As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Do you enjoy watching eSports streams?

FishStixFishStix Registered User regular
edited November 2010 in Games and Technology
Sup everyone, just wanted to let you know about a new eSports Unity project that I've been working on for the last 9 months or so, titled Games Cast TV. We are very excited to announce that the Open BETA has LAUNCHED just this morning!

If you enjoy broadcasts of Starcraft 2, Quake Live, or Super Street Fighter 4, I hope that you take the time to check out our media platform, and let us know what you think! We have formed partnerships with the premier eSports broadcasters, including but not limited to Sean "Day9" Plott, Marcus "djWHEAT" Graham, Level Up | Series, GLHF.tv, QuakeLive.TV, and many, many more!

gctvlogotwitter450px.png

The website is an aggregator of LIVE eSports broadcasts and streams. That's all it is. However, I believe that we have created the BEST way to connect with and watch LIVE eSports content. We need as much feedback as possible to create the best possible media platform for eSports spectatorship.

Thanks for your time, I hope you enjoy the BETA :)

FishStix on
This discussion has been closed.