As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

League of DEMACIAAAA!!!!!: Riot is writing a fanfic and calling it canon

NiryaNirya Registered User regular
edited October 2010 in Social Entropy++
Stealing everything from the last OP, credits to Kovak and Kwoaru.
Download this now! It's free to play!

League of Legends is a game based off a Warcraft III Mod called DotA, all the cool kids call it a moba.

You pick one of like 10 million champions and then try to destroy the other teams base in a 5v5 map. Between you and the enemy base is a series of towers and automatically spawning npcs called creeps or minions.

There's also a 3v3 map but it's terrible.

Here's the map of Summoner's Rift
lolsummonersriftmap.png
Black Dots are Towers
Red Dots are Inhibitors
Red X is the base
Creeps:
1.Golems
2.Dragon
3.Lizard Elder
4.Wraith
5.Ancient Golem
6.Wolfs
7.Wraiths
8.Lizard Elder
9.Golems
10.Wolfs
11.Ancient Golem
12.Baron

There are tougher creeps that give you a temporary buff when you kill them, these creeps are hardto kill but the buffs can be worth it
Lizard Elder - Lizard Elder provides a buff that gives your attacks a slow with a DoT component
Ancient Golem - Ancient golem provides a buff that increases mana regen and decreases cooldown time
Baron - Killing baron usually takes at least 2 to 3 late game dudes, and provides a crazy buff that I don't have the stats on right now.
Dragon - gives the whole team XP and Gold if

Destroying your enemies:
You must destroy each lane's towers in order, the other towers will be invulnerable until the one before them is destroyed. In order to destroy the opponents base at least one inhibitor must be down.
Destroying an inhibitor causes your nexus to spawn super creeps in that lane. Super Creeps can be hard for even a max level champion to kill quickly.
Inhibitors will respawn after five minutes, so work fast to make the most of your super minions.

Champion Level:
Every time your champion levels up their stats increase and they get a skill point.
Each champion has 4 unique abilities that go up to rank 4, 3 available from the start and 1 ultimate that becomes available at level 6. Regular skills have 5 ranks and ultimates have 3 ranks.

Summoner Level:
Each match awards XP that goes towards your Summoner Level.
Summoner levels unlock rune slots, talent points, and additional summoner spells.

Summoner Spells:
Before a match starts you can pick 2 summoner spells to use during the game. You can use any spell with any champion, but some spells are more effective for some champs than they are for others.
Exhaust (Level 1) Blinds (100% Miss Chance) the target and slows its Movement Speed by 40% for 3 seconds.
Ghost (Level 1) Your Champion ignores unit collision and moves 32% faster for 14 seconds
Heal (Level 1) Restores 140 + 20 x level Health to your Champion and 50% of that to nearby allies.
Revive (Level 1) Instantly revives your Champion at your Spawning Pool. In addition your champion gains a speed bonus that decreases over time. 9 Minute cooldown.
Smite (Level 1) Deals 420, plus 25 times your level, damage to target enemy minion or pet.
Teleport (Level 1) After 4 seconds, teleports your champion to target friendly minion or turret.
Cleanse (Level 2) Removes all stuns, slows, taunts, fears, snares, sleeps, and immobilizers and lowers the duration of new ones applied by 65% for 3 seconds.
Fortify (Level 4) Grants invulnerability to all Allied Turrets and causes them to attack 100% faster. While Fortify is ready to cast, you deal 9 bonus damage to minions.
Clarity (Level 6) Restores 160 + 30 x level Mana to your champion and 50% of that to nearby allies.
Ignite (Level 7) Ignite is a DoT that targets a single champion, dealing 50 damage plus 20 damage per level over 5 seconds. Ignores enemy magic resist, and reduces healing and regeneration by 50%
Rally (Level 8) Summons a beacon with 200 + 25 x level health for 15 seconds which increases allied attack damage by 10-35.
Clairvoyance (Level 10) Reveals an area of the map for 6 seconds
Flash (Level 12) Teleports your champion to your cursor's location

For new players I recommend Ghost and Exhaust. Taking Heal or Revive is for noobs who are going to lose.

