare for their next course of action. "And, if my companions are correct in their assessments it shouldn't take us too long to get moving once again. Though...anyone have any thoughts as to which direction we should pick to start looking for friendly faces?"

Aegis on
    Characters