As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Doctor Who]: Season 6 Is Now

• Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    LadyM wrote: »

Also discovered a spoof starring Rowan Atkinson as the Doctor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Do-wDPoC6GM

Oh evil laugh-y, devil-beard Master, I miss you!

This was written by Steven Moffat.

Librarian's ghost on
    (Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    Squirminator2kSquirminator2k they/them North Hollywood, CARegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Xagarath wrote: »
    The high point of Torchwood is still the PJ Hammond episodes (Small Worlds, Out of the Rain). Makes me wish more people had heard of Sapphire and Steel.

You're kidding, right? Small Worlds is brilliant, but From Out of the Rain is like a bad episode of Are You Afraid Of The Dark? - easily the single worst episode of Torchwood.

Squirminator2k on
    Jump Leads - a scifi-comedy audiodrama podcast
  • Options
    XagarathXagarath Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    The high point of Torchwood is still the PJ Hammond episodes (Small Worlds, Out of the Rain). Makes me wish more people had heard of Sapphire and Steel.

You're kidding, right? Small Worlds is brilliant, but From Out of the Rain is like a bad episode of Are You Afraid Of The Dark? - easily the single worst episode of Torchwood.

The Wedding Episode and Orgasm alien really, really disagree.

From Out of the Rain never manages to be creepy, I'll admit, but it is one of the very few episodes that is't just spewing out sci-fi plot cliches all over the place, and it has some evocative little scenes.

Xagarath on
  • Options
    Squirminator2kSquirminator2k they/them North Hollywood, CARegistered User regular
    edited January 2011

From Out of the Rain never manages to be creepy, I'll admit, but it is one of the very few episodes that is't just spewing out sci-fi plot cliches all over the place, and it has some evocative little scenes.

I now present to you a rewritten scene from "From Out The Rain" wherein I am an additional character:

JACK: "These people have escaped from the old film! They're stealing people's last breath. The only way to stop them is to film them again. Then they'll be back in the film."
    ME: "Wait, no. Sorry. Hang on. They've escaped from the film."
    JACK: "Yes."
    ME: "And they're stealing people's 'last breath'?"
    JACK: "Right."
    ME: "And the only way to stop them is to film them, which will somehow trap them in the film."
    JACK: "Exactly."
    ME: "Right. Okay. So, couple of questions; how did they escape from the film?"
    IANTO: "I saw it."
    JACK: "Exactly. Ianto saw it."
    ME: "Did he? Did he really? Because what I think he saw was a bit of film with two people in it, followed by a bit of film without them in it. That happens all the time. My cousin's wedding video cuts from them dancing on the dance floor to a dance floor without them on it. Am I to assume that they've somehow escaped from the video?"
    JACK: "No, because--"
    ME: "And whats' this nonsense about filming them again to trap them back on the film? How on Io did you conclude that that was the way to stop them?"
    JACK: "Well, they're from the film, so--"
    ME: "Really? That's your reasoning? You know you could try shooting them, right? I mean yes, they're ostensibly supernatural entities but you're jumping to a lot of conclusions here simply because the narrative requirements it - flimsy, inexcusable narrative. None of this stuff is being properly set up or explained. It's just bad writing."
    JACK: "What are you talking about?"
    ME: "I'm breaking the fourth wall. I'm breaking the fourth wall right now because, honestly, this is shit. It's absolute shit. When I watch series 2 I will always, always skip this episode. It's just dire. It's poorly-written shash, and it's beneath even the lowest points of this of all shows. I don't care who bloody wrote it. I don't care how great 'Small Worlds' was. It doesn't excuse the gaping plotholes in this episode. I mean I can gloss over plotholes at the best of times - it's nominally the only way to enjoy anything Russell T Davies writes - but these aren't just regular-sized plotholes. These are plot chasms. This is the sort of writing I'd expect to see in a film by The Asylum. Oh, incidentally Ianto, look forward to fighting raptors with Sherlock Holmes in a year or two."
    IANTO: "Um..."
    ME: "Look, let's just get on with this. Your barely-logical came-up-with-this-idea-because-the-narrative-required-it 'film them' idea will work, so let's just get on with this so we can get to Gwen obsessing over a missing boy next week, eh?"

