As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Comic Website I created

comicracycomicracy Registered User regular
edited November 2010 in Artist's Corner
The design of my website is my artwork since I am its sole creator. The users who have uploaded their comics there, well that's their stuff. But I am posting my website here because it needs more members and I figured it qualifies as artwork. The website is www. comicracy. com as if you couldn't tell by my username I joined this website to promote it and join in on other discussions, but I would also like to hear your critiques. On my website you can participate in contests, earn medals, attain higher ranks by winning contests, message other users and comment on comics. Hope you like.

micro.gif
comicracy on

• m3nacem3nace Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    Maybe you should read the rules first. No sitewhoring please. That means that you can post links to your work, but not exclusively. If you want critique you'll have to post the images/comics right here in your post.
    Seems to me you're just promoting your website... Well, not "seems to me", it's rather a fact.

m3nace on
  • DMACDMAC Come at me, bro! Moderator mod
    edited November 2010
    *SIGH*

Creating a new thread purely to funnel traffic to your Website isn't kosher around here.

DMAC on
This discussion has been closed.