As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Need suggestions to answer a hard question for a job interview

AldoAldo Hippo HoorayRegistered User regular
edited July 2011 in Help / Advice Forum
So H/A, I'm applying for a job of which you need to know the following details:

- small municipality
- NW Europe
- Traineeship city planning

Their question is: what is your vision on "movement" of individual <-->organisations<-->society?" The quotations marks are theirs.

My current plan is to write about how the municipality should improve on the network between the various small towns part of the municipalities and adjacent towns as well as their ties to the bigger cities in the vicinity. Not just by adding more asphalt, but also by creating a concise marketing image in which you pay attention to the idea you live in a bigger area and aren't just moving to a single 10k inhabitants town.

This plan is pretty shoddy, so I'm asking you guys with your diverse backgrounds to give me some other ways to approach this question. Don't hold back, as long as your ideas don't involve dinosaurs or Zeppelins or dinosaurs operating Zeppelins I'm all ear.

Aldo on