As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[The Hobbit] Rough cut is in the wild!

1899091929395»

• Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    @wandering

Thanks for all the constructive advice!

Yeah, I'm with you on the length, but I really have doubts on being able to keep any kind of coherence if dramatically more is cut. It's hard to say, and if you have any ideas on how to do that, I'd love to hear it. I'd love a three hour cut of this, but I really don't know how.

• Options
    ThirithThirith Registered User regular
    Done with it now. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to check it out, Atomika! Quick question: would you rather have the feedback as a PM or here?

webp-net-resizeimage.jpg
    "Nothing is gonna save us forever but a lot of things can save us today." - Night in the Woods
  • Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    Thirith wrote: »
    Done with it now. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to check it out, Atomika! Quick question: would you rather have the feedback as a PM or here?

Go for PM, just to keep this thread clean-ish

• Options
    ThirithThirith Registered User regular
    Will send you a PM soon. In the meantime, though, while I don't necessarily agree with some of your choices, and as a result I don't think I'm part of your main audience for this, I think you did a very good job with the material you had.

webp-net-resizeimage.jpg
    "Nothing is gonna save us forever but a lot of things can save us today." - Night in the Woods