Items:
Each champion has 6 item slots to choose from. Items often can be combined together to build stronger items, although having partial pieces will apply a discount to the purchase of the stronger item and remove that piece, so you do not have to purchase all the parts to get the stronger item.
Some items have abilities that have to be activated in combat, also potions fall under this category.
Items are hotkeyed to 1 through 6 by default.

For tips on item builds, talent builds, and skilling orders go to www.leaguecraft.com

ITEMS YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD ABOUT BUYING BECAUSE THEY ARE AWFUL
Tiamat: The extra AOE damage really doesn't amount to anything in a teamfight. Additionally the +15 Health Regen and +4 Mana Regen really aren't that great compared to what you could buy. For the 2070 gold you spend on it you can buy a BF Sword (+50 Damage, and it builds into cool stuff) and it would be way more effective.

Malady: Lifesteal and Attack Speed both are effective when you can constantly attack a champion. Trust me, you aren't gonna get to whack a champion over and over in a teamfight. Additionally the +6 damage per hit is really not that great, since if you've attacked a champion 5 times then he's probably dead

Berzerker Greaves: See Malady for attack speed. Also keep in mind that Mercury's Treads, which are a little more pricey, are considered the best boots in the game because being stunned for 1.2 seconds instead of 2 seconds means the world.

Champions have a couple vague descriptors to help explain to you what they do!
Sometimes these accurately describe a champion and sometimes they are outright lies, so it never hurts to ask if you aren't sure.
Melee - Basic attacks can only be used in close combat
Ranged - Basic attacks can be used from a distance
Assassin - Damage-based champion that has at least one ability to close distance between enemy targets quickly; champions with this attribute tend to die much quicker when

targeted.
Fighter - Damage-based champion that performs better in large group fights.
Mage - Damage-based champion whose abilities are typically ranged and greatly affected by ability power.
Support - Champion with abilities that aid in team fights and usually aren't good in 1v1 fights.
Tank - Champion that can act as a group shield due to their above-average health, armor, and magic resist; usually they have low damage output.
Carry - A champion that typically starts out with below average stats and becomes above average as a match progresses. The name comes from how they can "carry" their team at the
end of the game if their team carries them at the beginning.
Disabler - A champion that can disable enemy champions with their abilities (sometimes labeled disable instead of disabler in-game).
Farmer - A champion that can easily kill enemy minions and neutral monsters, thus allowing them to build in-match gold faster.
Flee - A champion that possesses abilities that enable it to escape from combat.
Haste - A champion that can temporarily speed up self, allies, or both.
Heal - A champion that can heal either itself, its allies, or both.
Ninja - This champion uses energy instead of mana (energy recharges quickly and is not effected by mana and mana regeneration stat increases, and has a fixed maximum amount that
can be increased by runes).
Nuke - A champion that can deal a significant amount of damage in a short time.
Pet - A champion that can create a non-champion ally (sometimes controllable).
Pusher - A champion that can quickly destroy enemy towers and inhibitors due to their ability to summon additional units or deal damage to an area of enemy creeps.
Recommended - A champion that Riot Games staff would recommend for people new to League of Legends.
Silence - A champion that can silence enemy champions; champions affected by silence cannot use abilities or summoner spells during its duration.
Snare - A champion that can snare enemy champions; champions affected by snares cannot move during its duration.
Slow - A champion that can slow enemy champions; champions affected by slows move slower during its duration.
Stealth - A champion that can become invisible to enemies (other than when near turrets, vision wards, and enemy champions with an Oracles buff).
Stun - A champion that can stun enemy champions; champions affected by stuns cannot move, attack, use abilities, or use summoner spells other than Cleanse.
Teleport - A champion that can teleport to other locations or champions; champions with abilities that are similar to the summoner spell Flash do not have this attribute.
Tough - A champion that lives longer than usual in combat.

