As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Miniwargaming

Sam ButlerSam Butler Minis coordinator Pax East, Minis Dept manager, Hobby Dept manager Pax UnpluggedBostonRegistered User regular
edited March 2011 in PAX Archive
Twitter Feed for this topic set up.

Name PAXeastMINIwar

Fri
Game system: Warhammer Fantasy Battle
Points: 1000
Tournament type: Three Round

Scores:
Battle points (15pts for Win /5pts for Tie/ 2pts for Loss)

Sportsmanship 5pts per round
Lose points for:
-2 Player did not have necessary items to play game promptly (Dice, army Rulebook, measuring implement)
-1 Player played in an untimely fashion (game did not progress past turn 3 unless opponent was tabled)
-1 No printed army list (hand written counts as long as the list is legible)
-1 Was not a fun opponent to play against.


Warhammer Fantasy Tournament Results
Ranking Player Army Score
1 Dave C High Elves 79
2 Shannon Hobbes Orcs and Goblins 68
3 Brian Watson Warriors of Chaos 67
4 Adam Singh Vampire Count 66
5 Austin Cantrell Warriors of Chaos 49
6 Brian Pearsall Skaven 48
7 Steven King Lizardmen 40
8 James A. Lizardmen 36
9 Quentin Skaven 35
10 Tanya Hakala Orcs & Goblins 28
No Show Daan Verhoeven Ogre Kingdoms 0
No Show Scotty Barrett Woodelves 0
No Show Paris Rogers Orcs & Goblins 0


Sat
Game system: WarMachine/Hordes
Points: 35
Tournament type: Three Round SR 2011

Variant rules in effect.
Baseline: Meals
Army List: 1 List
Painting: Baseline
# of Rounds: 3 Rounds
Match Time: Baseline
Scenario: Baseline
Victory: Baseline
Final Standings: Baseline

Warmachine Results
Rank Player Faction TP CP AP
1 Allan Knowles Cryx 2 2 12
2 Ben Neal Cryx 2 1 41
3 Jonathan Polley Cryx 2 0 52
4 Matt Arnold Legion 2 0 48
5 Owen Rehrauer Minions 2 0 48
6 Scott Stromquist Cygnar 1 2 37
7 Andy Shein Cygnar 1 0 28
8 David Lee Protectorate 1 0 33
9 Dan R Khador 1 0 3
10 Jon Guymon Khador 0 0 29
No Show Thomas Riley
No Show David Neal

Sun

Game system: Warhammer 40,000
Points: 1250
Tournament type: Three Round

Battle points (15pts for Win /5pts for Tie/ 2pts for Loss)

Army Composition Start at 10 pts then adjusted for following:
1 HQ choice +2pts
2 or more HQ choices +0
1 Named Character +0
More than 1 named Character -5pts for each named character past the first.
More than 1 AV 14 vehicle (such as a Land raider, or Monolith) -5 per each past 1
More Troops than other force org slots +5 pts for each additional troops choice.
(example 4 troops, 1 Fast Attack, 1 Elite, 1 Heavy = +5 Pts)
More units than double troops choices -5 for each additional special choice.
(example 2 Troops, 2 Fast Attack, 2 Heavy = -5)

Sportsmanship 5pts per round
Lose points for:
-2 Player did not have necessary items to play game promptly (Dice, army Rulebook, measuring implement)
-1 Player played in an untimely fashion (game did not progress past turn 3 unless opponent was tabled)
-1 No printed army list (hand written counts as long as the list is legible)
-1 Was not a fun opponent to play against.

Warhammer 40k Results
Rank Player Army Comp Sports Total Score
1 Auston Habershaw SM 12 15 72
2 Chris Bradley CSM 12 14 71
3 Chris Safirik CSM 22 14 68
4 Chris Moraal CSM 17 15 64
5 Brian C Johnson IG 22 15 56
6 Russell Berryman IG 17 15 51
7 Owen Beste SM 12 15 46
8 Matt Berry Tau 10 15 44
9 Carl Grivakis Orks 10 15 44
10 Michael Grivakis SW 12 15 33
Drop Rnd 2 Scott Mechler Orks 7 5 42
Drop Rnd 2 Paul Thresher Tau 12 10 39
No Show Brian Persall Demons 0 0 0
Drop due to conflict David Moffit IG 0 0 0
Drop as ringer Lee Glasser CSM 0 0 0

More details about the three scheduled tournaments will be in the schedule.

