As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Some Clarification on XBox 360 DRM. . .

GrimthwackerGrimthwacker Registered User regular
edited January 2011 in Games and Technology
About a week ago I finally got around to picking up a new Slim 360, along with a transfer cable to move the files and such to the hard drive. Before I do, though, I just want to make sure what I'm doing regarding the license transfer and how it impacts the rest of the games and files on both systems - I'm planning on keeping the old one to use for online co-op with my brother, so we want to be sure nothing gets screwed up on the DRM front for downloads and add-ons.

If anybody who's transferred data from one 360 to another would like to share their experiences and any advice on the subject, I'd greatly appreciate it. The last thing I want is for some kind of snafu involving complications with messed up files to happen. Also, if this kind of issue should be moved to the other tech form, let me know.

Grimthwacker on