As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

have you ever thought of putting this mod on?

Posts

  • Options
    LegacyLegacy Stuck Somewhere In Cyberspace The Grid(Seattle)Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2004
    I could swear that Alpha said he was going to implement a system where the user could choose whether or not to show Avs/sigs. He just didn't know if he wanted three switches or one big switch. I think...

    Legacy on
    Can we get the chemicals in. 'Cause anything's better than this.
  • Options
    OrthancOrthanc Death Lite, Only 1 Calorie Off the end of the internet, just turn left.Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2004
    Last I heard he was working on a biger system, that would also trim quotes, not load posted images etc.

    Orthanc on
    orthanc
  • Options
    ÄlphämönkëyÄlphämönkëy Registered User regular
    edited May 2004
    Due to previous modding to our board, part of our template engine is messed up. Until I resolve those issues, I can not move on to this mod. It is something I realized but never said publicly.

    Älphämönkëy on
  • Options
    ObbiObbi Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2004
    THE FORUMS ARE FLAWED

    SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THE FORUMS

    EVERYBODY OFF THE PLANE


    I always wondered why nobody had put this mod in.

    Obbi on
  • Options
    ÄlphämönkëyÄlphämönkëy Registered User regular
    edited May 2004
    The templating engine is a bitch to debug. This probably wont be fixed until June-ish.

    Älphämönkëy on
  • Options
    BesigedBBesigedB Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2004
    owned to the maxor

    BesigedB on
    this is a small sig to not get in your way
  • Options
    RamiusRamius Joined: July 19, 2000 Administrator, ClubPA admin
    edited May 2004
    The code is broken? :shock:

    The code is broken. :oops:

    The code is broken! :twisted:

    The code is "broken" :wink:

    Ramius on
  • Options
    futilityfutility Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2004
    pokemod?

    futility on
  • Options
    PiP=FPiP=F Registered User regular
    edited May 2004
    Ramius wrote:
    The code is broken? :shock:

    The code is broken. :oops:

    The code is broken! :twisted:

    The code is "broken" :wink:
    Ramius is a bad enough dude to fix it.

    PiP=F on
  • Options
    StoverStover Registered User regular
    edited May 2004
    Pip Fury wrote:
    Ramius wrote:
    The code is broken? :shock:

    The code is broken. :oops:

    The code is broken! :twisted:

    The code is "broken" :wink:
    Ramius is a bad enough dude to fix it.

    Ramius can fix anything.

    Including your mother.

    Stover on
    outoftheloop.jpg
  • Options
    ObbiObbi Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited May 2004
    Stover wrote:
    Pip Fury wrote:
    Ramius wrote:
    The code is broken? :shock:

    The code is broken. :oops:

    The code is broken! :twisted:

    The code is "broken" :wink:
    Ramius is a bad enough dude to fix it.

    Ramius can fix anything.

    Including your mother.

    Ah he's not so great.

    Obbi on
Sign In or Register to comment.