As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

комик сети (russian webcomics)

• Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    beasteh stop barfing all over the thread

I just cleaned

Centipede Damascus on
  • Options
    RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Oh, I took his bathroom analogy for marriage and applied the incidents of domestic violence and bathroom violence to it.

Wow, so many beautiful jokes based on my childhood...and a couple of bad ones.

edit: #1, #3, and #7 are the only ones that are actually funny and not ugly.

RoyceSraphim on
  • Options
    SabreMauSabreMau ネトゲしよう 판다리아Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    #3 does have some Flounderface going on, though.

oaAwU.jpg

SabreMau on
  • Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    1196218029281.jpg

crwth on
    EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    IVPWv.jpg
    Ghosts in popular culture are always a dramatic affair. They’ve either got some terrible crime that needs avenging, have a child that needs looking after, or a house that needs haunting poltergeist-style. Sometimes they even turn out to be a man in a suit trying to scare people away from buying a piece of property so he can get on it on the cheap and sell it for huge profits only to be foiled by a bunch of kids with nothing better to do than solve "mysteries".

Rarely do ghosts take the whole "unfinished business" thing literally. Odds are pretty good that if even 1% of the population were capable of becoming a ghost, there’d be at least a few trying to get the Johnson Report in to the main office by Friday.

Put that in a movie, M. Night Shyamalan!

SabreMau on
  • Options
    HugmasterGeneralHugmasterGeneral Poopmaster General YobuttRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    I have unfinished business

business of kickin' your ass

and business is good

HugmasterGeneral on
  • Options
    MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    are you

open for business?

Mysst on
    ikbUJdU.jpg
  • Options
    WrenWren ninja_bird Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    that guy is being so counter-culture with his ghost story. truly he's a visionary

Wren on
    tf2sig.jpg
    TF2 - Wren BF3: Wren-fu
  • Options
    HugmasterGeneralHugmasterGeneral Poopmaster General YobuttRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Mysst wrote: »
    are you

open for business?

y

yes

HugmasterGeneral on
  • Options
    KochikensKochikens Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Macera wrote: »
    please don't tell me this is the guy who made Earthworm Jim

please
    You linked Ratfist a while back. Was wondering if you’ve since heard about Doug TenNapel’s latest bit of bigotry?

Yes, I have. I’ll be honest, it doesn’t bother me at all. I’ve done work for Doug, and have spoken to him on the phone and by email several times. He has a lot of opinions that I personally don’t agree with (and that directly conflict with my lifestyle), but he is an extremely well-read, articulate and intelligent person. He lives what he believes, and despite not having a “popular” opinion, has never done anything more extreme than express it publicly. If people don’t want to read his work because they disagree with him, that is totally understandable, but seeing people call him names and bash him for his deep-rooted beliefs seems hilariously, depressingly hypocritical to me.

To sum it up: if someone like Doug isn’t allowed to hold an opinion, then I don’t think anyone should be.

http://alexds1.tumblr.com/post/6024196684/you-linked-ratfist-a-while-back-was-wondering-if
    benchbench said: Wow, thanks for letting me know about this. Though it couldn’t have hurt to explicitly state he’s against gay rights. After all, he is very open with his beliefs. No need to hide behind euphemisms like “lifestyle.” THAT strikes me as hypocritical.

The folks who are writing articles about how he is against gay rights and going nuts are very amusing to me… Doug has been pretty open with his opinions on a wiiiide spectrum of people for the last four months. Including gay rights, and a lot of other things. He’s made comments that are quite a bit more offensive than the stuff they are yelling at him about right now, but nobody bothered to read close enough until last week I guess! Just think, everyone has been reading webcomics by a bigot for 4 months longer than necessary because they didn’t look in the comments section until now.

And I actually wasn’t hiding behind a euphemism, I am in a different lifestyles that he has disagreed with (on site, in comments) in the past… I’m not gay (or a furry, for that matter, haha). AND IT’S OKAY.

It’s okay for everyone not to like you. Once you learn that, and once you realize that you, as an American, live in one of the best countries in the world for not getting killed for your beliefs, you are pretty much invincible.

http://alexds1.tumblr.com/

Kochikens on
  • Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    2011-05-30-katee.png

Antimatter on
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Fuck I love Dork conventions

Kochikens on
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Do you really?