Squirminator2k on
  • Options
    SilkyNumNutsSilkyNumNuts Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I'm not sayinng it was absolute shit, but your tolerance for utter crap has to be very low for you to really enjoy Children of Earth

Isn't "crap" a synonym for "shit"? Or did the meanings of various naughty words change overnight without my knowing?

The only problem with Children of Earth is the slightly dodgy overuse of a particular "splat" noise used when the 456 representative is in his "cage".

Yes, it is. I was more meaning that I found that it had some really awesome ideas but constantly shot itself in the foot almost constantly. You have to have a fairly high tolerance for that to be able to take anything from it, in my opinion.

SilkyNumNuts on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Yes, it is. I was more meaning that I found that it had some really awesome ideas but constantly shot itself in the foot almost constantly. You have to have a fairly high tolerance for that to be able to take anything from it, in my opinion.
    I'm more inclined to think that your tolerance levels for Torchwood in general is simply set ridiculously low.

Look, I'm the first to admit that series one and two aren't great. There's some good stuff in there, but as with many other scifi shows the first two series are simply bad. Children of Earth is a significant improvement over not just those first two series but over at least half of RTD's era as Doctor Who's showrunner. I'd go so far as to say it's some of the best scifi the BBC have knocked out in the last few years.

Yes, alright, it occasionally shoots itself in the foot. Those stock "splat" sound effects are a particular annoyance of mine, and it could probably have done with being an episode longer rather than rushing the ending, but it's nowhere near as bad as you're making it out to be.

Children of Earth is when Torchwood grew up and became more than just a Monster of the Week bore-a-thon.

Squirminator2k on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    No, it didn't grow up. It half did, and I applaud the bits it did get right wholeheartedly. But as wonderful as some of its ideas were, it was still essentially an immature show, and Gwen is still a fairly pathetic lead.

It hasn't really stuck in my memory all that well, so I can't really give you specifics of why I feel this is true. But what I'm trying to say is that if you couldn't stand the two preceding series, then it didn't fix the series intrinsic flaws, and this isn't worth watching. I could, for those few inspired moments it has, but I wouldn't recommend it based on that.

SilkyNumNuts on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    It hasn't really stuck in my memory all that well, so I can't really give you specifics of why I feel this is true. But what I'm trying to say is that if you couldn't stand the two preceding series, then it didn't fix the series intrinsic flaws, and this isn't worth watching.

I'm not seeing your logic here. So... the first two series weren't great, and Children of Earth didn't make them great, therefore Children of Earth sucked? Isn't that rather like dismissing "The Best of Both Worlds" as easily the best end-of-season cliffhanger that Star Trek: The Next Generation ever had because the first two seasons were dreck?

The first tow series of Torchwood are tedious and dull, punctuated with occasional moments of brilliance. Children of Earth is better-written, more compelling, more grounded, less ridiculous, and only occasionally falls on its face. If you're unable to see that as anything other than a staggering improvement then I can only suggest you consider watching it again.

I think Children of Earth is some of the best scifi the BBC have put out in a long time. Granted, I'm perhaps alone in that view. But you are the first person I've ever spoken to who thinks Children of Earth is just as bad as, if not worse than, the first two series. That's just... that baffles me.

Squirminator2k on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Basically - I agree. The first two series are tedious and dull, punctuated with moments of brilliance. Of course a later series can't actually "fix" an earlier one - what I meant was that it was a still a greatly flawed work. While a significant improvement, it still had a lot of problems and some of them at least were made greater by their juxtaposition to the increases in quality in other areas.

However, and this was the key point I was making, I felt that if you couldn't stand watching something for it's occasional moment of brilliance then Children of Earth wouldn't actually be any better an experience for you than the series were.

