As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Mini-Phalla] The Edge of Reality: Village Victory Night 8!

1192021222325»

• Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    I am so disappointed that I missed out on this because of my goosing brother.

It's okay though, because this was tons of fun to watch.

Also, I totally pwn you all at Music Catch:
    high_score.png

The Anonymous on
  • Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    oh the game was music catch? girl you know that I have broken 6 million on that gizame

Langly on
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    oh wait that was music catch two, I forget what my high score was on the first game.

I used to be pretty obsessed with those games
    highscore.png

Langly on
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    Cythraul wrote: »
    I was bugging kime into letting me be a SK since none of you networked bastards were talking to me :P

You're darn lucky that the vote went first, because if your goosery had lead to a mafia, or even host, victory. Grudged for life.

Spoit on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    Sorry! I was just PISSED that he basically trusted me one day then guaranteed kills me the next, calling me mafia etc. :P

Cythraul on
    Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    Langly wrote: »
    oh wait that was music catch two, I forget what my high score was on the first game.

I used to be pretty obsessed with those games
    highscore.png
    Oh ho ho ho, is that a challenge Langly?

Is that a challenge?
    mc2.png

The Anonymous on
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    well poot

now I have to start playing again

Langly on
  • Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    I'm sad I didn't get to replace Lucedes (curse you for forgetting about me kime!!!!!1), I would have been 2 for 2 on replacing Lucedes and winning gloriously.

let's be tag-team partners

seriously

even when you're rawkking badguy
    especially then

Lucedes on
  • Options
    immortal squishimmortal squish Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    Mechanics feedback:

Liked that the villagers had a important function beyond the vote (the point allocation mechanic)
    Liked that the mafia had a choice between one super kill and using their variety of upgradable abilities, the high number of potential guards made this a very important choice each day
    Enjoyed the "choose your own role" nature of the specials
    Liked that it wasn't immediately apparent what abilities you'd get for investing in a your personal pools
    Loved the ability to give special abilities to other players (helps keep the 'vanilla' players in the mix)

Not sure about the miller/thrall. That could end very badly combined with the ability to grant abilities to other players. Since it didn't come up, can't say whether it's really a bad thing or not.

Flavor feedback

Good background fluff
    Narration was usually up super fast, which is always appreciated
    It was cool having a host for each side, with them sparring in the narration and occasionally during the day
    I think the minigames were a nice addition, and the reward were well balanced

immortal squish on
    <3
  • Options
    101101 Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    38thDoe wrote:
    101 was actually going to be killed 3 ways on the final day, although orders changed and the vote came first so it never came to light.

D:

101 on
  • Options
    stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    BTW, guys, nice run! I only wish I were in it longer.

stever777 on
    Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1