Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[M&M] Trinity City IC

13

Posts

  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    "I am going to tie you mouth shut with vines if you do. Which way towards the fires miss wonder nose?"

    Mazzyx on
    03x29di.png
  • Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Jessica stops, sniffs deeply and slowly a few times, turning a circle in the process, and sighs. "All over. No matter where we go we'll hit one soon enough. Maybe Shadow had a point."

    Captain Carrot on
  • descdesc bare man are locked in Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    "How is the rhyming my fault? And what do you mean, invited? Who said my presence was optional? Hey! Where are you going? Where is she going? Why are you walking toward the fires?"

    James sighs and shrugs at the Shadow, "They don't listen!"

    desc on
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Has continued along his patrol, doing his best to render aid to those trapped along the way.

    Thomamelas on
  • Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Jessica snorts. "Oh, don't get your panties in a bunch. We want to have a nice tasty lunch, so we'll give those fires a sloppy wet punch. You coming along, in the crunch?"

    Captain Carrot on
  • AriviaArivia Registered User
    edited February 2011
    Jessica tracks the smell of burritos to a small cul-de-sac off what appears to at least be a street or a gap between buildings where people walk or bike. The buildings are stacked high around you, lower levels made out of metal from the original Trinity construction, built upon with ramshackle wood and plaster, and topped off with refuse and cardboard huts. You take a small tunnel or passage under one of these slum buildings to get into the cul-de-sac.

    As the three refugees from the Citadel enter the space, you can smell the burning wood all around you - in fact, the buildings that make up the cul-de-sac are all on fire, tongues of flames licking at the ones directly above you! Jessica's nose was not off - a pot of beef and spices is dashed out on the ground - but there is no service to be seen. Quite to the contrary, the cook is likely one of the people trapped in the buildings - heads and faces popped out of windows, crying in fear, screaming: "Help! Help! Help!"

    You enter the center of the courtyard, and hear more noises from behind you - the entrance, in fact. Another group of stocky men stands there, having emerged from the shadows. One of them wears a large plastic shark mask. "Hey, chuwero. Why don't you pick on someone your own size." Two more big bruisers appear from behind the shark-man.

    Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Hearing the screams as he makes his way around the area the Shadow pauses to look at the situation. Shaking his head as he notes the people from earlier tied up with the Sharks. The exposed skin around his hands and face are covered with soot as he teleports to one of the windows with people leaning out, appearing inside the burning room, offering his hands to the people inside. "Take my hands, I'll get you to safety."

    Thomamelas on
  • Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    "Pine, see if you can choke these fires with your plants. I'll take care of these morons," Jessica whispers, then turns to the thugs. "My own size? Right now, it looks like you're the same size as me - well, physically. Mentally, not so much." She grins, exposing a threatening array of teeth, and anticipates administering a well-deserved smackdown. We didn't tolerate gangs in Sawa, and I won't stand for it here either. They're getting in the way of my goddamn burrito!

    Captain Carrot on
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    "Uhh, not sure how plants work in your world, but fire and plant here don't mix. As in fire beats plant. People I can take. But yeah, fire....I don't like fire." Her skins starts to turn to bark again. She looks from the fire to the bruisers to the fire. "Jes, I don't like this." She reaches for her bow and if one looks closely is shaking slightly.

    "Maybe you uhh...shark heads would like to help get those people from the building? Because really that would be more useful than picking on a small girl like me."
    Weapon drawn. Swap to array emotion control. Diplomacy check trying to convince these guys to at least put off the fight. 1d20+15=34

    Mazzyx on
    03x29di.png
  • Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    "In my world, if you toss a lot of green wood in a fire, it's liable to put out a lot of smoke, and maybe get smothered. But hey, you know what you can do better than I." Jessica shrugs. I guess we'll have to tackle the fires after these morons are out of the way. "Also, I don't think these guys are going to play nice no matter how much you sweet-talk them. Nobody wearing a mask that ugly is smart enough to avoid fighting us." She deliberately delivered the last sentence loudly enough for them to hear, not just Pine.

    Captain Carrot on
  • descdesc bare man are locked in Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Too many people panicking in a closed space to even get a steady read on the nearby minds. This situation is about go straight to hell in a handbasket.

    James moves in behind Jess and Pine and mutters,"We need to get those people out of there. Apparently these three think we're a couple of Jets."

    desc on
  • Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Jessica hesitates, thinking. "Well, I suppose I could grow and take them out an armful at a time, but that would leave me exposed to the fires and the thugs. Any suggestions?"

