As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[chat] / Copy

1575859606163»

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Arch is kicking all the puppies

Every puppies

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    An open suggestion: If you don't want people calling you a racist, stop saying ridiculous racist shit.

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Ludious wrote: »
    Arch wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    i am going to the dude's house alistair recommended because we are bros and i trust his judgment and i won't listen to anything else

That way lies madness arch! You are a fool of a took!

yes

I respect your dedication to playing this way but I also find it immensely retarded from a personal standpoint.

i find any other way of playing an RPG retarded from a personal standpoint

Arch on
  • Options
    HerrCronHerrCron It that wickedly supports taxation Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    Irond Will wrote: »
    THAT SPACE INVADER HAD A FAMILY

I AM A MONSTER!

More games need Austin Powers style interludes where it shows the consequences of murdering up terrorists and aliens.

I'm playing Alpha Protocol at the moment and one of the stats tucked away in there is "Orphans created" which i assume is a direct result of me murdering the endless stream of single fathers that terrorists in that game employ.

HerrCron on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Elldren wrote: »
    MrMister wrote: »
    My prof thinks I was too generous with the grading

so now I get to go through and re-grade every paper according to these new, stricter standards
    FUCK GODDAMN FUCK FUCK

what

a

cock

It doesn't help that his standards are insane. To get an A you must have: "no mistakes or writing that is especially engaging, lively, and clear; exegesis that is accurate, complete, imaginative, and clear. It 'sparkles.'; and an argument that is very convincing, original, well-connected to exegesis, insightful."

Uh what.

MrMister on
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    emnmnme wrote: »
    Feral wrote: »
    emnmnme wrote: »
    I had a dream last night where I was explaining to Michael Scott from The Office how to play League of Legends.

... what the hell?

were you yelling at him to do stupid shit the entire time and belittling him for being a noob?

Well, of course. How else would you teach someone to play LoL?

Excellent.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited March 2011
    tyrannus wrote: »
    dwarf commoner

this is the best origin

dwarf anything is the worst

i bet you were a human noble

hells yeah

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Arch is kicking all the puppies

Every puppies

no man the only people my dwarf cares about are his sister and his new puppy

alistair is gaining his respect though

Arch on
  • Options
    Psycho Internet HawkPsycho Internet Hawk Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    also the fade was really not that bad. If you have any experience playing adventure games or JRPGs it's pretty obvious where you're supposed to go and what you're supposed to do. I guess if you're used to dungeons being a single straight shot it would be annoying, but after years of SMT dungeons with random holes and teleports and traps it was pretty tame.

Psycho Internet Hawk on
    ezek1t.jpg
  • Options
    Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Elldren wrote: »
    An open suggestion: If you don't want people calling you a racist, stop saying ridiculous racist shit.

We all secretly agree with him, we just won't admit it.

Captain Carrot on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    I started Dragon Age Origins.

I rolled a dwarf. Maybe a commoner? I don't remember.

I flirted with some dude and ran around [strike]Ironforge[/strike] the starting dwarf city and then started yawning compulsively and saved and quit.

Feral on

• Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited March 2011
    Hmmm maybe I should start playing LoL again with you people

but Dragon Age is eating up my Mahvel time which is eating up my LoL time

all of which are eating up my time for important life things that I should actually be doing.

of course you should be playing lol with us

is that even a question?

i mean

come on

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I'm just saying. I wouldn't want to be a piece of original recipe in Harlem circa 1987.

Ludious on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    the best part of DA is my partner arguing with me about what my character would do

im like "im gonna go pick this flower" and she is all

no switch to morrigan and make HER pick the flower why would a dwarf berzerker pick flowers

your partner huh?

so

what business are you in?

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Irond Will is very good at not belittling people in-game!

Feral on

• Options
    edited March 2011
    Ludious wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    i am going to the dude's house alistair recommended because we are bros and i trust his judgment and i won't listen to anything else

That way lies madness arch! You are a fool of a took!

yes

I respect your dedication to playing this way but I also find it immensely retarded from a personal standpoint.

i feel the same only without the respect part

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    the best part of DA is my partner arguing with me about what my character would do

no switch to morrigan and make HER pick the flower why would a dwarf berzerker pick flowers

your partner huh?

so

The business of love.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGOohBytKTU

Feral on

• Options
    edited March 2011

your partner huh?

so

the business of being awesome

Arch on
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    dwarf commoner

this is the best origin

hells yeah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qUECCA3qMA&feature=related

emnmnme on
  • Options
    edited March 2011

i kind of went berserk at kakos the other day

it was like a dam breaking

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    edited March 2011

and now he is depressed and stuff good job will

Arch on
  • Options
    edited March 2011

Was this the conversation where you suggested he play easier characters?

That wasn't really going berserk.

Like maybe you should have done that in private chat where others could not hear, but that's kind of a minor thing, you were pretty respectful.

Feral on

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    HerrCron wrote: »
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    THAT SPACE INVADER HAD A FAMILY

I AM A MONSTER!

More games need Austin Powers style interludes where it shows the consequences of murdering up terrorists and aliens.

I'm playing Alpha Protocol at the moment and one of the stats tucked away in there is "Orphans created" which i assume is a direct result of me murdering the endless stream of single fathers that terrorists in that game employ.

Maybe this is the straw that broke the camel's back. The camel here was the consensus of "this game ain't great" stopping me from investigating further.

Mojo_Jojo on
    Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    dwarf commoner

this is the best origin

hells yeah

I did that origin but didn't really like it, of the ones I've played (human noble, dwarf noble, mage, and dalish elf) I found the dwarf noble was the best story telling, with the dalish elf being the fastest, mage origin drags the fuck on like seriously.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    so i guess we need a new chat

ludious is our new threadmaker

with PIH as backup

go forth chatters

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
This discussion has been closed.