Sorry if my points came over in a confused manner - I only got back at midnight from 14 hours revision in the library.

SilkyNumNuts on
  • Options
    Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Okay, I just watched the Doctor Who television movie. What follows is my review.
    Holy shit I hate this movie

Silas Brown on
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Okay, I just watched the Doctor Who television movie. What follows is my review.
    Holy shit I hate this movie

I saw it live as a kid. That was my review as well.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    I loved it when I was 11, and I have a bit of a nostalgic attachment to it. And, truth be told, I do like Paul McGann's Doctor.

On the other hand, everything else that's wrong with the film is everything else that was wrong with the film.

Squirminator2k on
  • Options
    BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I think Children of Earth is some of the best scifi the BBC have put out in a long time.
    BBC puts out sci-fi that isn't Doctor Who/Torchwood?

Bethryn on
    ...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Bethryn wrote: »
    Did you watch The First Men In The Moon? Ruddy brilliant. And I rather enjoyed Hyperdrive, for all its faults.

Squirminator2k on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    I'm watching The Invasion of Time. It's an incredible 4th Doctor story. It's got solid characters and genuinely great writing. But what's really great about it is part 6
    Where-in the Doctor and his companions run through the TARDIS... which is really a bunch of rooms in any old UK building.

Silas Brown on
  • Options
    BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    But what's really great about it is part 6
    Where-in the Doctor and his companions run through the TARDIS... which is really a bunch of rooms in any old UK building.
    Yup. I want the other parts of the TARDIS to get explored agani. I think it was Tennant who started his first season picking out clothes in the dressing room of the TARDIS. And likewise, Smith referred to the swimming pool in his first episode.

Bethryn on
    ...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    One of the reasons that Eleven's TARDIS has the stairways and so on is that Moffat wants to explore the TARDIS more at some point. We got that (almost) with the third Adventure Game, although they seriously chickened out and kept the location(s) to "the Doctor's office". Boo.

I am once again reminded of Destiny of the Doctors, which allows you to walk through the TARDIS and oh god such an awful game but still better than Dalek Attack.

Squirminator2k on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Yup. I want the other parts of the TARDIS to get explored agani. I think it was Tennant who started his first season picking out clothes in the dressing room of the TARDIS. And likewise, Smith referred to the swimming pool in his first episode.

I believe it was earlier in The Invasion of Time that we actually see Leela swimming in said pool. And here I thought it was made up for the 11th Doctor's run.

Silas Brown on
  • Options
    poshnialloposhniallo Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I kind of hate Torchwood, but I loved Children of Earth. It was genuinely excellent.

I can understand someone getting so annoyed with the show that they couldn't enjoy CoE, though.

poshniallo on
    I figure I could take a bear.
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    CoE was super interesting. The 456 were a proper level of creepy, and I think Torchwood suits the serial format. However, a big bit of it bugged me.
    Okay, the politicians have agreed to basically hand over a bunch of working class kids to the 456, and then Torchwood blackmails them into letting Jack have a shot. This is usually the moment where the line is drawn and if the impasse is not resolved, it's the beginning of the fight back. So Jack walks up to the 456 and...says no to the deal. The 456 kills everyone in the building, the politicians figure they're screwed and proceed with Plan Improve The School League Tables.

Maybe it's supposed to be a subversion of your expectations, but I don't think it worked very well.

RMS Oceanic on
  • Options
    poshnialloposhniallo Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    CoE was super interesting. The 456 were a proper level of creepy, and I think Torchwood suits the serial format. However, a big bit of it bugged me.
    Okay, the politicians have agreed to basically hand over a bunch of working class kids to the 456, and then Torchwood blackmails them into letting Jack have a shot. This is usually the moment where the line is drawn and if the impasse is not resolved, it's the beginning of the fight back. So Jack walks up to the 456 and...says no to the deal. The 456 kills everyone in the building, the politicians figure they're screwed and proceed with Plan Improve The School League Tables.

