As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread:

Looking for a controller program.

043043 Registered User regular
edited February 2007 in Games and Technology
I had it a few months back, and now I can't remember it's name to save my life.

It was completely visual (as in a big image of the 360 pad, and others). It let me remap the keys to my 360 controller, and control how much the joystick had to be moved before it registered. I'm playing Halo PC with the pad, and I keep moving too much thanks to the broken in (see: loose) sticks.

Any help?

043 on


  • Options
    NocrenNocren Lt Futz, Back in Action North CarolinaRegistered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Sounds similar to what I use.

    Pinnacle Game Profiller software.
    Has analog meters so you can tell how much you're moving the sticks/triggers, even set different actions on trigger tension.

    Nocren on
Sign In or Register to comment.