As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Windows makes me want to do terrible things.

ShukaroShukaro Registered User regular
tl;dr Windows is developed by the Daleks so they won't have to exterminate as many humans
If anyone happens to be interested, here are the files it gave me. One Two

Shukaro on

• Options
    TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu PIGEON Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Blue screening at the Windows memory diagnostic suggests messed up RAM or other hardware. Run Memtest86+ on each RAM stick, one at a time, unless removing sticks voids your warranty.

TychoCelchuuu on
  • Options
    SatsumomoSatsumomo Rated PG! Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Those are hardware failure errors, not related to Windows.

From what it seems, it might be the motherboard.

Satsumomo on
  • Options
    bobAkirafettbobAkirafett Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    I just think it would be awesome if my boot/os partition didn't bloat and fill up when I never install anything on it. Anyone happen to have any recommendations on how to manage that or how big a vista partition should be?

bobAkirafett on
    akirasig.jpg
  • Options
    jackaljackal Fuck Yes. That is an orderly anal warehouse. Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    I had a 100 GB partition fill up with with Vista installed. 20 GB was stuff I could get rid of, but a lot of stuff is system restore and side by side and other stuff that you get a tangible benefit from. I ended up just combining the partitions on the drive because I haven't had a reason to reinstall Vista since release besides running out of space.

jackal on
  • Options
    SynthesisSynthesis Honda Today! Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Given what's been explained, yeah, it sounds like your motherboard or a bad RAM module (hopefully the later) is making you do horrible things, exterminate humans, et cetera.

Synthesis on