As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

WarHammer Fantasy Roleplay 3rd Ed DICE?

texasheattexasheat Registered User regular
edited June 2011 in Critical Failures
So, am running a 3rd ed game, and if you've played the game, you know they use unique dice. I want more dice...however the extra dice set is 10 bucks, and you only get 1 misfortune die, the black one. I want more than this for 10 bucks. So i guess i'm looking to buy a large ammount of the dice but don't know where to look. I've googled it a bit, but it seems they only sell the official set, which sucks. Does anyone know where i might buy a pound of these babies, or maybe a used dice site that might sell them individually? Anyone??? ANYTHING??

texasheat on

• Options
    edited June 2011
    So...yea. Guess i'm on my own for this one...

texasheat on
  • Options
    SageinaRageSageinaRage Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Sorry, there's only 1 source for them, and 1 game that uses them. You're probably out of luck.

SageinaRage on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    You might be able to get some custom made? I know we used to have a thread for custom dice that had links in it and they turned out some impressive results. I doubt you'd save much money though, unless you're looking for a bunch of them.

http://www.chessex.com/Dice/Custom_Dice_Home.htm

see317 on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    That's alot of what i'm looking for thanks. A little pricy if you ask me, 10 dice a dollar a side...not sure about that. But thanks for showing me that it exists, now I just need to convince my players to aid in the cost and we'll be set.

texasheat on