    Captain Carrot on
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    "Lets see if I can get one of them to help us." A little pine cone grows at the end of her bow. "I think the right looks inclined."
    Using my control emotion pine cone on the one on the right. Using love as the emotion.
    Attack:1d20+10=18 and the will test if it does hit 1d20+10=29.

    Also yup looks like we should get them done with.

    Mazzyx on
    03x29di.png
  • Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Looks like it's time to roll initiative. 1d20+8=20

    Captain Carrot on
  • descdesc bare man are locked in Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    desc on
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    The Shadow continues gather up people, getting them sorted into groups that he can teleport out. Getting them to the previous plaza. Pausing at the clear plaza to gather in some air, he continues to try to clear the burning buildings of people. Unaware of the coming confrontation.
    Initiative: 1d20+4: 16 [1d20=12]

    Thomamelas on
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Initiative after my attack. 1d20+16=23

    Mazzyx on
    03x29di.png
  • Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    "You two feel like doing some crowd control so I can take them down a bit more easily?" Jessica whispers. "They're not likely to be much of a challenge as it is, but the faster they're out of the picture, the faster we can get these people out of here and I can have my srrrfma burrito."

    Captain Carrot on
  • AriviaArivia Registered User
    edited February 2011
    *Thonk* goes Pine's arrow, breaking open in flight towards one of the gang members, filling his face with sweet-swelling pheromones. "What the shit was that?" the leader wearing the shark mask calls out. "Get them!"
    [Character]-[Initiative]-[Defense]-[Fortitude]-[Reflex]-[Will]-[Toughness]-[Conditions]
    Pine 23 D 20 F 17 R 18 W 14 T 22
    James 22 D 16 F 14 R 15 W 15 T 14
    Jessica 20 D 17 F 17 R 18 W 18 T 17
    Enemies 19
    Gang Member D 18 F 17 R 15 W 15 T 17 (Minion)
    Gang Member D 18 F 17 R 15 W 15 T 17 (Minion)
    Gang Member D 18 F 17 R 15 W 15 T 17 (Minion)
    Gang Member D 18 F 17 R 15 W 15 T 17 (Minion)
    Gang Member D 18 F 17 R 15 W 15 T 17 (Minion)
    Gang Member D 18 F 17 R 15 W 15 T 17 (Minion)
    Gangbanger D 18 F 18 R 15 W 15 T 18 (Impervious 4)
    Gangbanger D 18 F 18 R 15 W 15 T 18 (Friendly, Impervious 4)
    Gang Lieutenant D 19 F 18 R 18 W 18 T 18
    The Shadow 12 D 15 F 20 R 20 W 20 T 22

    Up next: James (Desc)

    Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • descdesc bare man are locked in Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    James nods once and takes two quick strides forward, aiming an open palm strike neatly into the jaw of the nearest gangster. He looks displeased as the gangster grins in response.
    http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2896028/

    Stunning attack - 28 vs D 18

    Damage - 8 vs 17

    Yes, I rolled a 1. :(

    desc on
  • Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Jessica grows to her previous tractor-trailer size and grins, exposing a very frightening array of teeth. "You really don't want to get in my way, especially with that dumb-ass mask." He gulps, and Jessica socks him in the gut, twice, followed by an elbow to the ribs, and a roundhouse kick to the face, sending him flying backwards. "While you're out, get me a burrito, bitch," Jessica calls out mockingly.
    Growth to Huge as a Free action, Strength +16, Constitution +8, Toughness increases by 4
    Intimidate as a move action: 8 ranks + 2 Charisma + 4 for Huge vs. Medium - 5 move + 1d20 = 26 vs. 18 will http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2896046/ The lieutenant is now Demoralized, with -2 for all actions for the next round and +1 to resist further Demoralization attempts.
    Attack: +8 base - 4 Huge +2 All-Out Attack (-2 defense for the next round) + 1d20 = 26 vs 17 Defense Crit woo!
    Damage: 5 base + 12 Strength modifier + 5 confirmed critical since 19 would also have hit the lieutenant + 1d20 = 36 versus 16 Toughness.
    Knockback: 22 damage bonus - 8 Toughness save = 14 Knockback, which would presumably send him back into a building and take him out of the fight, along with punching a hole in whatever he hit, if I've accounted for everything properly.

