As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

ROCK LOBSTAH!

G4MERG4MER Registered User regular
edited May 2011 in PAX Archive
Greetings Gamers,

The ROCK LOBSTAHS, will be at PAX again this year. I will be there with a prize in my pocket, a gift card or something to give out to a lucky winner who spots me, and yells ROCK LOBSTAH!

I must have my ROCK LOBSTAH! T-Shirt on ( you'll know when you see it ) with G4MER on it.

There will be only one prize.. once its gone its gone.

I look forward to seeing you at PAX. There will be others from the ROCK LOBSTAH! clan there, get a picture with them and post it.. who knows you "MAY"be rewarded.

g4mer_paxsig.png
G4MER on

• Options
    bitterfunbitterfun Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    You should amend the signature to have a Rock Lobster in it and maybe make a sticker. That way Rock Lobsters can tag people that want to participate.

• Options
    edited July 2011
    <--- I figured it was covered in the avatar?

Oh and Bitter, I have matching towels for all of us, they are small ones, but they have the lobstah logo on them..

G4MER on
    g4mer_paxsig.png
  • Options
    bitterfunbitterfun Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    G4MER wrote:
    <--- I figured it was covered in the avatar?

Oh and Bitter, I have matching towels for all of us, they are small ones, but they have the lobstah logo on them..

MAGIC TOWELS, I WANT MAGIC TOWELS!!!!

• Options
    edited July 2011
    I will make your's magical tonight. ;) wink wink. nudge nudge.

Dear lord, were gonna start the magic vs. matching towel debate again! lol

G4MER on
    g4mer_paxsig.png