As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Minecraft] Beta testers at war

1939495969799»

• Options
    LorahaloLorahalo Registered User regular
    If you've got Xycraft installed, which pretty much every FTB pack does, you can grow corn. You have to cook it for it to be any good, but you can also cook the seeds to get popcorn. Double the food. I use it pretty much exclusively over bread. I have a cow farm though, since I need the leather for Mystcrafting, so I have lots of steak.

I have a podcast about Digimon called the Digital Moncast, on Audio Entropy.
  • Options
    DecomposeyDecomposey Registered User regular
    AkimboEG wrote: »
    A creative-built all-things-magical room using the mods I currently play with. Just a taste of modded Minecraft.
    O6ame8j.jpg
    Click the image for the full album.

edit: Forum was being derpy with automatically resizing the image and changing the link, so here's the actual album.

What mod did those shelves come from, the ones that actually display your potions and magic cloth and etc? I need to get my hands on that one!

And the bee breeding is addictive. Currently happy about my hell bees breeding up to demonic, my desert bees breeding up to hissing like creepers, and breeding exotics into my jungle bee line.

Before following any advice, opinions, or thoughts I may have expressed in the above post, be warned: I found Keven Costners "Waterworld" to be a very entertaining film.
  • Options
    KupotheAvengerKupotheAvenger Destroyer of Cake and other deserts.Registered User regular
    Okay so another mod question. My brother and I run a private server for a few close friends to play on. We're all sim city nut jobs with a mixture of dungeon crawlers. You guys have any suggestions for mods that I can get more mileage out of NPCs? Realistically I'd love to find something where I find a town (or make one), then if possible, adding soldiers into the mix...and raiding my friends towns. Doable? Help PA minecrafters, you're my only hope.

fc: 1821-9801-1163
    Battlenet: Judgement#1243
    psn: KupoZero

• Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    Sometimes with mods, Minecraft looks almost like a totally different game.

xN3Futi.jpg
    GuVOTil.jpg

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    RadiationRadiation Registered User regular
    edited February 2013
    Oh god. I've downloaded Technic thing.
    SO LOST!
    Edit: Actually going to give FTB a go instead.

Radiation on
    PSN: jfrofl
  • Options
    EmpiricalEmpirical USARegistered User regular
    About time this thread reached it's limit, been waiting to fix that OP for a while.

New thread time.

Poop nuggets.
  • Options
    Doctor DeimosDoctor Deimos Registered User regular
    edited February 2013
    Lorahalo wrote: »
    I run my excess bees (through a series of tubes) into a machine that melts them down into liquefied bee DNA for use in genetic manipulation of my bees so that they can work in the temperatures of the biome my base is built in.

What the fuck.

EDIT: whoops new thread time

Doctor Deimos on