    Captain Carrot on
  • AriviaArivia Registered User
    edited February 2011
    Jessica's punch sends the shark-headed man flying back with a mighty *KRAK*. He goes crashing through a tenement wall, disappearing into a fiery corridor. The gang members, seeing their leader taken down with a single blow, swarm the alien girl, slashing at her with a thicket of machetes. *snick-snick* One finds purchase, knocking Jessica off balance and bruising her.

    One of the tall bruisers leans into the catlike Jessica, raising his pipe - only to be beaten from behind by the other one. "Hey! Don't hurt my new amigos!" The two gangbangers circle each other warily, weapons at the ready.
    [Character]-[Initiative]-[Defense]-[Fortitude]-[Reflex]-[Will]-[Toughness]-[Conditions]
    Pine 23 D 20 F 17 R 18 W 14 T 22
    James 22 D 16 F 14 R 15 W 15 T 14
    Jessica 20 D 17 F 17 R 18 W 18 T 19 (17 +3 from size, -1 for being Bruised) (Bruised, Staggered, Grown to Huge)
    Enemies 19
    Gang Member D 18 F 17 R 15 W 15 T 17 (Minion)
    Gang Member D 18 F 17 R 15 W 15 T 17 (Minion)
    Gang Member D 18 F 17 R 15 W 15 T 17 (Minion)
    Gang Member D 18 F 17 R 15 W 15 T 17 (Minion)
    Gang Member D 18 F 17 R 15 W 15 T 17 (Minion)
    Gang Member D 18 F 17 R 15 W 15 T 17 (Minion)
    Gangbanger D 18 F 18 R 15 W 15 T 18 (Impervious 4)
    Gang Lieutenant D 19 F 18 R 18 W 18 T 18 (Unconscious)
    Gangbanger D 18 F 18 R 15 W 15 T 18 (Fanatic Ally, Impervious 4)
    The Shadow 12 D 15 F 20 R 20 W 20 T 22

    Up next: The Shadow (Thom)

    Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    As the fires roar upwards, The Shadow manages to get the last of the people trapped in the tenements to safety. He teleports behind the group of gang members, stepping out of one of their shadows. "Now it's time to take out the trash."
    Teleport the group out, teleport back. Taking two move actions.

    Thomamelas on
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Seeing her friend surrounded by enemies Pine lets out a growl and her eyes glow as roots and vines spring up from the ground grasping at the feet of the enemies surrounding Jessica.

    Mazzyx on
    03x29di.png
  • descdesc bare man are locked in Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    While the gangsters circle Jessica and struggle with the vines growing around them, James waits calmly for the nearest gangster to slash at him and miss. James throws a quick jab in reply.

    desc on
  • Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Jessica rocks back from the blow, breathing heavily. Her eyes widen at the opposition suddenly around her, but she bares her teeth, grinning fiercely. "You want into the big leagues, boys? *pant* Come on, let's play." She picks a goon at random, and launches a right hook to his jaw.
    Attack: + 8 base - 4 Huge + 1d20= 19 versus 18 defense
    Damage: 10 max bonus damage + 1d20=20 versus 17 toughness

    Captain Carrot on
  • AriviaArivia Registered User
    edited March 2011
    The Pine Needler's vines sprout out of the cracked pavement and trodden waste of the slum plaza, going *craaack* as they wrap around the legs and arms of enemies. Even James the fixer and Jessica are caught up in their fertile growth, the tendrils grasping for their legs but failing to find purchase. Three of the enemies, however, are caught, pulled into the air and held helplessly aloft."Argh ugh!" they cry as they attempt to break free. The larger gangbanger does break free with a mighty "HURGH!" and a flexing of his muscles.

    Jessica wheels on one of the thugs, pasting him into the ground with a loud *thwack!*

