As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX East 2011 Best social DS/DSi games

13»

• Options
    BlasTechBlasTech Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Picking up a DSi today (Unless DSiXL is a better choice?) along with:

- Pokémon Black
    - Tetris
    - DQ9
    - Mario Cart
    - Peggle

BlasTech on
    Black Hat Crew : NERDCORE : www.myspace.com/blackhatcrew
  • Options
    radmaneliteradmanelite Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    cluebuy wrote: »
    And I would also love to play anyone in Clubhouse Games (a standard DS game)

YOU'RE ON!

I'm surprised this wasn't said sooner. Clubhouse games is one of my favorites!
    I will also be bringing Mario Kart and PK:W (first game since yellow)

radmanelite on
    Just don't ask! :)
  • Options
    psychopezpsychopez Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I just finally unlocked the multiplayer part of Pokemon:White (My first Pokemon). I assume there'll be someone there to help guide me through the mess that is the 15 or so wireless multiplayer options?

psychopez on
    “Myth is the hidden part of every story, the buried part, the region that is still unexplored because there are as yet no words to enable us to get there."

-Italo Calvino
  • Options
    RevGutterRevGutter Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    seeing as tetris is going to be a popular one, are the majority going to be playing tetris ds or tetris party deluxe?

RevGutter on
  • Options
    kid_nyckid_nyc Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    cluebuy wrote: »
    Hi, I'll have a lot of the DS games listed here but I also wanted to mention various multiplayer DSiware games.

so, i'm heading to my local gamestop tomorrow to pick something up, still haven't decided what yet.

never thought about dsi ware. does dsi ware have the piggyback funtion too?? i.e.: you don't need the game, as long as you have a friend who has the game and a decent internet connection, you can play against them? just curious. thanks!

kid_nyc on