Fallout New Vegas: [INT\CHA <2] FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT, WITH THEIR WORDS NARF DARF

• L|amaL|ama Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    L|ama wrote: »
    At the dam
    You don't have to kill any NCR if you go independent. Just pass a few speech checks.

Odd, I didn't have the option to talk to anyone at the dam because the guys near the control room just attacked me straight out. The initial NCR troopers didn't attack me though, so I dunno.
    If you wait until the heavy troopers go back to their stations at the door after killing the Legion guys, they initiate dialogue with you.

L|ama on
  • Anon the FelonAnon the Felon In bat country.Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    HAHA! I totally fixed it. Now, when you go into the shack, if Johnson is alive, he gets auto killed.

Woot!

Anon the Felon on
  • DraperDraper __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2010
    I'm almost 40 hours in, level 23, and it almost feels like an mmo at this point. I finished fallout 3 at less than 30 hours. I feel like I should take a long break from New Vegas to get back into the spirit of exploring, since over half the spots on the map are unventured. Playing the game every day for a few hours since launch has worn me down, I'm fast travelling everywhere. I never, ever would have expected any game to have this much content, I think this has to be the biggest single player game I've ever played.

Draper on
    lifefinal3.jpg
  • DraperDraper __BANNED USERS regular
    edited October 2010
    OP should be updated linking to this: http://newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=35176 for the game cover armor, since IMO this is the true version even though it's a mod. It looks about a thousand times cooler than the vanilla version, and replaces all the npc veteran ranger armor's too.

Draper on
    lifefinal3.jpg
  • Lenore03Lenore03 Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Man, Vault 11 is something I wont be forgetting anytime soon.

Lenore03 on
  • BehemothBehemoth Compulsive Seashell Collector Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Lenore03 wrote: »

Yeah

That shit was fucked

Behemoth on
    iQbUbQsZXyt8I.png
  • yalborapyalborap Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Behemoth wrote: »

Yeah

That shit was fucked

Vault 11, Vault 11...That was the
    poltical one
    , right?

yalborap on
  • BehemothBehemoth Compulsive Seashell Collector Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    yalborap wrote: »
    Behemoth wrote: »

Yeah

That shit was fucked

Vault 11, Vault 11...That was the
    poltical one
    , right?

Yep

I Hate Kate!

Behemoth on
    iQbUbQsZXyt8I.png
  • Lenore03Lenore03 Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    I'm kinda regretting choosing to side against Ceasar. I can't really walk the walk when it comes to fighting the legion.

Lenore03 on
  • ElmoogleElmoogle Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Beat the game today. Took the Wild Card route.
    I'd originally been planning on going NCR, but that all changed once I met that ruthless bitch Colonel Moore. The NCR had seemed like a fairly benign force just trying to give people better lives, but after dealing with her I saw their true face. The individual troops and commanders tend to be good people, but their leadership isn't really any different than Caesar. They want all the power they can get, and they're more than happy to kill anybody who gets in their way. The exact turning point was when I told Moore I'd enlisted the Brotherhood's help and she bitched me out for not slaughtering them all.

I was surprised that the final battle at the dam was actually a great deal more epic than Fallout 3's Liberty Prime march, but then that might be because I was bulldozing Legion with a squad of super robots at my back that I'd helped build rather than watching one giant robot I'd had nothing to do with win the game for me. Then I used my golden tongue to send Lanius running and told General Oliver to go fuck himself sideways. It has now eclipsed Mass Effect 2 as my favorite ending for a game, hell I'd even say my favorite game, this year.

One thing of note is that Yes Man's lines at the end seemed a bit cryptic. He talked about going offline for a while and said he'd be "more assertive" when he came back. This pretty much screams after-story DLC to me and I'm curious as to whether or not the other endings leave such major hints.

Edit: Hardcore achievment, bitches!

Elmoogle on
    steam_sig.png
  • SteevLSteevL What can I do for you? Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    I have a soft spot for ED-E. You can also make perception into a dump stat if you have him (if that's your thing).

Kind of Caesar's questline spoilers:
    Has anyone run into Joshua Graham, or anything about him? I've heard about him in dialogue but that's it. Is he even in the game? I sided with Caesar and beat the game but never ran into him.

