As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Looking for a sci fi book

CrowlestonCrowleston Registered User regular
edited October 2010 in Help / Advice Forum
Hey all,

I don't know much about this book aside from the few details my Aunt gave me. (I'm looking for it as a gift to her as she claims it to be the best sci fi she has read)

Anyway, what I know is a portion of it takes place in a therapy session where a man is telling his therapist that everything he dreams becomes real, and he is trying to get the therapist to believe him by falling asleep and trying to force himself to dream some sort of change in the room... the other details I have are the earth is at war with the moon due to a dream of his, and everyones skin color is the same shade of gray due to his dreaming.

Sorry, there's not a lot to work with. I don't know a publication date but she read it during the early 90s. Thanks for any help!

tl;dr Man's dreams become real! Earth at war with Moon! Everyone's skin: gray!? Will his therapist be able to help?!

useless but necessary objects of society.
Crowleston on