Champion Stats:
Each champion has a stat window that looks like this:
lolstats.png

Attack Damage governs your champion’s auto attack damage and Ability Power governs any of your champion’s abilities.
Armor protects against Physical Damage and Magic Resist protects against Magic Damage.
I think everything else is pretty self explanatory.

Things Not to Do/Things to get your opponent to do:
Over Committing: Don't chase that kill just because you want it so bad, it's usually going to end up in you dead. Bide your time, be patient, and own when you know you can.

Feeding: Feeding is dying a whole lot and giving your opponents gold allowing them to spank you even more efficiently and get even more gold. If you're having trouble with the opposing characters on a lane, maybe ask to switch with someone else.

Being Baited: Oftentimes one wounded character will attempt to lead you into a trap where multiple dudes will jump out of the bushes and sodomize you. Don't let it be you on the ground in a puddle of fluids and broken dreams.

PLAYER LIST!

ack – sacksy
anjin-san – steezus
andrew ryan – andrewdyin
Anon the Felon - Crusix1
as7 - arsenic7

bendery – bendery
BoomShake - The Sorcelator
Bucketman - Bucketman
burning organ - organburner
b_r – ishuma

charles kinbote – esopus
CodeRed - Muckdork
corporatelogo – corporatelogo
cosmic sombrero - nouveau chapeau
Cowardly - Dangersock

dadouw – dadouw
der waffle mous - derwafflemous
dread pirate arbuthnot - requine
druhim - druhim
dr.funkenstein - borylord

facetious - Bonhomie
fallout – fallovt
faynor – faynor
FirmSkater - Qlanth

grath - grath
gumpy - gumpyvonbear

hellajeff – efrenchlove
hunter - hunterse

iamthepieman - pyeman

JohnHam - J0HNH4M
jyardana - jyardana

kabuki64 - blts / e101
koshian - koshian
kovak - bigg johnson
kwoaru – kwoaru

lardalish – lardalish
lilli - lilli fen

Mr. Mojo Risin - Vaamoose

nirya - nirya

phonehand – hobbesmee
pipthefair - pipthefair
pkerthbnd – thegodfajah
projeck - projeck

Ruby Rhod - TheRubyRhod

Sagaxus - Zolnab
SeñorAmor - senoramor
skettios - zymirra / obliviousninja
Swill - SwillaThaThrilla
Syrellis - Syrellis

the cheat – menstrosaurus
The Far Side - JudgeDreddScott
thelawinator – thelawinator
TracerBullet - SpacemanSpliffed

unintentional - Unintentional
uriel - jarofmolymayo

wimble - wimble

XLShadow - xls

zen vulgarity - zenvulgarity
Zoel - kingzoel
zombiemombo - essgee

we'll just use the se++ vent like chumps

vtx14.defconservers.com
fortytwo

Servers Busy? Just use the code!
up down left right up up down down

t70pctuqq2uv.png
3DS: 2981-5304-3227
Nirya on

• Options
    facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Oh, I forgot to ask, can I get in the player list? My summoner name is Bonhomie.

facetious on
    "I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
  • Options
    Cosmic SombreroCosmic Sombrero Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    The prevalent theme of League of Legends is exploring your own sexuality, and the twisted treelines that path can often take us down. To this end, the main character of this drama is Taric.

taric.jpg

Taric is a young man, sheltered in a fabulous gem-encrusted monastery for most of his life. Until, one day, he shattered the shell around him and joined the League, determined to dazzle those therein with his new way of thinking and imbuing them with the strength necessary to confront their own sexuality.

Skilling Order

This is very situational. If you're paired with someone highly aggressive that you trust(after all, isn't League of Legends about building trust with those around you as you explore the vast landscape of the human body together?), take Dazzle. This is a ranged stun that simply owns bones. You only need one rank for most of the game, and it can be a fairly effective first blood tool.

However, if you're paired with some dumb bullshit boner of a pubby, take Imbue. This heal is an effective tool inpreventing the crude morlock you've been paired with from dying like a jackass, and it might save you too! Whenever you heal someone else, you also heal yourself. It's more effective when you only target yourself, about 45% I think. However, you should really be doing your best to keep these morons alive. An important note about Imbue: The cooldown reduces each time you hit someone with your motherfucking fabulous hammer. In team fights, you have to remember the ABC's:

Always
    Be
    Cswinging your huge hammer.