Nope, as far as I can tell, you never come across him. I suspect he'll either never show up at all or end up in some DLC.

SteevL on
    edited October 2010
    What a bold prediction.

L|ama on
    edited October 2010
    L|ama wrote: »
    What a bold prediction.

I may or may not agree with this statement.

SteevL on
  • AegeriAegeri Tiny wee bacteriums Plateau of LengRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    TBH the Hardcore achievement really isn't that hard to get. You can carry a total shitload of stuff and the eating/drinking/sleeping isn't that bad. The only negative is being crippled and you can fast travel while crippled so it removes that entirely.

Aegeri on
    The Roleplayer's Guild: My blog for roleplaying games, advice and adventuring.
  • ElmoogleElmoogle Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Aegeri wrote: »
    TBH the Hardcore achievement really isn't that hard to get. You can carry a total shitload of stuff and the eating/drinking/sleeping isn't that bad. The only negative is being crippled and you can fast travel while crippled so it removes that entirely.

True, but I'm guessing a huge majority of gamers will never even try the game in hardcore mode. Just going from the global Steam stats, roughly 6.3% have beaten the game (and I'm assuming all of these people are either hardcore fans or obsessive about finishing the games they buy) and only 1.7% have the hardcore sticker. It's totally silly to care about it, but it's still kind of cool to know you're one of the few who actually decided to play the way the developers intended.

Elmoogle on
    steam_sig.png
  • RizziRizzi Sydney, Australia.Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    I've only been playing on hardcore. I just keep messing around looking for cool stuff. :P

Rizzi on
  • SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    1.7 out of 6.3 I'd actually pretty damn high?

Spoit on
    steam_sig.png
  • Maz-Maz- 飛べ Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    I'm sure this has been asked before, but how do I get the Ranger Armor without the NCR hating me?

Maz- on
    Add me on Switch: 7795-5541-4699
  • farbekriegfarbekrieg Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Maz- wrote: »
    I'm sure this has been asked before, but how do I get the Ranger Armor without the NCR hating me?

stealth silent kills

I find anything better than a fireaxe will do the trick, power fist, ballistic fist, displacer gloves, super sledge etc...

in fact since you get no kharma hit or faction hit for them, i pretty much stealth kill everyone in a town that isnt named for quick cash/xp

I love that the game doesnt punish you for leveling up by making every mook in the game level up with you

farbekrieg on
    edited October 2010
    it does do levelled spawning though, but it works out well

for example some places that have young deathclaws at low levels have adult deathclaws or blind deathclaws at high levels

L|ama on
  • SzechuanSzechuan Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    So I finally beat the game and boy, what a wacky battle at the Dam it was... I almost wish they ended it some other way. ED-E disappeared right at the start for whatever reason, and Boone glitched out at some point while I was fighting the Legate.

Arcade, Yes Man, Ending
    So I did Arcade's quest to reunite the Enclave fellowship and I talked them into helping the NCR, mostly because only Ceasar and NCR were the only choices I had. So because I sided with Yes Man, despite the fact that I was friendly with NCR, you end up having to kill some NCR troops at the dam to enter the control room. This turns the rest of the NCR troops hostile. So when Cannibal Johnson and the rest of the Enclave fellowship arrive with great fanfare to "support the NCR" they immediately turn on me and LIGHT ME UP. Left without a choice, Boone and I vaporize the people we worked so hard to reunite (I was pretty disappointed that they were hostile to me) and the other hostile NCR (who Boone has no problem killing, for whatever weird reason), and then move up and dispose of the Legion remnants (Caesar ate a dick earlier on in the narrative.) Then in the ending slides, it says they (the Enclave remnants I spread across the dam like jelly) disappeared into the Mojave and influenced things from afar. LOL. Bit odd, that.

All because there's no option to get the various groups to support YOU-- (besides the Boomers, I guess, who merely get a slide at the end, rather than a battle appearance) as in, any faction you're friends with in the final battle. If you go House or Yes Man, groups like the Enclave remnants effectively become your enemies, even though you recruited them. Other than that, the ending seemed pretty sweet. Although, I can't imagine House's ending is much different.