Because I have two tickets for Dweebspazcon because I bought an extra for a friend but he got a flu and was then hit by a bus and is going to do missionary work in South Africasia so I figured what the heck I'll ask the first person I see who just happened to be you. Also I'm an astronaut

HugmasterGeneral on
  • Options
    jackaljackal Fuck Yes. That is an orderly anal warehouse. Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    I'm not sure Starbuck would be my first choice to convention creep on.

jackal on
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Ronnie
    I
    I really like you a lot buddy
    but I'm totally not sharing a hotel room with you

Kochikens on
  • Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    just took me a fucking hour to get this shelling to single digits hp so it would use limit glove on my blue mage and aughghghgh i hate tactics games sometimes

Beasteh on
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    gVQ1I.jpg
    cecilia has a collection tiny elephants wearing tiny suits

SabreMau on
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Kochikens wrote: »
    Ronnie
    I
    I really like you a lot buddy
    but I'm totally not sharing a hotel room with you

Got dangit, this is the first thing everyone tells me. I once visited a catholic church confessional and the Father shot me down by saying "I'm not sharing a hotel room with you" before I even got to tell him my sins (mostly involving hugging pillows, but that's none of anyone's business, is it)

HugmasterGeneral on
  • Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    so, ronnie

whatcha doin' with that ticket, now?

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Dubh wrote: »
    so, ronnie

whatcha doin' with that ticket, now?

I ain't buying an extra ticket! I'll go alone!

HugmasterGeneral on
  • Options
    MVikingMViking Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    I like Johnny Wander, but I really like their non-autobiagraphical shorts.

MViking on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Wait, I mean...

crap

HugmasterGeneral on
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    14ea26h.jpg

SabreMau on
  • Options
    ReginaldReginald When I am Pres., I will create the Department of ______Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    clQXR.jpg

Tis is a really old russian poem, but they replaced a little girl with an emo. It's actually a pretty good poem, and a decent insight into the mindset of communist Russia. Basically it says:

Our emo is crying
    Because he dropped his ball in the river
    Listen emo, don't cry
    The ball won't drown

Reginald on
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    wintermen2.jpg

what is this from

BahamutZERO on
    BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    Fire TruckFire Truck I love my SELFRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    My russian-speaking girlfriend was reading the first couple pages of the thread. She asked me, "Do they understand that none of these comics are actually funny?"

"There is something you need to know about the webcomics thread..."

Fire Truck on
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Fire Truck wrote: »
    My russian-speaking girlfriend was reading the first couple pages of the thread. She asked me, "Do they understand that none of these comics are actually funny?"

"There is something you need to know about the webcomics thread..."

It makes me sad that an outsider has realized we're complete dorkholes.

Edit: Well, I should say yet another outsider.

HugmasterGeneral on
  • Options
    CampionCampion Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    90% of the web comics are not funny, 10% are terrible, and the other 1% are just dumb.

Campion on
    4484-7718-8470
  • Options
    Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    You see, as per the crwth-SabreMau Paradox, all unfunny webcomics gain an amount of humor proportional to their lack of humor.

Romanian My Escutcheon on
    [IMG][/img]
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Campion wrote: »
    90% of the web comics are not funny, 10% are terrible, and the other 1% are just dumb.

It also makes me sad that I know I'm aiming for the 1% of 'just dumb'.

HugmasterGeneral on
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    YTrpJ.png

SabreMau on
  • Options
    Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Keep trying, Ronnie.

If you really work at it, someday you might be as cool as Jeph Jacques.

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Your math is bad and you should feel bad.

Fencingsax on
  • Options
    BugBoyBugBoy boy.EXE has stopped functioning. only bugs remainRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    huh

something is wrong with the octopus pie and bad machinery websites for me

I'm getting a whole bunch of computery style text below the ads and it's totally breaking the scroll

what did I do wrong, bad machinery

BugBoy on
  • Options
    FyndirFyndir Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Whomp for bestcomic 2011.
    Someone who can photoshop mock up a trophy!

Fyndir on
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Keep trying, Ronnie.

If you really work at it, someday you might be as cool as Jeph Jacques.

Psh. I wish. Maybe it's time Ronnie, Agrias and M Dude open their own indie coffee shop, but never actually sell any coffee.

HugmasterGeneral on
  • Options
    FAQFAQ Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    {|D-I

FAQ on
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Whompable Content.

Alt. Post: Questionable Whomp!

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    LwB6d.jpg

SabreMau on
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular