Options

[chat]roid

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    I woke up feeling really disoriented today. What the hell was that about?

sorry man. i may as well tell you this now but there's a scar where your kidney used to be.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    spool32 wrote:
    I think Ireland would make a killing in Americans wanting to come over here and experience sub-20 degree celcius temperatures at the same time there is daylight.

Pfft Ohio would like words with you sir.
    RMS Oceanic is a stealth employee of Bord Failte

Discover Northern Ireland, actually.

We've got some hexagonal volcanic rock pillars!

In all the time I lived in the RoI, I never managed to get up to your strange hexapillars. I did go to Armagh though, I think it was in 2003. It was... unsettling. Very unsettling. Someone from the Troubles had died, and there was a public wake that day. We went back to County Monahan and hung out in a national park instead.

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    Thom, we are so literal its painful. But that just means more fun for you.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    DaxonDaxon Registered User regular
    I'd love to go to Ireland and go camping/hiking.

Looks like a very pretty place.

Scotland is first on the list though, so.. priorities.

• Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    haggis is delicious I don't care what anyone says

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    Jokerman wrote:
    Gooey wrote:
    bwa?

phoenix is not the south

it is the southwest

Which is part of the south? Yes?

not culturally

there is the south, where you have southern bells and porches and sweet tea and whatever

and then the southwest, which is mostly arizona and new mexico and strip malls

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Ireland is slightly flatter than Scotland.

Although compared to Illinois we might as well be the Himilayas.

• Options
    JokermanJokerman Everything EverywhereRegistered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote:
    haggis is delicious I don't care what anyone says

Care for some Chittlins?

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    I hate foursquare cheats... someone checked in at 12:41 PM today.

It's currently 10:12 AM.

Guess who's not the mayor any more.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    Jokerman wrote:
    Gooey wrote:
    bwa?

phoenix is not the south

it is the southwest

Which is part of the south? Yes?

not culturally

there is the south, where you have southern bells and porches and sweet tea and whatever

and then the southwest, which is mostly arizona and new mexico and strip malls

It's part of the south. All that culture and shit is fucking dead. Might as well classify it by the indians.

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Fear seems like a storyline that has been stretched out a little too far.

• Options
    Echo wrote:
    ...and while Lion is installing I'll chase the cat around the apartment with the vacuum cleaner.

echo should I spend $30 on this y/n

• Options
    MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    edited July 2011
    @Hakkekage
    Hakkekage wrote:
    Things that are making me grumpy today:

1. Nasty, hot, humid heat wave. My hair is a disaster. Nothing I do helps. It's demoralizing.

Oh my god, yes. I flat ironed my hair again yesterday and by the time I got to D&D it blew up. Then it rained for a little bit (which actually kind of upset me because I thought the rain was going to touch my hair, and my hair isn't relaxed anymore which means 'fro times), but then went back to uber humid. I just want a long weekend indoors with rain and chilly wind sweeping Philly.

Mim on
  • Options
    I was actually unsettled when I went to the third floor of a corporate place on the outskirts of a town north of Chicago and I could see for miles around.

And then Colorado and its ilk overcompensate by having huge mountains.

America is an all or nothing country.

• Options
    Jokerman wrote:
    It's part of the south. All that culture and shit is fucking dead. Might as well classify it by the indians.

I

wat

• Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    Phoenix and Jackson might as well be on different planets

919UOwT.png
  • Options
    Actually I'd really dig going horse riding in Ireland.

Apparently horseback riding is only said in America.

• Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    the southwest and the south are totally different, joker

• Options
    Mim wrote:
    @Hakkekage
    Hakkekage wrote:

1. Nasty, hot, humid heat wave. My hair is a disaster. Nothing I do helps. It's demoralizing.

Oh my god, yes. I flat ironed my hair again yesterday and by the time I got to D&D it blew up. Then it rained for a little bit (which actually kind of upset me because I thought the rain was going to touch my hair, and my hair isn't relaxed anymore which means 'fro times), but then went back to uber humid. I just want a long weekend indoors with rain and chilly wind sweeping Philly.

