As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

WAKFU - Turn based MMO

12346»

• Options
    Comrade1809Comrade1809 Registered User regular
    Anyone still playing this?

EVE: TrueAnger

“The trouble with Communism is the Communists, just as the trouble with Christianity is the Christians.”
    ― H.L. Mencken

“This Snow Crash thing--is it a virus, a drug, or a religion?”
    Juanita shrugs. “What's the difference?”
    ― Neal Stephenson, Snow Crash
  • Options
    ghostbanditghostbandit Registered User regular
    I was wondering if people would poke around in here after the recent comics. I haven't played in a long time. From what I understand they are doing some sort of overhaul on some features of the game (starting zones/mechanics/other stuff), that stuff is going to be/or is in beta right now.

If you haven't played the game you should check it out. I know you can play a bit for free to see if you like it.

stream.php?streamuser=gbgaming
  • Options
    Comrade1809Comrade1809 Registered User regular
    I have been playing it for a week or so. I was a big fan of Dofus and then when Wakfu came out, gave that a try as well. However during the beta it was very broken. Recently gave it another shot and it's a lot better now but I'm having trouble subscribing. It seems like they don't allow the Credit or PayPal option for payments because I get an error every time. Opened a service ticket a week ago and still no resolutions. I don't even think they looked at it yet.

EVE: TrueAnger

“The trouble with Communism is the Communists, just as the trouble with Christianity is the Christians.”
    ― H.L. Mencken

“This Snow Crash thing--is it a virus, a drug, or a religion?”
    Juanita shrugs. “What's the difference?”
    ― Neal Stephenson, Snow Crash