    The other thugs attempt to turn on her, slashing away with their machetes, but only one hits. He carves off a little fur from the alien, *snick* goes the shave and the empty air.
    [Character]-[Initiative]-[Defense]-[Fortitude]-[Reflex]-[Will]-[Toughness]-[Conditions]
    Pine 23 D 20 F 17 R 18 W 14 T 22
    James 22 D 16 F 14 R 15 W 15 T 14
    Jessica 20 D 17 F 17 R 18 W 18 T 19 (17 +3 from size, -1 for being Bruised) (Bruised, Staggered, Grown to Huge)
    Enemies 19
    Gang Member D 18 F 17 R 15 W 15 T 17 (Minion)
    Gang Member D 18 F 17 R 15 W 15 T 17 (Minion, Unconscious)
    Gang Member D 18 F 17 R 15 W 15 T 17 (Minion)
    Gang Member D 18 F 17 R 15 W 15 T 17 (Minion)
    Gang Member D 18 F 17 R 15 W 15 T 17 (Minion, Bound [unable to attack or move])
    Gang Member D 18 F 17 R 15 W 15 T 17 (Minion)
    Gangbanger D 18 F 18 R 15 W 15 T 18 (Impervious 4)
    Gang Lieutenant D 19 F 18 R 18 W 18 T 18 (Unconscious)
    Gangbanger D 18 F 18 R 15 W 15 T 18 (Fanatic Ally, Impervious 4)
    The Shadow 12 D 15 F 20 R 20 W 20 T 22

    Up next: The Shadow (Thom)

    Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Tapping a gang member on the shoulder, "Perhaps you should pick on someone a bit more dangerous. Like this." Blinking away from where he is, he appears briefly next to one of the Gangbangers, giving him a contemptous back handed slice of his shadow knife, then reappearing in a blink right where he was standing in front of the gang member.
    Using the turnabout feat to teleport part of my teleport distance, attack the non-allied Gang, and teleport back.
    Attack Roll 1d20+1027
    Damage roll: 1d20+5 20
    And I get the bruise.

    Thomamelas on
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Looking at the the gangbanger who broke her vines another small pod rolls down her arm and onto the tip of her arrow. Writhing tentacles erupt as she shoots the arrow at her target. The vines begin to wrap around his neck but they are to thin to do their job.
    Swapping powers to suffocate. Attack roll- 1d20+10=25

    Suffocate power verse fortitude-1d20+10=16

    Mazzyx on
    03x29di.png
  • descdesc bare man are locked in Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    James scowls, grabs his submachine gun off of his back, and fires an unceremonious burst at the nearest gangster.
    Attacking with the SMG. (1d20+10=27)

    Just to make sure I've got this: if I spend my hero point now, my damage roll becomes a 20?

    Edit: spending my hero point, rolling twice.

    #1: smg damage (1d20+4=16)
    #2: smg damage (1d20+4=19)

    So 19 vs. the closest gangster to me.

    desc on
  • Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    "Giving me a haircut? That's the best you can do? Pfah," Jessica sneers at the knife-wielding thugs, and turns to look at the pipe-goon. "Now you, you might be some fun." She takes a few steps, jumps, twirls, and hits him square in the chest with both feet. Arl Ysgol would be proud of me.
    Attack: + 8 base - 4 Huge + 1d20= 21 versus 18 defense
    Damage: 10 max bonus damage + 1d20=28 versus 18 toughness

    Captain Carrot on
  • AriviaArivia Registered User
    edited March 2011
    A massive punch by Jessica and a spray of fire from James knock out their targets - a gangbanger and another member of the gang slump to the floor unconscious. The Shadow's knives sweep another into the dark night.

    The remaining gang members fight on, beating at Jessica with their machetes. One cuts her deeply again, the others missing - and one of the men who missed is in turn missed himself by the entranced gangbanger's iron pipe.
    [Character]-[Initiative]-[Defense]-[Fortitude]-[Reflex]-[Will]-[Toughness]-[Conditions]
    Pine 23 D 20 F 17 R 18 W 14 T 22
    James 22 D 16 F 14 R 15 W 15 T 14
    Jessica 20 D 17 F 17 R 18 W 18 T 17 (17 +3 from size, -1 for being Bruised) (Bruised 2, Staggered, Grown to Huge)
    Enemies 19
    Gang Member D 18 F 17 R 15 W 15 T 17 (Minion)
    Gang Member D 18 F 17 R 15 W 15 T 17 (Minion, Unconscious)
    Gang Member D 18 F 17 R 15 W 15 T 17 (Minion, Unconscious)
    Gang Member D 18 F 17 R 15 W 15 T 17 (Minion)
    Gang Member D 18 F 17 R 15 W 15 T 17 (Minion, Bound [unable to attack or move])
    Gang Member D 18 F 17 R 15 W 15 T 17 (Minion)
    Gangbanger D 14 (stunned -4) F 18 R 15 W 15 T 16 (18 - 2 for being Bruised 2) (Bruised 2, Staggered, Stunned, Unconscious Impervious 4)
    Gang Lieutenant D 19 F 18 R 18 W 18 T 18 (Unconscious)
    Gangbanger D 18 F 18 R 15 W 15 T 18 (Fanatic Ally, Impervious 4)
    The Shadow 12 D 15 F 20 R 20 W 20 T 22

    Up next: The Shadow (Thom)

    Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    The Shadow shakes his head, muttering about how they never learn as he merges his knives together, forming them into a larger shadow sword and plunging it into the back of the nearest gangbanger. It seems to have no effect as it glances off of him.
    Attack roll: 18, Damage roll of 16. Nice fumble.

