As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Mini-Phalla] Complex Biology: Game Over! Scientists / Hypnotoad / Ani-Mannequin Win!

• Options
    stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    True. Alegis told me to off 3clipse. Alegis was village. 3clipse must need to be dead. That's what I'm following. If he's neutral, OK. I wasn't told that but Alegis wanted him dead.
    That's all I've got & thanks for the direction, Kime! Like I said, Phalla School is in session.
    Bee-man out!

stever777 on
    Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    stever777 wrote:
    Alegis told me to off 3clipse. Alegis was village. 3clipse must need to be dead. That's what I'm following. If he's neutral, OK. I wasn't told that but Alegis wanted him dead.

And there you go, that's all I wanted to hear. Have fun doing whatever you're doing!

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    TayaTaya Registered User regular
    Didn't Alegis tell us yesterday that he didn't know any mafia though?

I'm going to hold off on my vote at least until 3clipse says something.

• Options
    Taya wrote:
    Didn't Alegis tell us yesterday that he didn't know any mafia though?

I'm going to hold off on my vote at least until 3clipse says something.

If he knew 3clipse was mafia, he could go for the vig to kill him, and hope for better voting records. It's also possible 3clipse was just among the list of unconfirmed, but if it's from Alegis we should follow, he knew more than us.

Steam profile
  • Options
    SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    Man this is one hell of a day to catch up on now, not expected, glad Alegis passed something along but the kill and guard all being in place does work out conveniently.

#clipse

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    (3clipse)

38thDoE on steam
    πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€

• Options
    CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    Hey, I resent the sheep remark! I'll have you know that my body is 100% sheep-free :D

Anyway I trust the network that was set up, so 3clipse it is.

Where is he anyway?

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • Options
    CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    Also I'd like to point out that stever needs to add RUSH-related material to his sig to make up for his status/loc being taken away with these boards!

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • Options
    101101 Registered User regular
    I, on the other hand, am 100% sheep and 1% human.

What miracles of science!

• Options
    101101 Registered User regular
    (kill meeeee)

• Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    I would love to know Alegis's reasoning here. Assuming that Alegis actually said anything and stever isn't a mafia playing the "no I'm totally a vig guys" card. His kill didn't even go off last night. But whatever, just sheep me guys, great way to play :P

Kind of horrifying how everyone is just following along, but whatever, seems like there isn't anything I can do to fight it at this point. I'm not going to bother revealing because a) I hate those things and b) everyone has a power.

• Options
    If you're power is actually useful to the village (above average), I would consider revealing. PMing stever would be preferable, but as he's already left that's not an option.

Steam profile
  • Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    Oh, and as for my whereabouts:

Yesterday I was at an all day metal concert. I came home, ate dinner, and slept until about 2:40, when I read the thread and went "wat"

• Options
    Which is to say 14:40, today, after going to bed around midnight. I was tired.

• Options
    Ah, to hell with it.

Epic Reveal

I am...

The Mansquid

squid.jpg

I used to have a life. I was a successful typist for the company, until they decided my hands would be better as horrifying calamari!

Now I shamble through life unable to touch anything I love because my hands are actually squids. You have no idea how hard this has made my life. No seriously, tape a couple of squids to your hands and try to go about your day. FRUSTRATING.

Once per night, I can wave my squid hands in someone's face and prevent them from using their power.

So please don't kill me :X

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    kime wrote:
    If you're power is actually useful to the village (above average), I would consider revealing. PMing stever would be preferable, but as he's already left that's not an option.

(This. You still win if you are dead and your team wins.)

38thDoE on steam
    πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€

• Options
    MrTLiciousMrTLicious Registered User regular
    Maybe this isn't good strategy but I think it would be a good idea to share publicly when you've used this power to get someone to believe you. If someone in the network could somehow confirm, that would be ideal, though if stever won't be back, I'm not sure how to convey to the rest of us that this could be legit.

• Options
    It's a useful power but not one you want to be throwing around wildly, might disable a guard or something

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    Yeah, I'm actually wondering if that's why Alegis is dead.

• Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    edited July 2011
    Probably he relied on a guard who betrayed him, or scientists have an ability that can't be guarded against, or something like mansquid.

Virgil_Leads_You on
    VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    If scientists had that, why didn't anyone die on day 1?

Edit: unless it's a one-off. Do those exist in Phalla?

MrTLicious on
  • Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    could be a limited day thing, also the narration mentions observation.
    Could be that abilities are locked for them on day one, and ramp up along the story.

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    Well, Day 1 I used it on Rend, who died.

Day 2 I didn't use it at all.

• Options
    PeccaviPeccavi Registered User regular
    Though Stever I find hard to trust

I'll still vote 3clipse turn to dust.

• Options
    The observation was mentioned in narration only on day 0. I think the likely answer is untrustworthy "guard" but I'm trying to get out all the options.

• Options
    But yea doubt Stever will be able to do it today, but if you can call your kill tonight just to confirm things up for people. Though also not killing anyone today unless you have another lead to go off would also be a reasonable plan, longer we drag this out the better for the village(typically)

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    Call it to whom?

• Options
    TayaTaya Registered User regular
    !3clispe because even if he's innocent that ability is only useful if we're really lucky.

• Options
    :(

• Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    sorry guys, been at Ikea all day, just getting back. Pretty convinced to go with 3clipse

• Options
    stormwindstormwind Registered User regular
    Guys, why didn't the bees kill anyone last night?

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    Stever mentioned that he was blocked when attempting to kill 3clipse. Theoretically any guards in the game should have been in contact with Alegis, and as such the only person who could have blocked 3clipse would be a mafia guard.

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    stormwindstormwind Registered User regular
    Wow, okay, I really need to read.

• Options
    or someone roleblocked him

• Options
    dun dun dunnnnnnn

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    either way we're dealing with a mafia who can really screw with our revealed vig, but i would hope it's a guard just because a roleblocker is going to be a pain in the ass

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    SeGaTai wrote:
    But yea doubt Stever will be able to do it today, but if you can call your kill tonight just to confirm things up for people. Though also not killing anyone today unless you have another lead to go off would also be a reasonable plan, longer we drag this out the better for the village(typically)
    This comes up every few games.

Vigs, I'm talking to you now: Use your power every day.

The end.

Steam profile
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Seems that in this game, there are less disposable people.

Virgil_Leads_You on
    VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    Void SlayerVoid Slayer Very Suspicious Registered User regular
    aww man, I like to oppose the village network head, but he makes so much sense.

3clipse

Oh wait, just a reminder that HE IS NOT confirmed as village aligned even if we are following his lead for now. Whew feel a lot better now.

He's a shy overambitious dog-catcher on the wrong side of the law. She's an orphaned psychic mercenary with the power to bend men's minds. They fight crime!
  • Options
    PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    3clipse I suppose we shall see how he bleeds