I've been wanting to straighten my hair at least once this summer, but I knew it would be a lost cause

I've been reduced to putting in even MORE mousse than I usually do, so that it's crunchy and dry instead of fluffy and dry

And I brought my can with me to work for tune ups

you will not defeat me, summer

• Options
    I was actually unsettled when I went to the third floor of a corporate place on the outskirts of a town north of Chicago and I could see for miles around.

And then Colorado and its ilk overcompensate by having huge mountains.

America is an all or nothing country.

Probably has something to do with it being a large section of a continent decidedly larger than Europe to be fair.

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote:
    Thom, we are so literal its painful. But that just means more fun for you.

I get a headache every time I have to see the posts where people take "Capes and Tights" literally.

• Options
    urahonkyurahonky Resident FF7R hater Registered User regular
    My diet has been really shitty this week:

Sunday: Qdoba (burrito) and Milano's.
    Monday: Applebees and Wing Zone.
    Tuesday: Wing Zone and Red Robin.

Looks like I need to starve myself the rest of this week!

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Shirtless vacuuming.

#ladies

• Options
    I was also unsettled in Poland taking a train from Warsaw to Krakow. It was really flat too.

I'm just used to the land frequently sloping.

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Wee, the girl got offered a fulltime position. She's declined but pleased she got the offer.

• Options
    Daxon wrote:

If we don't specify someone might try riding on it's face or it's ass. The horses just get particularly cantankerous on those occasions.

• Options
    MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote:
    Mim wrote:
    @Hakkekage
    Hakkekage wrote:

I've been wanting to straighten my hair at least once this summer, but I knew it would be a lost cause

I've been reduced to putting in even MORE mousse than I usually do, so that it's crunchy and dry instead of fluffy and dry

And I brought my can with me to work for tune ups

you will not defeat me, summer

I had my hair braided for two weeks, but the weight of the braids some how made everything hotter. So now I'm dealing with super fluffy hair. I never thought I'd miss winter so much.

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
  • Options
    And to keep with the hair related complaints, my super short haircut is making the grey stand out.

• Options
    Thomamelas wrote:
    Wee, the girl got offered a fulltime position. She's declined but pleased she got the offer.

Hurray for self-esteem enhancing events!

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Thomamelas wrote:
    And to keep with the hair related complaints, my super short haircut is making the grey stand out.

I just vacuumed up enough fur to knit a second cat.

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote:
    Daxon wrote:

If we don't specify someone might try riding on it's face or it's ass. The horses just get particularly cantankerous on those occasions.
    It's a relic from when we had to explain horses to the Indians.

• Options
    My brother's girlfriend is getting a hamster or gerbil, it seems.

• Options
    Nerdgasmic wrote:
    the southwest and the south are totally different, joker

How are they totally different? Explain to me the ways in which they are no way similar.

• Options
    Echo wrote:
    Shirtless vacuuming.

#ladies

Fuck this reminds me about the shirtless dude I saw yesterday when I got off the train

He looked like a photoshopped person. Sculpted like the finest works of Michelangelo. Flawless fucking body. He was going for a run in this ridiculous heat, so he was covered in a bright sheen of sweat, which looked amazing cause he also had this beautiful deep black skin...it looked like the cover of a magazine.

Goddamn *fans self*

• Options
    Thomamelas wrote:

Salt and pepper, lookin good my man!

• Options
    Thomamelas wrote:

Hurray for self-esteem enhancing events!

Pretty much. She has a strong streak about wanting to prove that she can make it as an independent adult. So getting herself a real job and working at it has been really satisfying for her. She's pretty pleased with herself. But school is starting back up in a bit, and she's back to classes.

• Options
    For some reason I'm sitting in a bubble of quiet contentment with how things are going.

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    edited July 2011
    I think Ireland would make a killing in Americans wanting to come over here and experience sub-20 degree celcius temperatures at the same time there is daylight.

I think we do pretty well with "fiddily ei i potato book of kells guinness in johnny foxes begorrah"

Tav on
  • Options
    Jokerman wrote:
    Thomamelas wrote:

Salt and pepper, lookin good my man!

Yeah, the salt is definitely showing. The upside is that it's all there.

This discussion has been closed.