As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Parks & Recreation]: And so we come to the end of all things.

1454647484951»

• Options
    WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    Rewatched the finale the other night and noticed a small thing.

When Ron hands the ring to Typhoon, it's in a very nicely made, wooden box.

Ron totally made that for Typhoon, and testament to the show, that that's not a guess, you know Ron made that box.

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • Options
    RocketScienceRocketScience Registered User regular
    Has anyone got a gif of Ron and Leslie's handshake that ended in a belly rub/head pat? Think it was from the Save JJs episode in the final season.

• Options
    TheDrifterTheDrifter Registered User regular
    I dont know if this is the most recent thread or the most appropriate one.

But I love these people.

• Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    I sincerely loved that everyone looks like they need a haircut as much as I do.

It’s good to see some people on tv actually looking like they’re social distancing

• Options
    RichyRichy Registered User regular
    I made my girlfriend discover P&R. She got into it as much as I did. We're both super-hyped for the new episode.

I also gave it to one of my grad students who was overly stressed and needed something to take her mind off her thesis.

sig.gif
  • Options
    MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    The reunion episode was lovely, all the cameos made me smile, there were even decent bits, and end, good gracious I didn't think that of all things would hit me in the feels, but there we was.

"Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    Indian
    Richy wrote: »
    I made my girlfriend discover P&R. She got into it as much as I did. We're both super-hyped for the new episode.

I also gave it to one of my grad students who was overly stressed and needed something to take her mind off her thesis.

If you can track down the dvds for the extended episodes. Lots of good stuff there. They were on Hulu but arent anymore

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    SeñorAmorSeñorAmor !!! Registered User regular
    Javen wrote: »

It’s good to see some people on tv actually looking like they’re social distancing

It took a split second, but when Tammy made her appearance I was thinking, "Well of course those two can be seen together. They're the only ones."

Like the show proper, I was ecstatic watching this special episode and very sad when it ended.

• Options
    SeñorAmor wrote: »
    Javen wrote: »

It took a split second, but when Tammy made her appearance I was thinking, "Well of course those two can be seen together. They're the only ones."

Like the show proper, I was ecstatic watching this special episode and very sad when it ended.

My girlfriend also noticed none of them had professional make-up on.

sig.gif
  • Options
    My biggest problem though:
    Why does Andy's shed have a lock on the inside?

Also, I kinda wish it had tied up to the finale's future better. Like, seeing Tom's restaurant failing because of the pandemic doing something to beef, or Jean-Ralphio start his champaign business to cash in on people drinking in isolation.

But I'm nit-picking. More P&R is better than less P&R, and this episode brought back so many good feelings the show used to give. I'll take a season or two more please!

sig.gif