As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Pelican Bay

zarathustrazarathustra Registered User regular
edited February 2011 in Penny Arcade Games
Hi all,

I've just completed Part 1 but couldn't find the last set of robots - & therefore couldn't upgrade the final weapon - before meeting the big guy. I _did_ save just prior to wasting him & would like to go back & get the little guys.

Does anyone know where they might be hiding out or is it too vague a question, seeing as there were obviously several sets? Were any of them hiding in buildings, perhaps? I've gone through Pelican Bay again & again in my lame attempts to find them. *sob*

Thanks for all & any responses.

=]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy." - U.S. President James Madison
zarathustra on

• Options
    jippeejippee Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    spoilered for, well... spoiler
    the ff's are
    - in the green boxes (two times, or three - though I think one is a blue box off the top of my head): 150 parts
    - in the old shoe just before the ballgame and the gate: 50 parts
    - in the milk bottles: 50 parts
    - in the dead seagulls (three times), one of which is the last 100 parts, close to the 'big light' after you pass the gate

jippee on
    Nellie the elephant packed her trunk
    and trundled off to the jungle
    off she rode with a trumpety trump
    trump trump trump

• Options
    freakazoidfreakazoid Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    There are some great walkthrough guides out there if you search on google. Helped me find the one painting I didn't have.

freakazoid on
    Phnglui mglw nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah nagl fhtagn