As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[L4D2 Steam] Connection issues, any ideas?

EWomEWom Registered User regular
edited November 2010 in Help / Advice Forum
So me and my cousin play games together on Steam. We both recently bought Left 4 Dead 2 to play together, but he is having connection issues. He can connect, get in game, and then in a couple of minutes he gets the connection dropped error. He's reinstalled steam twice and the game 3 times, he's tried their CS boards to no luck. Every other game in steam works fine.

He's running win7 64bit, and he far exceeds the min. requirements as far as ram cpu etc.

We are really bummed we can't kill zombehs together :(

Help me PA:H/A, you're our only hope...

Also the problem he said came only after the last windows update.

Whether they find a life there or not, I think Jupiter should be called an enemy planet.
EWom on

• Options
    ButtcleftButtcleft Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    are you in the same house?

Buttcleft on
  • Options
    EWomEWom Registered User regular
    edited November 2010
    No, we live across the country from each other. We keep in touch through vidja games. He doesn't visit PA, so I thought I'd toss the question out here on his behalf, hoping someone else has had experience with it and can direct us to something helpful, cause we've had no luck at the steam forums.

EWom on
    Whether they find a life there or not, I think Jupiter should be called an enemy planet.