Regarding Boomers:
    If all you got at endgame was a slide then either the game glitched or you did not fully complete their faction quests. If you do, you get...
    A piece of equipment that adds 3 DR (Not DT, DR), grants water breathing, and takes up a glasses slot, so it will fit over a combat helmet. In addition, during the battle for the Dam they carpet bomb the enemy forces in the last working B-52 on Earth.

Szechuan on
  • ButtcleftButtcleft Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Szechuan wrote: »
    So I finally beat the game and boy, what a wacky battle at the Dam it was... I almost wish they ended it some other way. ED-E disappeared right at the start for whatever reason, and Boone glitched out at some point while I was fighting the Legate.

Arcade, Yes Man, Ending
    So I did Arcade's quest to reunite the Enclave fellowship and I talked them into helping the NCR, mostly because only Ceasar and NCR were the only choices I had. So because I sided with Yes Man, despite the fact that I was friendly with NCR, you end up having to kill some NCR troops at the dam to enter the control room. This turns the rest of the NCR troops hostile. So when Cannibal Johnson and the rest of the Enclave fellowship arrive with great fanfare to "support the NCR" they immediately turn on me and LIGHT ME UP. Left without a choice, Boone and I vaporize the people we worked so hard to reunite (I was pretty disappointed that they were hostile to me) and the other hostile NCR (who Boone has no problem killing, for whatever weird reason), and then move up and dispose of the Legion remnants (Caesar ate a dick earlier on in the narrative.) Then in the ending slides, it says they (the Enclave remnants I spread across the dam like jelly) disappeared into the Mojave and influenced things from afar. LOL. Bit odd, that.

All because there's no option to get the various groups to support YOU-- (besides the Boomers, I guess, who merely get a slide at the end, rather than a battle appearance) as in, any faction you're friends with in the final battle. If you go House or Yes Man, groups like the Enclave remnants effectively become your enemies, even though you recruited them. Other than that, the ending seemed pretty sweet. Although, I can't imagine House's ending is much different.

Regarding Boomers:
    If all you got at endgame was a slide then either the game glitched or you did not fully complete their faction quests. If you do, you get...
    A piece of equipment that adds 3 DR (Not DT, DR), grants water breathing, and takes up a glasses slot, so it will fit over a combat helmet. In addition, during the battle for the Dam they carpet bomb the enemy forces in the last working B-52 on Earth.
    You gotta admit
    that was fucking amazing.
    I was expecting them to reposition their artillery and rain metal hell down on the enemy of my choosing. I wasn't expecting a god damn carpet bombing run

edit
    by the way, its a
    B-29 superfortress, not a B-52 Stratofortress

Buttcleft on
  • reddeathreddeath Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Elmoogle wrote: »
    Aegeri wrote: »

True, but I'm guessing a huge majority of gamers will never even try the game in hardcore mode. Just going from the global Steam stats, roughly 6.3% have beaten the game (and I'm assuming all of these people are either hardcore fans or obsessive about finishing the games they buy) and only 1.7% have the hardcore sticker. It's totally silly to care about it, but it's still kind of cool to know you're one of the few who actually decided to play the way the developers intended.

Can't really go by the steam stats for this one, I finished hardcore before the steamcloud patch and didn't get crap for achievements because I was, and still am console saving. The fact that you can't open the console on a buggy-as-hell gambryo engine game without losing achievements is stupid beyond belief.

Everyone I work with who has played did so on hardcore mode, almost none of them managed the achievement though.

I think people play on hardcore because it makes the game more interesting. Still, going by the achievements when you don't get them if the console has been opened on a gambryo game is going to give you horribly flawed and inaccurate statistics.

edit about boomers:
    The carpet bombing was one of the highlights of the game for me, I kept thinking, where are the boomers, then BAM B-52, I think I actually emoted out loud when it happened.

reddeath on
  • ButtcleftButtcleft Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    someone needs to mod out that stupid console anti-achievement thing. its the gamebryo engine, we are not using the console to cheat but to fix/escape bugs

Buttcleft on
  • Future BluesFuture Blues Registered User regular
    edited October 2010

Arcade, Yes Man, Ending

Regarding Boomers:
    Hmm, I finished their entire questline and was idolized but I don't remember them carpet bombing anything at the dam. Then again, maybe they did. Everything at the dam up to and including the last battle was so laggy (framerate-wise) for me that I guess I might have missed it.