Maybe it's supposed to be a subversion of your expectations, but I don't think it worked very well.
    I think that's exactly what it was supposed to be doing, and I don't know why you think it didn't work. I loved that part. Subversive is the right word.

poshniallo on
    I figure I could take a bear.
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    poshniallo wrote: »

I think that's exactly what it was supposed to be doing, and I don't know why you think it didn't work. I loved that part. Subversive is the right word.
    If it was some kind of technobabble that the 456 effortlessly defeat, I could see it working, but it was just a speech about humanity. When you can psychically control children, this one dude saying "we'll fight back" doesn't sound threatening. Maybe it's just me.

RMS Oceanic on
  • Options
    azith28azith28 Registered User regular
    edited January 2011

I believe it was earlier in The Invasion of Time that we actually see Leela swimming in said pool. And here I thought it was made up for the 11th Doctor's run.

Yes. Yes it is. And i reiterate.

Hottest. Companion. Ever.

Amy is a close second but we havent gotten to see her in a leather two piece bathing suit yet.

azith28 on
    Stercus, Stercus, Stercus, Morituri Sum
  • Options
    mattclemmattclem Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I think Children of Earth is some of the best scifi the BBC have put out in a long time.

Well:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outcasts_%28TV_series%29

Should be coming up in a few weeks. Cautiously optimistic, given that Daniel Mays was spectacular in Ashes to Ashes (which... might count as SF, depending on your point of view), and Kudos do seem to produce consistently *interesting* series, even if they're not always great.

mattclem on
  • Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Have you seen Children of Earth? Because if you haven't, then you really need to give it another shot.

Children of Earth was genuinely fantastic.

I just recently watched that, it really is goddamn intense for a while. Like genuinely edge of your seat television, and the worst part I think is
    outside of the PM trying too hard to save his job, I agree with all of their executive decisions, except once it was established that the aliens needed the children for their addiction I would have called their bluff on the 10% number and gone for something lower. It makes sense not to ask the staff of government/military to give up their kids, because otherwise there's no way to enforce compliance. From a purely pragmatic point of view, the decision seems clear.

Realistically though? The US/UK/China would pretty much get all the kids from third world nations, since they would be least able militarily to resist, heck a bunch of third world dictatorships would probably willingly give more than 10% for cash

It's a horrible thought but hey, that's the world we live in

override367 on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    outside of the PM trying too hard to save his job,
    I do wonder how that nice Mr. Saxon would have addressed the issue, actually...

mattclem on
  • Options
    PatboyXPatboyX Registered User regular
    edited January 2011

I now present to you a rewritten scene from "From Out The Rain" wherein I am an additional character:

JACK: "These people have escaped from the old film! They're stealing people's last breath. The only way to stop them is to film them again. Then they'll be back in the film."
    ME: "Wait, no. Sorry. Hang on. They've escaped from the film."
    JACK: "Yes."
    ME: "And they're stealing people's 'last breath'?"
    JACK: "Right."
    ME: "And the only way to stop them is to film them, which will somehow trap them in the film."
    JACK: "Exactly."
    ME: "Right. Okay. So, couple of questions; how did they escape from the film?"
    IANTO: "I saw it."
    JACK: "Exactly. Ianto saw it."
    ME: "Did he? Did he really? Because what I think he saw was a bit of film with two people in it, followed by a bit of film without them in it. That happens all the time. My cousin's wedding video cuts from them dancing on the dance floor to a dance floor without them on it. Am I to assume that they've somehow escaped from the video?"
    JACK: "No, because--"
    ME: "And whats' this nonsense about filming them again to trap them back on the film? How on Io did you conclude that that was the way to stop them?"
    JACK: "Well, they're from the film, so--"
    ME: "Really? That's your reasoning? You know you could try shooting them, right? I mean yes, they're ostensibly supernatural entities but you're jumping to a lot of conclusions here simply because the narrative requirements it - flimsy, inexcusable narrative. None of this stuff is being properly set up or explained. It's just bad writing."
    JACK: "What are you talking about?"
    ME: "I'm breaking the fourth wall. I'm breaking the fourth wall right now because, honestly, this is shit. It's absolute shit. When I watch series 2 I will always, always skip this episode. It's just dire. It's poorly-written shash, and it's beneath even the lowest points of this of all shows. I don't care who bloody wrote it. I don't care how great 'Small Worlds' was. It doesn't excuse the gaping plotholes in this episode. I mean I can gloss over plotholes at the best of times - it's nominally the only way to enjoy anything Russell T Davies writes - but these aren't just regular-sized plotholes. These are plot chasms. This is the sort of writing I'd expect to see in a film by The Asylum. Oh, incidentally Ianto, look forward to fighting raptors with Sherlock Holmes in a year or two."
    IANTO: "Um..."
    ME: "Look, let's just get on with this. Your barely-logical came-up-with-this-idea-because-the-narrative-required-it 'film them' idea will work, so let's just get on with this so we can get to Gwen obsessing over a missing boy next week, eh?"

