As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Celebrated Jumping [chat] of Calaveras County

1404142434446»

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited January 2011
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    Echo wrote: »
    Arivia wrote: »
    Shit like this is why I switched to OS X.

It's also silly how it takes 10-15 seconds for USB devices to get detected by Windows, whereas they're instantly deteted in OS X.

Those must be those long Swedish seconds. It is a noticeable delay, but it is sub five seconds.

Very much hardware-dependent. Yes, it's 10-15 seconds on my motherboard.

Echo on
  • Options
    AriviaArivia I Like A Challenge Earth-1Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Their keyboards. When you have long nails the point of your touch goes forward to the end of the nail. Keyboards with deep key travel are terrible then because you need to force the key down with your fingertip and avoid getting your nail caught in the board, snapped, etc.

On the other hand Apple's chiclet style keys easily press down by the nail alone.

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Got out of bed an hour early because the air is so dry and my nose so treasonous that I needed a hot shower if I was to clear my airways.

On the plus side: mindfulness.

TL DR on
  • Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Also on the agenda:
    [1] Resolution to declare American cheese as best cheese
    [2] $16B tax subsidy to be split among Monsanto and Halliburton in support of [1]

TL DR on
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited January 2011
    Wow. Where did this snow storm come from?

Echo on
This discussion has been closed.