As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

No Horizontal Scroll

MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain?ChicagoRegistered User regular
There is no h-scroll in my browser, and can't 'push' the page over by dragging mouse. Noticed in New Comic thread.

Firefox 5, Ubuntu 11.04.

MichaelLC on

• Minerva_SCMinerva_SC Registered User regular
    same here, using chrome.

"If a cherry pie filled cape is wrong, I don't want to be right.
    I'm dead serious."
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Only happens to me when I am not using the browser at full screen. Also using chrome.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • DraygoDraygo Registered User regular
    You can throw in IE to the mix of browsers with this same issue.

• HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    This is the result of the forum upgrade. The Vanilla structure doesn't allow for it. By default, at least. It's a known issue though!

• DietarySupplementDietarySupplement Still not approved by the FDA Dublin, OHRegistered User regular
    Yeah, this is no good when using an iPhone or iPad either; just cuts everything off.

• ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    The forum does allow for it; the custom Penny Arcade theme does not. You can fix it by adding this to a CSS override:
    #Frame {
    overflow:visible !important;
    }

#Definitions {
    clear:both !important;
    display:block !important;
    }

aRkpc.gif
  • LockedOnTargetLockedOnTarget Registered User regular
    ronya wrote:
    The forum does allow for it; the custom Penny Arcade theme does not. You can fix it by adding this to a CSS override:
    #Frame {
    overflow:visible !important;
    }

#Definitions {
    clear:both !important;
    display:block !important;
    }

Can this be done somehow on an iPad?