As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Check out my Cardboard Tube Samurai Fanart!

auronasiaauronasia Registered User new member
edited November 2010 in Artist's Corner
[IMG][/img]CardboardTubeSamurai.jpg
Let me know what you guys think! :D

auronasia on

• Options
    joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    I'm not a visual medium artist, so this may be incredibly unhelpful, but I like it. The skewed perspective of the tube lends it kind of a katana look. Did you get the inspiration for the ink blobs from Street Fighter IV?

Also when I read the thread title, I thought I was about to see a hedgehog in full armor with a claw on a hilt.

joshofalltrades on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    I was trying to make it like snow.. But, I kinda suck at it. :P Thank you for liking it!

auronasia on
  • Options
    joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Class Traitor Smoke-filled roomRegistered User regular
    edited November 2010
    auronasia wrote: »
    I was trying to make it like snow.. But, I kinda suck at it. :P Thank you for liking it!

I was talking about the little black blobs where it looks like black ink splattered onto the picture.

And no problem!

joshofalltrades on
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Oh, snap! Duh! Sorry! :P I don't know.. I've done that crap for a long time.. I don't even notice I do it anymore.. But, I can see the resemblance! :D

auronasia on