Future Blues on
    Xbox Live: No Reply
    Steam: Jacobontap
    LoL: FutureBlues
  • AyulinAyulin Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Eh, I opened the console to try and get ED-E back and I just got an achievement for finishing Come Fly With Me. I didn't manage to enter the command correctly, though, so maybe that's what triggers it.

Ayulin on
    steam_sig.png
    edited October 2010
    Buttcleft wrote: »

Arcade, Yes Man, Ending

Regarding Boomers:
    You gotta admit
    that was fucking amazing.
    I was expecting them to reposition their artillery and rain metal hell down on the enemy of my choosing. I wasn't expecting a god damn carpet bombing run

edit
    by the way, its a
    B-29 superfortress, not a B-52 Stratofortress

Oops. Was working from memory on the specifics. But there is not enough lime in the world for how cool that was.

Szechuan on
  • JintorJintor Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    I was personally just trying to figure out what the fuck
    POSITRON'D CAESAR'S CAMP. It was so awesome to just stare at the sky as a freaking plane flies overhead (when the only damn thing I'd seen in the sky the whole game was a) mutant flies, b) the President's ventribird, and c) buzzards) and then, just as I was returning my attention to the battle at hand, the sky freaking LIGHTS UP and the goddamn hand of God comes out of the sky and fries Caesar and all his little minions to bits.

I thought it was Archimedes, except I never activated that damn thing. So I guess it must have been the Boomers.

Jintor on
    edited October 2010

Arcade, Yes Man, Ending

Regarding Boomers:
    Hmm, I finished their entire questline and was idolized but I don't remember them carpet bombing anything at the dam. Then again, maybe they did. Everything at the dam up to and including the last battle was so laggy (framerate-wise) for me that I guess I might have missed it.

More Boomer/endgame stuff.
    To clarify, you went to Lake Mead and helped them recover the downed plane? "Entire Questline" is kind of vague - you never know how any given person would define that based on the variability in play throughs.

Szechuan on
  • KadokenKadoken Giving Ends to my Friends and it Feels Stupendous Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Can someone please link me to a good map of the Mojave Wasteland? I usually miss a lot of places in Bethesda's games.

Kadoken on
    edited October 2010

Arcade, Yes Man, Ending

Regarding Boomers:
    Yeah, I didn't notice them doing it either...at least I didn't see a plane. I did see the fort area on the other side of the dam explode brilliantly, so perhaps that was them? I was hoping to see it considering they had said they'd help me out.

Did anyone else beat the game (sided with Mr. House) using speech checks? I thought it was hilarious that
    when Legate Lanius went into his tent, I couldn't follow him because "This door has been locked from the other side." It's a god damn TENT FLAP. I've been picking high-security doors the whole game, and they're telling me that all anyone needed to do to keep me out was reinforce it with a tent flap? I understand why it's there, but it's funny all the same. :)

SteevL on
    edited October 2010
    SteevL wrote: »
    I have a soft spot for ED-E. You can also make perception into a dump stat if you have him (if that's your thing).

Kind of Caesar's questline spoilers:
    Has anyone run into Joshua Graham, or anything about him? I've heard about him in dialogue but that's it. Is he even in the game? I sided with Caesar and beat the game but never ran into him.

Nope, as far as I can tell, you never come across him. I suspect he'll either never show up at all or end up in some DLC.

I have a theory about that, but not a lot of real evidence to back it up:
    When you inspect Rex, he has a legion Bull on his side, and they specifically mention damage and burns. Given the fact that you can get a brain from the Legion for him, I wonder if Rex's previous owner was Graham? Apparently there's more backstory for Rex's ending if you get the Legion brain but I haven't done it myself. By the time I meet Rex I'm always villified by the Legion if I can help it.

Szechuan on
  • farbekriegfarbekrieg Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    maybe you didnt notice its a REINFORCED tent flap with like duct tape and shit, no way you getting through that unless you have a really sharp knife... or a screwdriver, perhaps a high powered flash light, or a light breeze hits it just right...

farbekrieg on
  • C2BC2B SwitzerlandRegistered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Whoever did Vault 11 should win an award. I found no real treasure, no big, difficult fights, but it still stands out as the single best gaming experience I've had in years.

Eric Fenstermaker designed Vault 11.

Who wrote Yes Man?

