Check out this thread for an update on DJ Eebs.

Guild Roster

2»

• JerikTelorianJerikTelorian Registered User regular
    edited November 2009
    I'm a member of a World of Warcraft guild that is currently looking for members (Tanks are in specific need, but I think we need all-around growth).

WoW
    Purple Squirrel Brigade
    US -- Stormreaver -- Alliance, PVP
    Focus: PvE progression
    A relatively relaxed raiding guild, composed originally of some college friends, but expanding of late. Raids are planned for people with lives/jobs on Wednesday nights, often till about 11pm EST, at which point peopel go to bed. Almost all of our members (that I can think of) are college-age or older, so it's a fairly mature group. We like it when people we depend on can be there to raid, but we understand when things just won't work. You can post on our forums if interested, following the applications rules there.

We also have a contingent of people (myself included) that actually don't raid and mostly hang around for heroics and idle chatter. We're not really looking to recruit for this department (we really need raiders) but we're not an all-work-all-the-time group either.

HR Contact: Nineva
    Alternatively, you can contact me: Beriadan

JerikTelorian on
    SteamID -- JerikTelorian
    XBL: LiquidSnake2061
    Shade wrote: »
    Anyone notice how some things (mattresses and the copy machines in Highrise) are totally impenetrable? A steel wall, yeah that makes sense, but bullets should obliterate copy machines.

I don't know about you, but I always buy a bullet proof printer. Its a lot more expensive, but I think the advantages are apparent.
  • PMAversPMAvers Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    While it's not a guild announcement or anything, the WoW PAA website link is wrong. It's supposed to be .org, not .com.

So, www.pa-guilds.org

PMAvers on
    persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696 - Twitch
  • PapillonPapillon Registered User regular
    edited March 2010
    Information on Merch Industrial is wrong:

It's now a member of the SOLODRAKBANSOLODRAKBANSO[LODRA] alliance. Currently operating in Syndicate, Cloud Ring and nearby areas.

Papillon on
  • Just Some DudeJust Some Dude Registered User regular
    edited July 2010
    Merch Industrial has ceased operations in the cesspool of Syndicate and Cloud Ring and moved to the comparable Candyland of Deklein.

Just Some Dude on
    Cog in the machine Cog Herder
  • BloodshedBloodshed I smoke my friends Down to the FilterRegistered User regular
    edited December 2010
    World of Warcraft

<Forlorn>
    US - Proudmoore - Alliance, PvE.
    Focus: PvE Progression

This is a guild I'm running on Proudmoore for myself and a few friends, somewhere we can level alts, share mats & crafting skills, run 5-Man's and eventually, if we find enough good people, start running 10-Man raid content. Most of us are in our late 20's to early 30's, we have a vent server and we play at varying times throughout the day and night. We have no formal schedule yet for raiding, but that will come once we start recruiting.

I would describe us as mostly casual, but we all intend to see End-Game eventually.

Forlorn is Level 3 now (+5% XP & +10% Mounted Speed), we have about 10 active members, with 4 or 5 of them being extremely active.
    Be friendly and mature and you'll be treated in kind. Language on vent can be colorful, so consider this fair warning.

So if you're guildless on Proudmoore or you just want a place to chill with your alts, hit me up with a message here or send me a tell In-Game on any of the following: Keredain, Dwarfadin, Astartes or Reignfire.

Bloodshed on
  • Wombat02Wombat02 Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Could we get an update on the Sargeras Obsidian Spur listing, we locked up our recruitment forum due to ad-bot spamification, so anyone interested would just need to create a character on our realm and message a member about joining.

Wombat02 on