Whatevs.
    Purple Rose of Cairo rules.

PatboyX on
    "lenny bruce is not afraid..."
    brush1rt1.jpg
  • Options
    DeciusDecius I'm old! I'm fat! I'M BLUE!Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    So awesome Doctor Who related story. Sadly my mom was diagnosed with cancer just before Christmas (and a day before my birthday). Thankfully it's not terminal, but it still sucks :(. She started her chemo at the beginning of the month, and needed something to keep busy when she has to stay at home for a the period of time when he immune system is impared. Anyhow, how that relates to Doctor Who is this.

4th-doctor-scarf-008.jpg

She used to do a lot of crochet, and wanted something to do. I pointed her in the direction of the 4th Doctor's ridiculously long scarf, saying I've always wanted one, and she took it on. It's almost done. You can all the pictures of the progress here.

Decius on
    camo_sig2.png
    I never finish anyth
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Decius wrote: »
    So awesome Doctor Who related story. Sadly my mom was diagnosed with cancer just before Christmas (and a day before my birthday). Thankfully it's not terminal, but it still sucks :(. She started her chemo at the beginning of the month, and needed something to keep busy when she has to stay at home for a the period of time when he immune system is impared. Anyhow, how that relates to Doctor Who is this.

4th-doctor-scarf-008.jpg

She used to do a lot of crochet, and wanted something to do. I pointed her in the direction of the 4th Doctor's ridiculously long scarf, saying I've always wanted one, and she took it on. It's almost done. You can all the pictures of the progress here.

Yep, this is awesome.

E-hugs and <3 for your mother.

RMS Oceanic on
  • Options
    MrIamMeMrIamMe Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    You people made me watch End of Time again.

Damn you.

Its SO good.

Is Rory still plastic?

MrIamMe on
  • Options
    LadyMLadyM Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Decius, your mom is awesome. <3

LadyM on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    MrIamMe wrote: »
    You people made me watch End of Time again.

Damn you.

Its SO good.

Is Rory still plastic?

No, he just has the memories of his plastic life.

RMS Oceanic on
  • Options
    Mr_RoseMr_Rose 83 Blue Ridge Protects the Holy Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I hope they get to explore that a bit more since it occurs to me that, without stars to navigate by, Europe might not have ever 'discovered' America (again) in the 15th century, which is kind of a game-changer.

Mr_Rose on
    ...because dragons are AWESOME! That's why.
    Nintendo Network ID: AzraelRose
    DropBox invite link - get 500MB extra free.
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Mr_Rose wrote: »
    I hope they get to explore that a bit more since it occurs to me that, without stars to navigate by, Europe might not have ever 'discovered' America (again) in the 15th century, which is kind of a game-changer.

"Penguins in the Nile"

The point being that if one were to look at what was left of Earth's History at that point, chances are it wouldn't make much sense.

Although yes, I'd like at least once scene that Rory can shed more light on than the Doctor.