    Thomamelas on
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    With her targets much more limited she once again focuses a second as another pine cone rolls down and attaches to her arrow. Taking aim at one of the few standing enemies she releases the arrow.
    Swapping power to entangling vine(suffocate)
    Attack roll on a minion:1d20+10=24

    Suffocate roll:1d20+10=14

    Wow weak ass vines I swear.

    Mazzyx on
    03x29di.png
  • descdesc bare man are locked in Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    James yells out a warning to Pine before firing a quick burst at her target.
    attack roll vs. pine's gangster (1d20+10=30)

    !

    :D

    Since his Defense is 18, it qualifies as a critical.

    damage roll +4 SMG +5 crit (1d20+4+5=12)

    :l

    ffs

    desc on
  • Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    "Ow! Fuck you, that hurt!" Jessica exclaims, rounding on the luckless thug. "Now you're really starting to piss me off." She drops to all fours, crouches, and suddenly pounces, lashing out with all four limbs.
    Attack: + 8 base - 4 Huge + 1d20= 14 versus 18 defense

    Captain Carrot on
  • AriviaArivia Registered User
    edited April 2011
    James' wild blow smashes one of the gangsters in the head with a sickening *thwack*, sending him to the ground.

    The gangsters themselves continue to beat on Jessica, another one slicing off a section of her fur and bruising the poor alien. *skkt*
    [Character]-[Initiative]-[Defense]-[Fortitude]-[Reflex]-[Will]-[Toughness]-[Conditions]
    Pine 23 D 20 F 17 R 18 W 14 T 22
    James 22 D 16 F 14 R 15 W 15 T 14
    Jessica 20 D 17 F 17 R 18 W 18 T 17 (17 +3 from size, -3 for being Bruised) (Bruised 3, Staggered, Grown to Huge)
    Enemies 19
    Gang Member D 18 F 17 R 15 W 15 T 17 (Minion)
    Gang Member D 18 F 17 R 15 W 15 T 17 (Minion, Unconscious)
    Gang Member D 18 F 17 R 15 W 15 T 17 (Minion, Unconscious)
    Gang Member D 18 F 17 R 15 W 15 T 17 (Minion, Unconscious)
    Gang Member D 18 F 17 R 15 W 15 T 17 (Minion, Bound [unable to attack or move])
    Gang Member D 18 F 17 R 15 W 15 T 17 (Minion)
    Gangbanger D 14 (stunned -4) F 18 R 15 W 15 T 16 (18 - 2 for being Bruised 2) (Bruised 2, Staggered, Stunned, Unconscious Impervious 4)
    Gang Lieutenant D 19 F 18 R 18 W 18 T 18 (Unconscious)
    Gangbanger D 18 F 18 R 15 W 15 T 18 (Fanatic Ally, Impervious 4)
    The Shadow 12 D 15 F 20 R 20 W 20 T 22

    Up next: The Shadow (Thom)

    Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Leaping forward, The Shadow twists in midair before teleporting in front of the gang members. Shadowy spikes forming from his fists as he punches towards the two standing gang member's faces, connecting with a solid blow. "Enthusiasm is no match for discipline and training."
    Teleport followed by a split attack.
    Attack roll: 1d20+10=30
    http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2979008/
    Damage rolls:
    1d20+15=32
    1d20+15=26
    http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/2979032/
    Knocking one out cold and staggering the second.

    Thomamelas on
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Pine looks at the pile of unconscious thugs surrounding Jessica. Taking aim at the last standing thug another cone rolls down her arm onto the end of her bow. "Time to finish this, I am getting sweaty."
    Attack roll:1d20+10 1d20+10=14

    Ugh I missed.

    Mazzyx on
    03x29di.png
  • descdesc bare man are locked in Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    James fires at Pine's target a second time, narrowly missing.

    desc on
Sign In or Register to comment.