As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

PS2 Singstar vs DefJam RapStar

Dr. FrenchensteinDr. Frenchenstein Registered User regular
edited July 2011 in Help / Advice Forum
So i've owned Singstar forever back when it was on the PS2. I recently bought Def Jam RapStar as it is fun as hell at parties. The RapStar box says compatible with most microphones, so i got the non-bundle version. I got home and only plugged in one of the singstar mics (they are 2 mics, plugged into an adapter, which is USB and connects to the PS3. i'm thinking that might be the issue). it seemed to recognize there was a mic, but i could not get the sound config to work. I'm assuming b/c no audio was going through the mic. it wouldn't recognize my bluetooth headset at all as a microphone as well. Does anyone have this game and not use the packaged mic? any suggestions? or am i just doing something wrong with the microphones?

i might try out the singstar game and make sure it works on the ps3 as well. make sure it's not the microphones themselves.

Dr. Frenchenstein on

• Dr. FrenchensteinDr. Frenchenstein Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    never mind, it works. even on 2 player! Blue is P1, red is P2. the calibration still didn't work though.

Please Lock!

Dr. Frenchenstein on