Shatter is pretty handy, mostly at keeping you alive. It gives you a huge armor boost, and those around you half of that boost. Take it at three and keep leveling it. You can also pop it to do a middling amount of damage and drastically reduce your opponent's armor for a few seconds. Don't do this that often, as the armor bonus is really important. When you pop it, you should consider whether or not it brought the fight to the conclusion you wanted. Do not use it to initiate, holy shit please no. You're stripping yourself of a great armor bonus right when you need it the most.

Radiance is a different sort of ult. It's a toggle that gives you solid regen and those around you a minor attack damage bonus, but increases from the initial 20 mana cost rapidly. So, you can never pop it for very long, but you should always try to stretch it as far as you possibly can when in critical situations without using up the mana necessary to save someone with Imbue, or catch a runner with Dazzle, or both. Honestly? It's not always worth it to take it at six. The alternative is a rank two Imbue, which is really nice at that point. It can be a good way to save your ass if shit if going sideways and you don't have time to stand around casting spells.

Oh, and his passive gives him back 7.2 percent of his attack damage in mana. Pretty rad, as passives go.

In summary; Dazzle~Imbue/Dazzle~Imbue/Shatter/Shatter/Shatter/Imbue/Shatter/Radiance is a nice start.

Items

Well, okay. I'll be honest. I'm still not really sure how to best build Taric. Here are my thoughts.

Start: Doran's Ring and a health pot keeps you in your lane as long as you need to be. A couple times I've taken Boots and 3 health pots. There's something to be said for it in that it gets your build up and running(heh) faster.

Merc Treads? Yes, almost always.

Spirit Visage: A great early item that is synergistic with Imbue and Radiance.

Starks Fervor: Whoah, what? Really? Are you retarded, Hats? A little downsy perhaps, but hear me out. Taric needs to be swinging his hammer constantly because of Gemcraft and Imbue. Taric should also be at every team fight possible, and the bonuses are really nice in considering that everyone on your team should be getting them.

Guardian Angel: Well, duh.

Aegis of Legion: I'm a little iffy on this, really. I mean, the bonus is nice early game, and with it you should have no troubling smooshing a tower with a creep wave solo. However, near the end of the game, I just don't feel like I got my money's worth.

Glacial Shroud/Frozen Heart: Taric super extra double needs Cool Down Reduction, and he is fairly mana-hungry with his ult.

I'd love some feedback on how to make this more effective.

AP Taric is hilarious and simple. Merc Treads, Visage, Three Archangels, and a Guardian Angel. Never, ever, ever die. A real cunt to play against.

Masteries: Uhhh like 9/21 ideally?

Runes: Attack Speed Marks, Mana Regen Seals, Cooldown Glyphs, Fort Quints.

Summoner Spells

I always take Clarity. With Radiance, it's hard to keep a close eye on your mana bar, and you never know when you'll need a quick fix of mana. Taric eats it up throughout the game.

I generally take Ghost alongside it, but really this spot is open to personal preference. I would recommend Ghost, Teleport, and Flash in that order. Ignite is for your partner, not you. Exhaust is for someone without a ranged stun. Heal is for pubbies.

taricgoeswherehepleases.jpg

taric-concept-art.jpg

Cosmic Sombrero on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    This....is amazing and scary at the same time.

Nirya on
    t70pctuqq2uv.png
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Nirya wrote: »
    This....is amazing and scary at the same time.

I'm sorry, that was outrageous. Truly, truly outrageous!

Cosmic Sombrero on
  • Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    I have this but can never be assed to get round to play it

too much draggen age, not enough love of getting my ass pounded by korean teenagers

Beasteh on
  • Options
    Captain KCaptain K Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    more "truly"s needed

also is there some kind of league fanart gold mine that I should know about

Captain K on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Captain K wrote: »
    more "truly"s needed

also is there some kind of league fanart gold mine that I should know about

I'm not sure. Teemo! What do your Badger-Eyes see?

teemoscout.jpg

"Not a thing!"

