As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Buying Comic Con Tickets

KyouguKyougu Registered User regular
edited October 2010 in Help / Advice Forum
A friend and I are planning on attending Comic Con next year. Tickets go on sale tomorrow, and I'm planning to order them, but I had 2 questions.

1) Can I purchase 2 tickets at once. I heard of badges not being transferable, so I'm wondering if they make you buy individual tickets.

2)How quickly do they sell out? Do I have to buy them the moment they go on sale, or do I have some breathing room?

Kyougu on

• Officer 1BDIOfficer 1BDI Registered User regular
    edited October 2010
    I can't speak for the first question, as I've only bought individual tickets in the past.

Last year the 4 day pass tickets sold out in 30 days from what I remember reading, and the daily passes sold out a couple of months after that (though Friday and Saturday sold out much earlier than the other days). However, given that 4 day + preview night passes sold out at Comic-Con this year, there may be more of a rush for passes this time around. Though I doubt they'll sell out within the hour, I'm personally planning on getting my pass ASAP just so I don't have to worry about it.

Officer 1BDI on