RMS Oceanic on
  • Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    edited January 2011

"Penguins in the Nile"

The point being that if one were to look at what was left of Earth's History at that point, chances are it wouldn't make much sense.

Although yes, I'd like at least once scene that Rory can shed more light on than the Doctor.

Doctor says something pithy
    Rory: "Where did you hear that?"
    Doctor: "Winston Churchill"
    Amy to Rory: "Oh, we met Winston Churchill."
    Rory: "Yeah it's just that I thought it was lame when I suggested it to him over drinks that one time."
    Silence and stares from Amy and the Doctor.
    Rory: "What? I can meet people too! Plastic remember? Two-thousands years? Hello?"

Librarian's ghost on
    (Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    edited January 2011

"Penguins in the Nile"

Doctor says something pithy
    Rory: "Where did you hear that?"
    Doctor: "Winston Churchill"
    Amy to Rory: "Oh, we met Winston Churchill."
    Rory: "Yeah it's just that I thought it was lame when I suggested it to him over drinks that one time."
    Silence and stares from Amy and the Doctor.
    Rory: "What? I can meet people too! Plastic remember? Two-thousands years? Hello?"

Rory will forever be on the ass-end of the pecking order.

Amy: Are you lying to me?
    Doctor:...yes.
    Amy: Don't lie to me, I'm not an idiot!
    Rory: Is he lying again?
    Amy: ...No dear, everything is fine!

Undead Scottsman on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Even after being a 2000 year old robot centurion, Rory will always have Companion's boyfriend syndrome.

Silas Brown on
  • Options
    Bionic MonkeyBionic Monkey Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited January 2011
    Oh man.
    BBC Worldwide is delighted to announce a major new deal with Character Options' new Construction division which will see Doctor Who enter the construction toy market for the first time.

The Character Building range will include 3D micro-figures, brought to life with sculpted facial features whilst play sets will be uniquely tailored to Doctor Who. Fans will be able to build their own Doctor Who world with all their favourite characters including the Doctor and Amy Pond with their famous foes the Daleks, Cybermen and Weeping Angels.

Distinctive to the Character Building range will be the use of texture on some of the building blocks, whether it be the sleek and smooth edges of a spaceship, or the rough edges of a rock face. This will be pivotal in recreating each environment, providing a natural look, but still allowing easy construction play. The entire range will be displayed at the Character Options stand at the London Toy Fair with the first products set for release in Spring 2011.

Matt Smith and Karen Gillan have already seen their new figures and commented:

Matt Smith: "It was very surreal and funny coming face to face with a miniature version of myself as the Doctor but I'm glad that the Doctor's trusty Sonic Screwdriver is in his hand, ready to fend off attacks from monsters!"

Karen Gillan: "I absolutely love these miniature toys of The Doctor and Amy Pond despite the strange sensation of seeing myself immortalised in plastic and miniature and buildable...and dissectible. I'm loving Pond's flaming ginger mane and it's funny to think that The Doctor and Amy are small enough to travel around in someone's pocket!"

Richard Hollis, Head of UK Licensing at BBC Worldwide said: "We are delighted to build on our existing relationship with Character Options. We've worked successfully with them in the past and the quality and imagination they put into their toys is outstanding. This new venture offers the perfect play pattern for Doctor Who fans and opens up a fascinating and innovative genre. We believe that this is a fantastic new project and we're really excited to see how popular these toys will become."

Jon Diver, Character Group's Joint Managing Director, commented: "This new project represents a major investment for us and we are delighted to be increasing our Doctor Who portfolio. In doing so we will also be supplying a new option to the child constructor who will now have the choice of a construction toy that has all the excitement and appeal that the licences brings with them."

_wp-content_uploads_diy-doctor-1.jpg

Bionic Monkey on
    sig_megas_armed.jpg
  • Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    There had better be a Rory. And an Auton Rory.

Rhesus Positive on
    [Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    There had better be a Rory. And an Auton Rory.

But... both will be made of plastic...

mattclem on
This discussion has been closed.