Prereg Email is [email protected]

Please send your prereg request in the following format.

Name: (ex John Doe/Mr Smith)
System/Day: (ex Warhammer/ Fri)
Army/Faction Played: (ex Empire)

Thanks.

Space for Tournaments remaining.

Warhammer fantasy (5/14)
Warmachine (9/16)
Warhammer 40k (8/16)

Sam Butler on
«13

Posts

  • KhadourKhadour Dinosaur Cupcake Hillsboro, ORRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Hi, Sam!

    Any chance of you hooking up a twitter feed for the mini wargaming? Makes it easier for me to keep my eyes on what's going on than trolling through the forums . . .

    Khadour on
    Do unto others 20% better than you would expect them to do unto you, to correct for subjective error - Linus Pauling
    xWDsUaZ.png
    jswidget.php?username=cmdour&numitems=5&header=1&text=none&images=small&show=recentplays&imagesonly=1&imagepos=right&inline=1&domains%5B%5D=boardgame&imagewidget=1

  • Sam ButlerSam Butler Minis coordinator Pax East, Minis Dept manager, Hobby Dept manager Pax Unplugged BostonRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Possibly But I've never done that.

    Sam Butler on
  • ArcoArco Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Sam,

    I won't be in tabletop, but it's probably a good idea to get with a tabletop enforcer during PAX and see about sending out something on one of the PAX twitters. I'm sure they can help you out. :D

    Arco on
    Like this, not like the gas station.
    Organizer of the Post-PAX Party. You should come!
    Satellite Theater for life!
  • Sam ButlerSam Butler Minis coordinator Pax East, Minis Dept manager, Hobby Dept manager Pax Unplugged BostonRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Thanks Arco I will definitely do that.

    Sam Butler on
  • Sharp101Sharp101 TorontoRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Oooh, I might be interested in the 40k tourney.

    I bought my army down last time (flying with my army was nerve wracking) but since my flight home was Sunday afternoon I couldn't participate. But this year I'm flying back Monday, so we have a lot more time :)

    Sharp101 on
  • gigabraingigabrain Some guy...yknow New HampshireRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Any chance of teaching mini-noobs like myself the basics of the games?

    gigabrain on
    fclLCwN.png

    Twitter
    3DS Friend Code: 3926-5491-9247
  • ArcoArco Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    gigabrain wrote: »
    Any chance of teaching mini-noobs like myself the basics of the games?

    I can't speak for Warhammer or any other GW products, but PrivateerPress has traditionally had awesome booths for their games. Their demo dudes are great about teaching you and playing mini-games as demos.

    Arco on
    Like this, not like the gas station.
    Organizer of the Post-PAX Party. You should come!
    Satellite Theater for life!
  • Sam ButlerSam Butler Minis coordinator Pax East, Minis Dept manager, Hobby Dept manager Pax Unplugged BostonRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    gigabrain wrote: »
    Any chance of teaching mini-noobs like myself the basics of the games?

    Absolutely, at least for 40k and (if we get a press ganger hope hope hope) for WarmaHordes. Warhams may be a bit iffy but I'll see what I can do.

    Sam Butler on
  • Sam ButlerSam Butler Minis coordinator Pax East, Minis Dept manager, Hobby Dept manager Pax Unplugged BostonRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Sharp101 wrote: »
    Oooh, I might be interested in the 40k tourney.

    I bought my army down last time (flying with my army was nerve wracking) but since my flight home was Sunday afternoon I couldn't participate. But this year I'm flying back Monday, so we have a lot more time :)

    Awesome I look forward to seeing you there.

    Sam Butler on
  • Sam ButlerSam Butler Minis coordinator Pax East, Minis Dept manager, Hobby Dept manager Pax Unplugged BostonRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Sam Butler wrote: »
    gigabrain wrote: »
    Any chance of teaching mini-noobs like myself the basics of the games?

    Absolutely, at least for 40k and (if we get a press ganger hope hope hope) for WarmaHordes. Warhams may be a bit iffy but I'll see what I can do.

    Demos for Warhammer Fantasy are also a GO.

