Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
You are one of the top Problem Sleuths in the city. Solicitations for your service are numerous in quantity. Compensation, adequate. It is a balmy summer evening. You are feeling particularly hard boiled tonight.
What will you do?
> Quickly retrieve Phalla from safe.
This is a Phalla based on the works of Andrew Hussie, creator of the webcomic MS Paint Adventures. This Phalla will draw on material mainly from Problem Sleuth, but with maybe some things from his earlier and later works.
Players must vote each day, like this: !Thetheroo
Vote closes at Midnight EST / 9 PM PST. As I am in the UK, narration will be a few hours late every night.
Standard Rules Apply
This means no screencapping, quoting, etc. of PMs from me, anonymous contact, and so forth.
Please send me all links to proboards if you make them.
There is no role that can force a conversion and there is a very definite mafia and village in this game.
Clarifications can be asked in thread or PM'd to me in bold orange.
1. Snit- Humanimal 2. Capfalcon- Candy Mecha 3. Dragon6860- Elf Exemplar 4. Terrendos- Hog Provost 5. Avraham- City Citizen 6. BlueBlue- Clubs Deuce 7. Phyphor- Sonhearst/Bathearst
8. Somestickguy- Gamzee 9. Spoit- The Bard
10. Simulacrum- Wifehearst 11. Daniant- Ace Dick
12. Romanqwerty- Hearts Boxcar 13. Dunadan019- Nervous Broad 14. CKyle- Weasel Emissary 15. CaptainPlanet82- Hysterical Dame
17. The Anonymous 18. Darian- Problem Sleuth
19. Sir Fabulous- Ace Dick 2
20. Egos 21. Over the Moon- Pickle Inspector
22. Pigeonking 23. Miscellaneousinsanity- Clown Pontificate
24. Erich Zahn 25. Alt_Raven- Honeybee Professor 26. Ringo- A Prisoner
27. ZapRat 28. Lucedes - Fluthlu
You don't know much of what's going on, all you know is the Mobster Kingpin is back in town and looking to put a hurt on anyone opposed to his reign. Well, you'll be damned if you let anyone harm your precious Real City Streets.
Win Condition- Eliminate all threats to the city, both real and imaginary.