Oh, well, okay then. Sorry Cap.

Cosmic Sombrero on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    It sometimes gets posted on the LoL boards, but you could probably GIS for specific things and find a few.

Nirya on
    t70pctuqq2uv.png
  • Options
    .avi.avi regular
    edited September 2010
    remove my name from op thanks

.avi on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    .avi wrote: »
    remove my name from op thanks

Done, and I added you facetious.

Nirya on
    t70pctuqq2uv.png
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    It sometimes gets posted on the LoL boards, but you could probably GIS for specific things and find a few.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=204415

seriously just hire the chinese artists, my god

Cosmic Sombrero on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    So creepy.
    attachment.php?attachmentid=48629&d=1281505729

Nirya on
    t70pctuqq2uv.png
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Their Eve art takes Riot's propensity to include scantily-clad, buxom prostitutes to such a ridiculous level it would almost seem satirical, if not for the fact that it was Japan. I'm pretty sure all of her art is NSFW on these boards.

Cosmic Sombrero on
  • Options
    WearingglassesWearingglasses Of the friendly neighborhood variety Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Is the community easy on new players?

Wearingglasses on
  • Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Well, the matchmaking system is usually pretty fair, so in theory you'll only be playing with people who have as much experience as you. Every now and then there will be a dick who hates you for not being an expert even though you just started, but fuck that guy.

But I've heard the community is way less horrible than dota?

Kwoaru on
    2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Is the community easy on new players?

The community isn't easy on anyone.

Play a few practice games with bots. Read guides on leaguecraft. Report assholes.

Cosmic Sombrero on
  • Options
    PikaPuffPikaPuff Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    you need other people to play practice tho, i hear

PikaPuff on
    jCyyTSo.png
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    They fixed that

Kwoaru on
    2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    PikaPuff wrote: »
    you need other people to play practice tho, i hear

Might wanna get those ears checked then.

edit: Can we please put this in the OP?

Bad Items That You Should Feel Bad for Buying
    Tiamat: The extra AOE damage really doesn't amount to anything in a teamfight. Additionally the +15 Health Regen and +4 Mana Regen really aren't that great compared to what you could buy. For the 2070 gold you spend on it you can buy a BF Sword (+50 Damage, and it builds into cool stuff) and it would be way more effective.

Malady: Lifesteal and Attack Speed both are effective when you can constantly attack a champion. Trust me, you aren't gonna get to whack a champion over and over in a teamfight. Additionally the +6 damage per hit is really not that great, since if you've attacked a champion 5 times then he's probably dead D:

Berzerker Greaves: See Malady for attack speed. Also keep in mind that Mercury's Treads, which are a little more pricey, are considered the best boots in the game because being stunned for 1.2 seconds instead of 2 seconds means the world.

Philosopher's Stone: Health Regen is pretty worthless later-game. If you're a caster there are better items for Mana Regen (Chalice of Harmony). It's not a terrible item by itself compared to the other three, but there are so many more better things to spend your gold on, so never buy this.

Cosmic Sombrero on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    I think I probably would have played Taric at least once by now if I wasn't so self-conscious about being cliché.

facetious on
    Real strong, facetious.

• Options
    edited September 2010
    facetious wrote: »
    I think I probably would have played Taric at least once by now if I wasn't so self-conscious about being cliché.

I see a Taric that's not me maybe once every ten games, even with him being free.

I really wish someone better than me would play him regularly so I knew how to build.

Cosmic Sombrero on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    I'm already the token gay guy, I don't want to be playing the token gay hero.

But I think I could enjoy his playstyle, I prefer a support role. Dilemma.

facetious on
    Real strong, facetious.

• Options
    edited September 2010
    I'm putting that in the OP minus the Philosopher's Stone one, because it's a good item, unlike the other three, which are just bad.