John Gonzalez.

Who did the writing for Veronica? She's my favorite companion by far and quickly becoming one of my favorite female characters in gaming, period.

Eric "Hollywood" Fenstermaker.

Who did the writing for Arcade Gannon?

I did.

What a great game. The writing is absolutely phenomenal. And the whole faction mechanics, the complicity and importance to story and character feedback, is a new landmark in storytelling in video games. Who did the writing on Rose of Sharon Cassidy?

Thanks. Chris Avellone wrote Cass.

I'm curious (and I mean this question in a very basic way) about how you develop on three platforms at once (PC, PS3, and 360). When it comes time to test a 'build', I imagine that you can just launch the PC version. What do you do to run it on 360/PS3?

We have proprietary tools on the PC that allow us to transfer local or remote builds to the 360/PS3 dev kits. This transfer copies over any platform-specific data as well as any current user data (plug-ins/local design overrides) to test content. Once it's transferred, we (developers) launch the game from the console's dashboard or remotely from the tool.

Testers do something similar but may be running under optical drive emulation or off of an actual burned DVD depending on what they are testing.

C2B on
  • mojojoeomojojoeo A block off the park, living the dream.Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    I will continue the uber list on monday. Next section will be gameplay Please if you have any mods you think are essential/worth having PM or post them here!

PA FO:NV MOD UBER LIST v.BETA

All completed sections are spoilers to keep size down with new adds unspoiled and limed for ease of reading. All Thriller, no filler. 87% less boobs than trolling the nexus on your own. have a mod worth a damn? Suggest it. Most of this can all be loaded up in the same game unless otherwise stated.
    User Interfaces – pics are spoilered for size
    Darnified UI - The mod was directly cited by the developer as a reason that they did not create a separate UI for the PC (re: the community will handle it). Darn does not post on Fallout nexus so get it from his thread here. He generally will respond to questions bug reports there too - http://forums.bethsoft.com/index.php?/topic/1131897-wipzbeta-darnified-ui-nv/

Darn does not play too well with others without some work- but it is all encompassing… you won’t need any other UI mod.
    DUIFONV_Skills.jpgDUIFONV_HUD.jpgDUIFONV_SleepWait.jpg

MT UI - Text is made smaller so that more lines fit in menus and speech boxes. The menus also fill the screen. Available here : http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=34902&navtag=file/images.php?id=34902&tab=3
    34902-1-1287703327.jpg

Pipware - All stsus effects and info are on one pipboy page. Handy for harcore types (DARN UI DOES THIS OUT OF THE BOX). Here : http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=34913&navtag=file/images.php?id=34913&tab=3
    34913-1-1287784445.jpg

Revelation UI – AN odd duck, but quite a look. He took the boxes from fallout tactics and two and merged them into the UI. It is different and very functional (there is more info on the menus than vailla to boot.) Worth a look here :
    http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=34971
    34971-1-1287766324.jpg
    34971-4-1287766326.jpg

MTUI, Pipware, and Revelation can be combined into one super UI that looks fantastic as well. See instructions how on the Revelation UI page above.
    NEW Bullseye - The Crosshair Replacement Pack - Choice is king in this crosshair mod. Many to pick from and works with most things flaswlessly. http://newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=35669
    35669-1-1288239231.jpg35669-3-1288240431.jpg
    NEW Shiloh DS - Colored Map and Icons - adds a detailed colored map to pipboy with new map markers to boot. Extremely flexable with many options- color or nor, icons or not, REMOVE PIPBOY scanlines and static or not. http://newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=35619
    35619-3-1288221224.jpg

RADIO
    Active channel extender - Mod adds your own MP3s into the game with basic controls. Step by step instructions and the mod are here - http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=34999

CONELRAD - An ammazing piece of work splicing together actual PSAs with period appropriate music. Even has DJ. Ever want to here Johnny cash, or Tony bennet tell you what to do in the case of a nuclear attack? Here it is- http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=35061

Existence 2-0 -Robot Radio - A chilling awesome radio DJ'd by a sentient robot who rembers when the bombs fell. Labeled as ambient terror. Its a fantastic add. http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=35330

Radio new vegas extender - Another add your own MP3 mod but this one has built in support for the 100 songs added by 'GNR more where that came from' (a spectacular f03 mod) AND step by step instructions on ripping GNRs songlist into NV. Thats like 120 songs plus what new vegas plays normally. A full 6 songs will play between Mr. new vegas with the news. If you want diversity in period specific music this is they way to go. Takes leg work to get running tho. http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=35344

These all play well together! Rock the wastes!

