As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Home Ownership Fucking Sucks

1101112131416»

• Options
    Sara LynnSara Lynn I can handle myself. Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    I'm adding Annie to my lease even though he has been kind of living here for 6 months already.

I am like 99% nobody from the leasing office is ever even over here to find out but I am always paranoid they'll find out and evict me or something, idk.

Sara Lynn on
  • Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2011
    When usagi got a job out here in Seattle, we decided that rather than finding a new apartment before she moved she'd just move into my little apartment and then we'd look for a larger and nicer place over the next month or so. I didn't tell my landlord though because she's practically a slumlord and I suspect she would have either raised the rent and/or insisted I sign a new lease and there's no way we were staying there more than a couple of months. Fortunately she was also rather negligent so it was very easy to keep her ignorant of that detail before moving out. This is the same wackjob that used my $35 final electricity bill (which I paid a couple of weeks after getting it) as an excuse to hold the entire deposit for several months until I finally threatened small claims and she returned it in full.

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    Drew-BDrew-B Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Okay, just a closure update. The letter was to two of my roommates and it was a bill saying they owe some money, not a notice to evict. Christ...

Drew-B on