Options

Free DVD Burning Software

WezoinWezoin Registered User regular
edited January 2007 in Help / Advice Forum
I'm looking for a way to burn Loose Change to dvd. I've got it in two formats (DivX, and .vob(as in, dvd format)) however my current dvd burning program (PowerProducer Gold 2) is being retarded and giving me the following error: E0FF000C

I've taken all their advice on how to fix it, nothings working. Any good free dvd burning programs out there? This has been happening for many months now and I've had to youtube several rather private videos in order to get them to family and friends rather than simply burning a dvd for them, so im fed up of it.

SUGGESTIONS PLEASE!

Wezoin on

• Options
    KrizKriz Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Imgburn will compile the vobs into a playable DVD image that it can then burn.

http://imgburn.com

as for the divx files, you'll need to turn them into MPEG2s if you want them playable in set top boxes.

Kriz on
  • Options
    WezoinWezoin Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    Alright, thanks. I guess there really isn't a truly free one. I found this nice shareware one that seems quite simple (AoA DvD Creator) I'm thinkin of registering it. It doesn't do menus or any of that, but it's damn simple.

Wezoin on
  • Options
    robaalrobaal Registered User regular
    edited January 2007
    If you intend to purchase a DVD authoring program for more than ~$30 then you might want to check out DVD-RW drives, as some of them come with such software bundled with the drive, and even the decent/fast drives rarely cost more than $35 now (OEM drives come without software, look at Retail items).

robaal on
    "Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra when suddenly it flips over, pinning you underneath.
    At night, the ice weasels come."

This discussion has been closed.