As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Just launched my own Webcomic

Darth StrifeDarth Strife Registered User regular
edited March 2011 in Artist's Corner
Check it out, HERE

First, I'd like to say that I've been a fan of PA for nearly a decade; I spent the better part of a day reading all the available episodes when I first was shown PA by a friend in 2001. I loved it right from the start! It actually inspired me to try my hand at Webcomics. The only problem was, I had no talent for art (arguably for writing either) but I knew I wanted to do it. 6 months ago, my writing partner and I got extremely lucky and found an uber-talented artist named Aleksandar "Sale" Jovic and we've been working on the comic ever since.

Please, check out my comic and let me know what you think!
Jordan

banner-1.jpg
Darth Strife on

• Options
    The FoolThe Fool Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Hey man, best of luck with the comic. But this may be the wrong place to advertise. The Artist Corner is solely dedicated to critiquing art and starting a thread without any art actually posted in it (has to be more than a link) is frowned upon as site whoring.

Since you aren't the artist and there isn't any art in the thread, I'm not sure how we can help. You may want to take this to the Writer's Block sub-forum here at Penny Arcade.

The Fool on
  • Options
    melting_dollmelting_doll Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Yes, no site whoring. It's even less appropriate if you aren't posting your own artwork. Check out the rules thread here.

melting_doll on
This discussion has been closed.