As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Getting rid of drafts?

see317see317 Registered User regular
edited July 2011 in Help / Advice Forum
I'm sure there's an easy, obvious way to clear out old drafts with the new forums, but for the life of me I can't seem to find it.
Also, is there any way to turn off the constant saving of rough drafts? I tend to write a lot of posts then not post them after re-reading the original post and seeing I've completely misinterpreted it.

see317 on

• ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    I don't see anything to stop them from autosaving, but to get rid of them there's a button at the top of the forum on the left next to your bookmarks button called "My Drafts" or something. You go to that and then just cancel them like you would a notification. You won't see it while looking at or replying to a thread, though.

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • see317see317 Registered User regular
    Ah, ok, just noticed the tiny little "x" that pops up on the right side of the screen.
    Thanks Ceres. Close and lock, or keep open for other new forum questions.

• ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Probably best if they have their own topics anyway.

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
This discussion has been closed.