Nirya on
    t70pctuqq2uv.png
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Taric is pretty great if you want to support and don't want to be made of paper

I like tiamat's on nasus :<

Kwoaru on
    2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    I'm putting that in the OP minus the Philosopher's Stone one, because it's a good item, unlike the other three, which are just bad.

Philosopher's Stone isn't bad, it's just sub-optimal, I think.
    facetious wrote: »
    I'm already the token gay guy, I don't want to be playing the token gay hero.

But I think I could enjoy his playstyle, I prefer a support role. Dilemma.

Whoah, hey. Whoah. Who said Taric was gay? Only if being the solution to Soraka bans makes you a homosexual.
    Kwoaru wrote: »
    Taric is pretty great if you want to support and don't want to be made of paper

I like tiamat's on nasus :<

Tiamat is dumb on Nasus, much less multiple Tiamats. However, I did mean to mention that no item is unconditionally terrible. Udyr, for example, has an incredibly wonky item build that you would never see on anyone else. Malady isn't a godawful item on Twitch, on account of Stark's debuff aura giving you away when stealthed. Once you are experienced as a ranged carry, 'Zerker Greaves can be a real asset if you have the positioning skills to avoid CC.

Taric goes where he pleases, and this new page pleases him.

taricwhatup.jpg

edit: holy shit i really want to press the button on that hammer

Cosmic Sombrero on
  • Options
    SeñorAmorSeñorAmor !!! Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    If he's actually able to swing that thing, it's far too light to do any damage when it makes contact with something.

:)

SeñorAmor on
  • Options
    ShabootyShabooty Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    fiddle is the best champ and I know it.

Shabooty on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Tristana is the best champ and you all know it.

All she wants to do is shoot something. How can you disagree with that logic? From a woman no less. ;-)

SeñorAmor on
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    SeñorAmor wrote: »

All she wants to do is shoot something. How can you disagree with that logic? From a woman no less. ;-)

Tristana is ferts. Ferts from a butt. She's also incredibly fun to play, so whatever.

Cosmic Sombrero on
  • Options
    Anon the FelonAnon the Felon In bat country.Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Can I get added to the Op? Name is: Crusix1

Anon the Felon on
  • Options
    Ruby RhodRuby Rhod Multipass!Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Also get an add please: TheRubyRhod

Ruby Rhod on
  • Options
    Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    YiMalady.png

Zen Vulgarity on
  • Options
    nealcmnealcm Alvarian AlvarianRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    fuckin love ya zen

nealcm on
    19ZUtIw.png
  • Options
    Captain KCaptain K Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    okay I know bragging is lame but I'm pretty proud of this
    omgscoreboard.jpg

my first pentakill! also my first quadrakill but PENTAKILL WOOT

pentakill.jpg

Captain K on
  • Options
    Charles KinboteCharles Kinbote Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    I am getting worse and worse at this game

Charles Kinbote on
  • Options
    PikaPuffPikaPuff Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    k is so much better than me. but it's to be expected

PikaPuff on
    jCyyTSo.png
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    SeñorAmor wrote: »

Tristana is ferts. Ferts from a butt. She's also incredibly fun to play, so whatever.

Indeed. Having played Yi for a bit now, I think I'm gonna go back to Tris.

SeñorAmor on
  • Options
    HellaJeffHellaJeff FAB FRESH RAIIINBOOWWWWWRegistered User regular
    edited September 2010
    doesn't every who hits the target with malady stacks do the extra damage?

HellaJeff on
  • Options
    SticksSticks I'd rather be in bed.Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Oh god, dota.

If I spent even 5% of the time that I devoted to this game on things like studying...

I would probably end up in exactly the same spot I am at. So go me.

Point is, I spent a shit ton of time playing this back in the day let me tell you.