World Look
    Be for-warned shader mods do not play together unless specified...
    Western Sky Beta – beautiful cloud filled skies and dark dark nights. http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=35497
    35497-1-1288142281.jpg

Fellout – Removes orange tint and adds darker nights. That pip light is now your best pal. Crisper look for the whole world. http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=34888&navtag=file/images.php?id=34888&tab=3
    34888-1-1287851862.jpg

URWL for New Vegas - Realistic Lighting – Similar to fellout, removes some camera filters and features dark nights. http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=35570
    35570-3-1288196350.jpg35570-4-1288196351.jpg

FNV Enhanced Shaders HD - see vid Does anyone use this one? Share input?

NEW Section Companions
    Veronica Fix - Veronica doesn't level up with the player like other companions as of right now, this fix fixes that http://newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=35124

A Cuter Veronica Felicia Day edition – Face gen is of Felicia Day the voice actress for the character. It is not a crass Veronica in a bikini with anime eyes and giant... you get the idea- this seems appropriate: http://newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=35831
    I think he did good here... And the MOD is approved by Day on her twitter... imagine that...
    35831-3-1288349460.jpgfeliciaday.jpg
    Weaker Boone – This make the ‘angel of death’ slightly less so. You may actually have to shoot something with this mod. Its balanced pretty well actually. http://newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=34915

Unlimited companions mod- Take em all with you since you just can’t decide. http://newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=34870

Companion sandbox mode – Hey boone wait here. Boone – frozen in time! No more with this mod! If you tell a companion to wait they will interact with the environment, smoke or find a place to sit. It’s a nice RPG ish touch and must have! http://newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=34955 'yes, work those fields Boone'
    34955-4-1287748473.jpeg
    All companions essential- Simple fix to *WUSSIFY* hardcore mode. Companions can no longer die. Don’t worry we won’t judge you for using it….. much. http://newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=34887

Companion Dress Up – You can now hand companions faction armor to wear and they will wear ANY armor you give them. Dress up time is fun! http://newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=34912

These all play well together! Go to it!

Post other mods and Ill get it formated up for the OP to use........ need more suggestions for the list! Next up is gameplay, and will be lengthy help by suggesting dammit.

mojojoeo on
    Chief Wiggum: "Ladies, please. All our founding fathers, astronauts, and World Series heroes have been either drunk or on cocaine."
  • BorysBorys Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Damn, is the Hoover Dam small or what?

It's bigger than The Strip + Freeside together!

Borys on
  • JaramrJaramr Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Freeside during the night with Fellout, spoilered for size.
    R5S8J.jpg
    6OfXA.jpg
    LqOX2.jpg
    And that last one is using the night vision visor from the Chinese Reinforced Stealth Suit armor.

Jaramr on
    steam_sig.png
  • Torso BoyTorso Boy Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    Fantastic set of mods, mojojoeo. Saves me a lot of time looking for these.

Torso Boy on
  • RizziRizzi Sydney, Australia.Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    I have two complaints about NV.
    The stupid stuttering that happens every time I change cells, and the stupid weird white squares that pop up when I shoot people with laser weapons.

Rizzi on
  • HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    So I'm apparently in the process of wiping out the White Glove Society.

After being greatly impressed by their classy wardrobe I was appalled to see that all their guests had chosen the same mundane swimsuits. There was really only one thing I could do at that point, especially since they missed the silenced .22 I had on me when I entered.

And after helpfully wiping out the tasteless troglodytes in the bath house for them how do they repay me? They come after me with canes. Unfortunately for them not only did the bouncer miss my silenced .22, he missed my fully modded 9mm SMG, That Gun, 10mm Pistol/SMG and a plethora of other weaponry. Although I guess it didn't matter since the first masked-man to try and cane me was the cashier who foolishly opened the door letting me reacquire my full arsenal.

*Sigh*
    And they were such snazzy dressers too. Shame.

HappylilElf on
This discussion has been closed.