    Sam Butler on
  • MangoChutneeMangoChutnee Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Sam Butler wrote: »
    Sam Butler wrote: »
    gigabrain wrote: »
    Any chance of teaching mini-noobs like myself the basics of the games?

    Absolutely, at least for 40k and (if we get a press ganger hope hope hope) for WarmaHordes. Warhams may be a bit iffy but I'll see what I can do.

    Demos for Warhammer Fantasy are also a GO.

    Are you running these demos at the same time/location as the tournaments?

    MangoChutnee on
  • Sam ButlerSam Butler Minis coordinator Pax East, Minis Dept manager, Hobby Dept manager Pax Unplugged BostonRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Sam Butler wrote: »
    Sam Butler wrote: »
    gigabrain wrote: »
    Any chance of teaching mini-noobs like myself the basics of the games?

    Absolutely, at least for 40k and (if we get a press ganger hope hope hope) for WarmaHordes. Warhams may be a bit iffy but I'll see what I can do.

    Demos for Warhammer Fantasy are also a GO.

    Are you running these demos at the same time/location as the tournaments?


    Yes. depending on space availability. (space really shouldn't be an issue tho.)

    Sam Butler on
  • Sam ButlerSam Butler Minis coordinator Pax East, Minis Dept manager, Hobby Dept manager Pax Unplugged BostonRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Sam Butler wrote: »
    Twitter Feed for this topic set up.

    Name PAXeastMINIwar

    Sam Butler on
  • gigabraingigabrain Some guy...yknow New HampshireRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Sam Butler wrote: »
    Sam Butler wrote: »
    gigabrain wrote: »
    Any chance of teaching mini-noobs like myself the basics of the games?

    Absolutely, at least for 40k and (if we get a press ganger hope hope hope) for WarmaHordes. Warhams may be a bit iffy but I'll see what I can do.

    Demos for Warhammer Fantasy are also a GO.

    Sweetness!

    gigabrain on
    fclLCwN.png

    Twitter
    3DS Friend Code: 3926-5491-9247
  • FamedPunnisherFamedPunnisher Registered User
    edited February 2011
    I'm wondering if people want to meet for Dystopian Wars? This game came out in Descember and it is Amazing! Would love to meet people for open gaming Friday and Sat not during the WM tourney :D

    Heres a link if i have peeked your intrest

    http://www.spartangames.co.uk/dystopian_wars.html

    FamedPunnisher on
    "Dude hanging out with me is like having a gun in your glove box no one f***s with you."- James White

    "What the f*** do you know about Trouble shooting?!" - Paul Runko, Jr.
  • KhadourKhadour Dinosaur Cupcake Hillsboro, ORRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    I'm wondering if people want to meet for Dystopian Wars? This game came out in Descember and it is Amazing! Would love to meet people for open gaming Friday and Sat not during the WM tourney :D

    Heres a link if i have peeked your intrest

    http://www.spartangames.co.uk/dystopian_wars.html

    Certainly looks interesting - I'd at least like to check it out.

    Khadour on
    Do unto others 20% better than you would expect them to do unto you, to correct for subjective error - Linus Pauling
    xWDsUaZ.png
    jswidget.php?username=cmdour&numitems=5&header=1&text=none&images=small&show=recentplays&imagesonly=1&imagepos=right&inline=1&domains%5B%5D=boardgame&imagewidget=1

  • FamedPunnisherFamedPunnisher Registered User
    edited February 2011
    Khadour wrote: »
    I'm wondering if people want to meet for Dystopian Wars? This game came out in Descember and it is Amazing! Would love to meet people for open gaming Friday and Sat not during the WM tourney :D

    Heres a link if i have peeked your intrest

    http://www.spartangames.co.uk/dystopian_wars.html

    Certainly looks interesting - I'd at least like to check it out.


    Cool well I'm def bringing my stuff if other locals are in we can try to set up a meet at Pax closer to the date Im sooooo pumped to go to BOSTON!!!