Sticks on
  • Options
    kabuki64kabuki64 Registered User regular
    edited September 2010
    Just some test realm notes.
    Akali
    · Fixed a display error with Twin Disciplines and death recap
    · Shadow Dance can no longer be cast while rooted

Alistar
    · Headbutt can no longer be cast while rooted
    · Unbreakable Will tooltip corrected to state that it removes all crowd control but not all debuffs
    · Pulverize tooltip corrected to not imply that enemies do not take damage until they land.
    · Base attack speed and attack speed per level increased to be approximately at the level of Rammus

Amumu
    · Bandage Toss can no longer be cast while rooted.
    · Curse of the Sad Mummy corrected to state that enemies are rooted and cannot attack or move
    · Cursed Touch Magic Resistance reduction reduced to 15/25/35 from 20/30/40

Annie
    · Corrected the buff tooltip on Molten Shield so it correctly states that all attackers receive magic damage

Cho'Gath
    · Fixed a display error with Vorpal Spikes and death recap
    · Feral Scream silence duration reduced to 2/2.25/2.5/2.75/3 seconds from 2/2.5/3/3.5/4 seconds
    · Feral Scream cooldown reduced to 13 seconds from 16 seconds

Corki
    · Attack range increased to 550 from 500
    · Valkyre can no longer be cast while rooted
    · Missile Barrage reload time reduced to 10 from 14
    · Attack speed per evel increased to 2.3 from 1.86

Dr. Mundo
    · Infected Cleaver cost changed to 50/60/70/80/90 from 30/50/70/90/110
    · Dr. Mundo is now healed for half of the ability cost when Infected cleaver strikes a target
    · Burning Agony cost reduced to 20/25/30/35/40 from 20/27.5/35/42.5/50
    · Masochism cost changed to 25/35/45/55/65 from 15/30/45/60/75
    · Sadism now returns 40/55/70 percent of Mundo's health instead of 50/50/50

Ezreal
    · Base damage reduced to 45 from 47.6
    · Damage per level reduced to 2.6 from 3
    · Attack Speed per level reduced to 2.8 from 3.22
    · Mystic Shot damage reduced to 35/55/75/95/115 from 40/65/90/115/140
    · Essence Flux mana cost reduced to 70/80/90/100/110 from 80/90/100/110/120

Gangplank
    · Fixed a display error with Grog Soaked Blade and death recap
    · Fixed a bug where Gangplank's passive would be replaced with the Grog Soaked Blade debuff text when struck by another Gangplank

Garen
    · Courage maximum armor/magic resistance reduced to 5/10/15/20/25 from 7/14/21/28/35

Gragas
    · Fixed a display error with the tooltip on Barrel Roll's self buff
    · Body Slam can no longer be cast while rooted

Heimerdinger
    · UPGRADE!!! tooltip updated to correctly state that the slow is actually 20/25/30 not 25/30/35

Kassadin
    · Nether Blade's level up tooltip now correctly states the increased mana cost
    · Riftwalk can no longer be cast while rooted

Katarina
    · Shunpo can no longer be cast while rooted

Karthus
    · Wall of Pain's level up tooltip now correctly states the increased slow amount

Kayle
    · Reckoning's debuff and death recap tooltips have been corrected

Kog'Maw
    · Living Artillery's buff on Kog'Maw now correctly states that the increased cost per stack is 40

Malphite
    · Unstoppable Force can no longer be cast while rooted

Malzahar
    · Call of the Void cooldown reduced to 9 seconds from 10 seconds
    · Null Zone mana cost reduced to 80/95/110/125/140 from 90/105/120/135/150
    · Null Zone no longer places a blank buff on Malzahar
    · Malzahar's Voidlings will now attack the target affected by Malzahar's most recently cast Malefic Visions
    · Nether Grasp now suppresses summoner spells in addition to stunning the target
    · Nether Grasp range increased to 750 from 650

Master Yi
    · Wuju Style tooltip simplified
    · Alpha Strike can no longer be cast while rooted

Nasus
    · Fury of the Sands buff on Nasus no longer incorrectly states that it grants increased attack speed

Nidalee
    · Pounce can no longer be cast while rooted
    · Cougar form's tooltip now correctly mentions the 10% bonus dodge chance Nidalee gains in Cougar Form
    · Corrected a display error with Takedown and death recap

Pantheon
    · Corrected a display error with Pantheon's auto attack and death recap.
    · Aegis of Zeonia can no longer be cast while rooted
    · Grand Skyfall can no longer be cast while rooted

Poppy
    · Heroic Charge can no longer be cast while rooted

Shaco
    · Deceive can no longer be cast while rooted

Shen
    · Shadow Dash can no longer be cast while rooted
    · Stand United can no longer be cast while rooted

Sivir
    · Typos corrected in the level up tooltips for Spell Shield and Boomerang Blade.

