As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

MSPA: the password is ALWAYS Vienna

• Options
    BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    same here

BugBoy on
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    It's from Snake Eyes, apparently

Grey Ghost on
  • Options
    unintentionalunintentional smelly Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    how many movies has nic cage been in

because I've seen like two

unintentional on
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    OHHHHHHHH okay I remember that movie now

it's actually decent

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    SnowbeatSnowbeat i need something to kick this thing's ass over the lineRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    like a thousand million

easy

Snowbeat on
    Q1e6oi8.gif
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    I saw Knowing and that made want to never watch a movie ever again

unintentional on
  • Options
    Day of the BearDay of the Bear The Qun demandsRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Nic Cage is in every movie.

Day of the Bear on
    m6eoUgQ.jpg
  • Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    how many movies has nic cage been in

because I've seen like two

wikipedia says more than 60

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I have only seen one Nic Cage movie.

I fell asleep while watching it.

Butler For Life #1 on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    declaring a two-minutes-hate about the movie Knowing

holy fuck it was awful

unintentional on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Lord of War is really good

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Raising Arizona is great

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    MizuumiMizuumi pet dog you've been eating my video game how could you eat my video gameRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Nic Cage is in every movie.

he's kind of like Where's Waldo

only with more BEES and less awesome of a hat

Mizuumi on
    ducklett.gif
  • Options
    MizuumiMizuumi pet dog you've been eating my video game how could you eat my video gameRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    declaring a two-minutes-hate about the movie Knowing

holy fuck it was awful

oh oh oh oh oh i'm reading 1984 right now so i know what that is!!!

gee willy gosh!!!

Mizuumi on
    ducklett.gif
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    they should make a where's waldo movie starring nic cage

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    The Rock was good

I also liked Matchstick Men

Grey Ghost on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    I don't think there is a movie that Nic cage isn't in that wouldn't be improved by adding him somewhere just being completely insane.

Day of the Bear on
    m6eoUgQ.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    knowing is like what homestuck is from the perspective of FedoraFreak but way way worse

unintentional on
  • Options
    edited January 2011

Yes please.

I have never seen Knowing is that the one where Nic Cage knows the world is gonna end or something?

Day of the Bear on
    m6eoUgQ.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Nic Cage's biggest crime is naming his fucking son Kal-El

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    edited January 2011

What? Is this a thing that is real?

Day of the Bear on
    m6eoUgQ.jpg
  • Options
    SnowbeatSnowbeat i need something to kick this thing's ass over the lineRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    don't be hatin lil kal

Snowbeat on
    Q1e6oi8.gif
  • Options
    edited January 2011

Yes please.

I have never seen Knowing is that the one where Nic Cage knows the world is gonna end or something?

yes
    Act 1: Nicolas Cage finds a list of Bad Things To Come, and starts predicting Bad Things
    Act 2: Nicolas Cage looks at the end of the list and realizes it says everyone is going to die in like 48 hours
    Act 3: Everyone dies except for his son who got abducted by aliens, to go repopulate the species on a new planet

unintentional on
  • Options
    edited January 2011

it is absolutely real

evidently the dude is a huge superman nerd

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Snowbeat wrote: »
    don't be hatin lil kal

this was a quality post

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    edited January 2011

problem is it wouldn't be hard at all, you just listen for "boner"/"PISSED BLOOD"/"BEES"/"A B C D E F G"/"Zeus' BUTTHOLE" etc.

Mizuumi on
    ducklett.gif
  • Options
    edited January 2011

it is absolutely real

evidently the dude is a huge superman nerd

That is awful and hilarious.

Also that was a dang good post snowbeat.

Day of the Bear on
    m6eoUgQ.jpg
  • Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    edited January 2011

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicolas_cage
    His third and current wife Alice Kim, a former waitress who previously worked at the Los Angeles restaurant Kabuki, met Cage at the Los Angeles-based Korean nightclub, Le Privé. She is the mother of his son, Kal-El (born October 3, 2005), named after Superman's birth name.

Centipede Damascus on
  • Options
    Lord_AsmodeusLord_Asmodeus goeticSobriquet: Here is your magical cryptic riddle-tumour: I AM A TIME MACHINERegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    don't be hatin lil kal

:^::^:

Lord_Asmodeus on
    Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher consideration. - Lincoln
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Mizuumi wrote: »

problem is it wouldn't be hard at all, you just listen for "boner"/"PISSED BLOOD"/"BEES"/"A B C D E F G"/"Zeus' BUTTHOLE" etc.

The plot would obviously be that waldo is a secret agent who has learned more than he was supposed to and now his own government has turned against him

he must now use the very skills of stealth and subterfuge that they taught him in order to escape

all while being a PRICKLY PEAR

Speed Racer on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    I'd watch that movie.

Day of the Bear on
    m6eoUgQ.jpg
  • Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    don't be hatin lil kal

Boo!

... <3

Goatmon on
    Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    GSMGSM Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    The missing eye and missing arm thing... Wasn't that supposed to come from the blue doll? But that never got prototyped...?

GSM on
    We'll get back there someday.
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    GSM wrote: »
    The missing eye and missing arm thing... Wasn't that supposed to come from the blue doll? But that never got prototyped...?

harlequin doll from john's sprite

unintentional on
  • Options
    Lord_AsmodeusLord_Asmodeus goeticSobriquet: Here is your magical cryptic riddle-tumour: I AM A TIME MACHINERegistered User regular
    edited January 2011

Um... no? That was from Johns harlequin doll. The blue doll would have removed the other eye/arm.

Lord_Asmodeus on
    Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher consideration. - Lincoln
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    I only just noticed that the weird drum-tune thing from Jade: Enter was in the new song for Jade: Retrieve Package

unintentional on
  • Options
    ThreadbareSockThreadbareSock Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I really dislike Cage and I really have no idea why.

ThreadbareSock on
  • Options
    GSMGSM Registered User regular
    edited January 2011

Um... no? That was from Johns harlequin doll. The blue doll would have removed the other eye/arm.

Ah. I guess with all the playing fast and loose with arms in Homestuck that I missed when a character was specifically missing an arm for real.

GSM on
    We'll get back there someday.
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    I really dislike Cage and I really have no idea why.
    well now i really dislike you and i know exactly why

Snowbeat on
    Q1e6oi8.gif
  • Options
    edited January 2011

Ah. I guess with all the playing fast and loose with arms in Homestuck that I missed when a character was specifically missing an arm for real.

john's sylladex had a bunch of shards of broken glass (it might have been razor blades I forget) in it, and he was picking up new stuff with reckless abandon and something sharp flew out and cut off the harlequin doll's arm before they prototyped it

this was like twenty months ago

unintentional on
This discussion has been closed.