    FamedPunnisher on
    "Dude hanging out with me is like having a gun in your glove box no one f***s with you."- James White

    "What the f*** do you know about Trouble shooting?!" - Paul Runko, Jr.
  • Sam ButlerSam Butler Minis coordinator Pax East, Minis Dept manager, Hobby Dept manager Pax Unplugged BostonRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    I'm wondering if people want to meet for Dystopian Wars? This game came out in Descember and it is Amazing! Would love to meet people for open gaming Friday and Sat not during the WM tourney :D

    Heres a link if i have peeked your intrest

    http://www.spartangames.co.uk/dystopian_wars.html

    Swing by Sat there might be space for you to set up a demo anyway. Just found out that there is between 3,000 and 4,000 square ft being allocated to Tabletop mini wargaming space.

    Sam Butler on
  • KhadourKhadour Dinosaur Cupcake Hillsboro, ORRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Sam Butler wrote: »
    Swing by Sat there might be space for you to set up a demo anyway. Just found out that there is between 3,000 and 4,000 square ft being allocated to Tabletop mini wargaming space.
    Excellent news! I'm definitely interested in a demo of that one . . .

    Khadour on
    Do unto others 20% better than you would expect them to do unto you, to correct for subjective error - Linus Pauling
    xWDsUaZ.png
    jswidget.php?username=cmdour&numitems=5&header=1&text=none&images=small&show=recentplays&imagesonly=1&imagepos=right&inline=1&domains%5B%5D=boardgame&imagewidget=1

  • FamedPunnisherFamedPunnisher Registered User
    edited February 2011
    I'm hoping the locals will see and be peaked as well I want to meet other Dystopians at my first Pax

    FamedPunnisher on
    "Dude hanging out with me is like having a gun in your glove box no one f***s with you."- James White

    "What the f*** do you know about Trouble shooting?!" - Paul Runko, Jr.
  • Sam ButlerSam Butler Minis coordinator Pax East, Minis Dept manager, Hobby Dept manager Pax Unplugged BostonRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Will be trying to set up a Prereg link somewhere.

    Sam Butler on
  • Foxhound7Foxhound7 Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    @Sam Butler

    I don't think I get the point system you're using. If I understand it right, you're docking people points based on the armies they choose to bring? IMO any legal army should be treated equally. Also, are there any restrictions on paint schemes or lack thereof? I haven't really painted much of what I have and I know some tournaments require three colors. Also, I know some people use magnets to secure parts on their models or vehicles. I, however, use rubber bands. Don't ask why, they just work for me. I just wanted to make sure that was okay.

    Foxhound7 on
  • Sam ButlerSam Butler Minis coordinator Pax East, Minis Dept manager, Hobby Dept manager Pax Unplugged BostonRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Foxhound7 wrote: »
    @Sam Butler

    I don't think I get the point system you're using. If I understand it right, you're docking people points based on the armies they choose to bring? IMO any legal army should be treated equally. Also, are there any restrictions on paint schemes or lack thereof? I haven't really painted much of what I have and I know some tournaments require three colors. Also, I know some people use magnets to secure parts on their models or vehicles. I, however, use rubber bands. Don't ask why, they just work for me. I just wanted to make sure that was okay.

    If this is a Troll post try harder. If not then I will endeavor to answer your questions.
    Foxhound7 wrote: »
    I don't think I get the point system you're using. If I understand it right, you're docking people points based on the armies they choose to bring?... .

    Its called "Comp" and only the 40k tournament will have this. In my experience it is the most basic comp rubric I've seen. As for penalizing people for taking any list they chose yep absolutely. Its an attempt to "level the field" so to speak in an effort to let every one have fun.
    Foxhound7 wrote: »
    ... are there any restrictions on paint schemes or lack thereof?...

    Nope just as long as its on an appropriate base you can use it.
    Foxhound7 wrote: »
    ... I know some people use magnets to secure parts on their models or vehicles. I, however, use rubber bands. Don't ask why, they just work for me. I just wanted to make sure that was okay...

    Personally I think that's weird but to each their own. as long as the units are compliant with WYSIWYG your fine.

    Sam Butler on
  • Foxhound7Foxhound7 Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    @Sam Butler
    I can understand the desire to even the playing field, but a few of your comp rules make it really easy to rack up points even if all you do is lose. I could bring 6 squads of tactical marines, throw in some flamers and missiles, and load them up in rhinos and razorbacks with one captain and even if I lose I net 34 points. I realize some armies require more diverse unit choices, but with space marines all you need are bolters and krak missiles and numberwise you should come out on top. I've never personally played in a tournament with comp rules before, but I thought I'd throw in my two cents based on what I've seen before. Not being a troll, just attempting to voice my personal opinion in a civil and appropriate manner.