Soraka
    · Starcall debuff now correctly states that it can stack up to 20 times

Taric
    · Imbue base heal reduced to 80/120/160/200/240 from 100/145/190/235/280
    · Imbue ability power ratio increased to 1.1 from 0.9

Tristana
    · Rocket Jump debuff now correctly states the slow amount
    · Rocket Jump can no longer be cast while rooted

Tryndamere
    · Spinning Slash can no longer be cast while rooted

Twitch
    · Spray and Pray buff no longer incorrectly states that he does reduced damage during Spray and Pray

Twisted Fate
    · Gate can no longer be cast while rooted; Destiny can still be cast while rooted.

Veigar
    · Fixed a typo in Event Horizon's tooltip

Vladimir
    · Hemoplague's debuff will now grant assists even if it does not deal damage to the target

Warwick
    · Blood Scent is now a toggle
    · Infinite Duress can no longer be cast while rooted

Xin Zhao
    · Audacious Charge can no longer be cast while rooted

Summoner Spells
    · Flash can no longer be cast while rooted
    · Teleport can no longer be cast while rooted

Items
    · Sheen, Lich Bane and Trinity Force's "reservoir" system has been removed. These items will now strictly respect the cooldown time between procs. The cooldown has been reduced to 2 second delays between procs from 3 seconds.
    · Spirit Visage redesigned
    o Comprised of Null-Magic Mantle, Ruby Crystal, and 375 recipe cost.
    o +30 Magic Resist
    o +200 Health
    o UNIQUE Passive: Reduces ability cooldowns by 12% and increases your healing and regeneration effects on yourself by 20%.
    · Tear of the Goddess
    o New Recipe: Meki Pendant + Mana Crystal + 205G.
    o Now gives 350 Mana and 7 Mana Regen per 5
    · New Item: Manamune
    o Recipe consists of Tear of the Goddess + Long Sword + 500 recipe cost.
    o + 350 Mana
    o + 7 Mana Regen per 5 seconds
    o + 20 Attack Damage
    o UNIQUE Passive: 2% of your maximum mana is converted to attack damage.
    o UNIQUE Passive: Whenever your champion attacks, they gain 1 max mana (2 second cooldown.) Whenever your champion uses an ability, they gain 4 max mana (3 second cooldown.) Bonus mana caps at 1000.
    · Randuin's Omen tooltip updated to state the correct slow amount
    · Guardian Angel now revives Champions at 750 health and 375 mana instead of 40% health and mana
    · Regrowth Pendant cost reduced to 435 from 450
    · Philosopher's Stone has a new recipe: Faerie Charm + Regrowth Pendant + 185 recipe cost.

General
    · Abilities with movement or teleport based components now cannot be cast while rooted.
    · Hyper-Kinetic Position Reverser, Infinite Duress and Nether Grasp now properly suppress and stun their targets.
    · Suppression prevents summoner spells from being cast, and makes the ability immune to duration reduction effects such as that granted by Mercury's Treads.
    · Towers currently attacking a champion will no longer respond to further calls for help from other champions.
    · Improved many of the "playing as" and "playing against" tips that display in death recap.
    · Updated the splash logo that appears upon loading into the game client to match the new League of Legends logo
    · Fixed a bug that caused purple cannon minions to deal and receive normal damage from towers.
    · Fixed a bug that caused super minions to receive normal damage from towers.

Cant do that while rooted! Not too many great changes here but I do welcome the Guardian Angel nerf!

kabuki64 on
    Poké FC: 0516 4736 9808
This discussion has been closed.