    Foxhound7 on
  • DUckboyDUckboy Registered User
    edited February 2011
    Losing points for not playing fast enough is a joke (WM/H rules), do timed turns and get that out of the way.

    DUckboy on
  • Sam ButlerSam Butler Minis coordinator Pax East, Minis Dept manager, Hobby Dept manager Pax Unplugged BostonRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Foxhound7 wrote: »
    @Sam Butler
    I can understand the desire to even the playing field, but a few of your comp rules make it really easy to rack up points even if all you do is lose. I could bring 6 squads of tactical marines, throw in some flamers and missiles, and load them up in rhinos and razorbacks with one captain and even if I lose I net 34 points. I realize some armies require more diverse unit choices, but with space marines all you need are bolters and krak missiles and numberwise you should come out on top. I've never personally played in a tournament with comp rules before, but I thought I'd throw in my two cents based on what I've seen before. Not being a troll, just attempting to voice my personal opinion in a civil and appropriate manner.


    Fair enough. note Comp is a one time points thing. max battlepoints (from simple win/loss/tie not mission specific add ons) is 45(3 wins)

    @DUckboy
    Done.

    Sam Butler on
  • Foxhound7Foxhound7 Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    @Sam Butler
    Even still, I think the point values, both the bonuses for army composition and the penalties, need to be balanced out better. Even if comp is a one shot deal, I could win one game with the army I mentioned ( 32 points for comp, 4 for two losses, and 15 for a win = 51) and I'd still win over someone who brought a balanced force (under the comp rules) and won all three games (15x3=45). A better rule set, and one we use at my hobby shop all the time, is primary, secondary, and tertiary objectives. Usually we use kill points, table quarters, and objectives. One match might have objectives as the primary, table quarters as the secondary, and kill points as the tertiary. The tournament standings are determined by wins first and foremost, then by points acquired through the three levels of objectives from primary down to tertiary as tie breakers. Sounds a bit more complicated but it works much better. As the rules stand, I can just see blatant exploitation of the comp rules by people with armies that can function using just troops in transports.

    Foxhound7 on
  • Sam ButlerSam Butler Minis coordinator Pax East, Minis Dept manager, Hobby Dept manager Pax Unplugged BostonRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Foxhound7 wrote: »
    @Sam Butler
    Even still, I think the point values, both the bonuses for army composition and the penalties, need to be balanced out better. Even if comp is a one shot deal, I could win one game with the army I mentioned ( 32 points for comp, 4 for two losses, and 15 for a win = 51) and I'd still win over someone who brought a balanced force (under the comp rules) and won all three games (15x3=45). A better rule set, and one we use at my hobby shop all the time, is primary, secondary, and tertiary objectives. Usually we use kill points, table quarters, and objectives. One match might have objectives as the primary, table quarters as the secondary, and kill points as the tertiary. The tournament standings are determined by wins first and foremost, then by points acquired through the three levels of objectives from primary down to tertiary as tie breakers. Sounds a bit more complicated but it works much better. As the rules stand, I can just see blatant exploitation of the comp rules by people with armies that can function using just troops in transports.

    Yep thats why There will be Primary, secondary, and tertiary modifiers as well.

    Sam Butler on
  • McNsMcNs Registered User
    edited February 2011
    Hi Sam!

    I'm a Boston local who plays in a lot of the local Privateer Press events; I've gotta say the Sportsmanship scoring you're using is a little unusual for PP events. This isn't a "Wah, now I can't be a jerk!" complaint (I'm actually fine with your rules), but just be aware that this is really unusual for a Warmahordes tournament.

    Just out of curiousity, are you using the Streamroller rule set for this (found here)?

    And thanks for running this!

    McNs on
  • Foxhound7Foxhound7 Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    @Sam Butler
    Well, we'll just have to see how it goes. Just don't be surprised if according to everyone's battle report, their opponents were the jerkiest ever lol ;)

    @Everyone
    Best of luck to everyone and may the best army win! :D

    Foxhound7 on
  • ptemplarcrishptemplarcrish Registered User
    edited February 2011
    Just curious...seeing as how someone sent you over to the steamroller rules website, will the Warmachine/Hordes tournament be a steamroller event?

    Meaning, will it be a 2 army list event?

    ptemplarcrish on
  • Sam ButlerSam Butler Minis coordinator Pax East, Minis Dept manager, Hobby Dept manager Pax Unplugged BostonRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    McNs wrote: »
    Hi Sam!

    I'm a Boston local who plays in a lot of the local Privateer Press events; I've gotta say the Sportsmanship scoring you're using is a little unusual for PP events. This isn't a "Wah, now I can't be a jerk!" complaint (I'm actually fine with your rules), but just be aware that this is really unusual for a Warmahordes tournament.

    Just out of curiousity, are you using the Streamroller rule set for this (found here)?

    And thanks for running this!

    Yep I'll be using Steamroller.
    Foxhound7 wrote: »
    @Sam Butler
    Well, we'll just have to see how it goes. Just don't be surprised if according to everyone's battle report, their opponents were the jerkiest ever lol ;)

    @Everyone
    Best of luck to everyone and may the best army win! :D

    Just so
    Just curious...seeing as how someone sent you over to the steamroller rules website, will the Warmachine/Hordes tournament be a steamroller event?

    Meaning, will it be a 2 army list event?

    One list please (just multiple copies)

    Sam Butler on
  • althaialthai Registered User
    edited February 2011
    Are there going to be any mini-painting related events, or just gaming?

    althai on
    Althai/David

    Never be afraid to paint outside the lines!
  • KnolandKnoland Hungry Hungry Hippo VermontRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Oohh WFB! I haven't played that in years, will there be "freeplay" style play?

    Knoland on
    PAX EAST 2014: Ticket/Enforcing[x] Hotel [x] Travel [x]
  • FamedPunnisherFamedPunnisher Registered User
    edited February 2011
    How is the PreReg set up going along?

    FamedPunnisher on
    "Dude hanging out with me is like having a gun in your glove box no one f***s with you."- James White

    "What the f*** do you know about Trouble shooting?!" - Paul Runko, Jr.
  • Sam ButlerSam Butler Minis coordinator Pax East, Minis Dept manager, Hobby Dept manager Pax Unplugged BostonRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    althai wrote: »
    Are there going to be any mini-painting related events, or just gaming?

    I believe there will be painting type stuff as Cool or Not Minis will have a booth.

    Knoland wrote: »
    Oohh WFB! I haven't played that in years, will there be "freeplay" style play?

    When the tournaments arent using a table it will be available for free play.
    How is the PreReg set up going along?

    Its going.

    Sam Butler on
  • TheLawinatorTheLawinator Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    So, I'm thinking of bringing either a kill team or a combat patrol force over, think I'll be able to get in a game or two?

    TheLawinator on
    My SteamID Gamertag and PSN: TheLawinator
  • Sam ButlerSam Butler Minis coordinator Pax East, Minis Dept manager, Hobby Dept manager Pax Unplugged BostonRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    So, I'm thinking of bringing either a kill team or a combat patrol force over, think I'll be able to get in a game or two?

    Almost certainly.

    OK Prereg Email is [email protected]

    Please send your prereg request in the following format.

    Name: (ex John Doe/Mr Smith)
    System/Day: (ex Warhammer/ Fri)
    Army/Faction Played: (ex Empire)

    Thanks.

    Sam Butler on
  • EvoluteEvolute Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Any chance of a Flames of War Mid-War or Late-War Tournament? <hands clasped in prayer>

    Evolute on
  • FamedPunnisherFamedPunnisher Registered User
    edited February 2011
    Sam Butler wrote: »
    So, I'm thinking of bringing either a kill team or a combat patrol force over, think I'll be able to get in a game or two?

    Almost certainly.

    OK Prereg Email is [email protected]

    Please send your prereg request in the following format.

    Name: (ex John Doe/Mr Smith)
    System/Day: (ex Warhammer/ Fri)
    Army/Faction Played: (ex Empire)

    Thanks.

    Is there a cost for Reg or is this a free tournament?

    FamedPunnisher on
    "Dude hanging out with me is like having a gun in your glove box no one f***s with you."- James White

    "What the f*** do you know about Trouble shooting?!" - Paul Runko, Jr.
Sign In or Register to comment.