As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Declared Developers at Pax

paxjaxpaxjax Registered User regular
edited August 2011 in PAX Archive
So I am new to Pax. I like many others decided to spend nearly $600 for Pax.. when we don't even know what developers will show up!!! Crazy right?? Sure sure, sounds like most people go for the experience of meeting fellow gamers... but until the schedule comes out, I still am curious as to what booths I will be seeing and the inside scoops I get to hear on upcoming games! I did not see a thread that had a Declared attendance list for game developers so if this is already posted please merge.

If you have any to add, please share. List the developer and the game they make with a link/description to where you saw or heard it and what we can expect (new info on game/DLC/free stuff/etc). I will condense them below.

Pax Events Schedule released (http://prime.paxsite.com/schedule.php) but does not show all booths/developers which are listed below-

soonerjudd wrote:
Looking at the exhibitors list for the last PAX Prime and PAX East along with the developers' and publishers' upcoming projects, I put together the following list of things we might expect to see at the show. With the exception of those listed previously in this thread, these are unconfirmed; some are very likely, some are just wishful thinking.
24 Caret Games
Retro/Grade

2K Games
Bioshock Infinite
Spec Ops The Line
XCOM
The Darkness II
Borderlands 2

343 Industries
Halo Anniversary
Halo 4
Halofest

Activision
X-Men Destiny
Spider-Man Edge of Time
Modern Warfare 3
Prototype 2
007 GoldenEye Reloaded

ArenaNet
Guild Wars 2

Autumn Games
Skullgirls

Bethesda
Rage
Skyrim
Prey 2
Dishonored

BioWare
Mass Effect 3
Star Wars The Old Republic

Capcom Games
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
Resident Evil
Dead Rising Case West

Carbine Studios
Unannounced MMO (WildStar)

CCP Games
EVE Online

Chromed
March 32nd

D3 Publisher
White Knight Chronicles II

Demiurge Studios
Shoot Many Robots

Devolver Digital
Serious Sam

EA
Battlefield 3
Need For Speed The Run
Overstrike
Kingdoms of Amalur
Mass Effect 3
SSX
Burnout Crash

En Masse En.
Tera

Fallen Earth LLC
Fallen Earth MMO

Frozen Codebase
BurgerTime HD

Gazillion Ent.
Super Hero Squad
Marvel Universe
Fortune Online
Lego Universe

Grinding Gear Games
Path Of Exile

Harmonix
Dance Central 2

Hothead Games
The Baconing
Kard Combat

Ignition Entertainment
Dragons Crown
El Shaddai

Illfonic, LLC
Nexuiz
Ghetto golf

Kalypso Media USA
Boulder Dash XL
Tropico 4

LucasArts
Star Wars Kinect

Mad Catz
Rock Band 3

Microsoft
Gears of War 3
Halo Anniversary

Minecraft
Minecraft

Monaco & SpyParty
Monaco/SpyParty

Moonshot Games
Fallen Frontier

NCSoft
WildStar
City Of Heroes
Aion
Guild Wars

Nintendo
Zelda Skyward Sword
Super Mario 3d Land
StarFox 64 3d
Pokemon Rumble Blast
3DS stuff

OnLive
OnLive Subscriptions

Red 5 Studios
Firefall

Riot Games
League of Legends

Robot Entertainment
Orcs Must Die
Age of Empires Online

Rockstar Games
Max Payne 3

Runic Games
Torchlight 2

SEGA of America
Aliens Colonial Marines
Binary Domain
Renegade Ops
Rise of Nightmares
Shinobi
Sonic Generations
House of the Dead Overkill Extended Cut

Ska Studios
Charlie Murder

Sony
Starhawk
Resistance 3
Uncharted 3

SouthPeak Games
Stronghold 3

SquareEnix
Final Fantasy XIII-2
Dead Island
Heroes of Ruin
Tomb Raider
Hitman Absolution

SRRN Games
Ash

TellTale Games
Jurassic Park
Walking Dead
Fables

The Behemoth
BattleBlock Theater

The PAX 10
The PAX 10!!

THQ
Darksiders 2
Warhammer Space Marine
Metro Last Light
inSane
Saints Row

Torn Banner Studios
Age of Chivalry

Trion Worlds
Rift
End of Nations

Turbine
Lord of the Rings Online
Dungeons and Dragons Online

Twisted Pixel Games
The Gunstringer

Ubisoft
Assassin's creed revelations
Just Dance 3
Rocksmith
Ghost Recon Future Soldier
Driver San Francisco
Far Cry 3

Valve
Counter Strike Global Offensive

WB Games
Batman Arkham City
Lord of the Rings War in the North
Gotham City Impostors

Edited for formatting

paxjax on

• Options
    Moe FwackyMoe Fwacky Right Here, Right Now Drives a BuickModerator mod
    ArenaNet - Guild Wars 2 (will have demo stations, swag and panels)
    http://www.arena.net/blog/arenanets-tradeshow-summer#more-5281

E6LkoFK.png

• Options
    JimmyWildJimmyWild Austin, TXRegistered User regular
    edited July 2011
    Looks like Square Enix will be there promoting FFXIII-2

http://na.square-enix.com/newsletter/2011/07/

JimmyWild on
  • Options
    My friend is a FF junkie, just sent him that link thanks man!

• Options
    soonerjuddsoonerjudd Registered User regular
    I've been looking into this as well. Haven't found out much by way of official announcements, but I think there's stuff we can definitely plan on seeing. Batman Arkham City, Skyrim, Rage, are some of the ones I'm most excited for.

• Options
    343 has announced some of the panels they'll be having in conjunction with HaloFest here: http://halo.xbox.com/en-us/news/blog/HaloFest/49437

Not sure what they'll have on the floor, but I'm guessing probably Halo Anniversary, slight chance of Halo 4.

• Options
    RyokenRyoken Registered User new member
    Notch has announced that the Adventure Update for Minecraft will be playable at PAX. I'm not sure if that means Notch will be there.
    http://gamethingdaily.com/2011/07/13/minecraft-adventure-update-playable-at-pax-prime-2011/

• Options
    edited July 2011
    Valve will not be at pax prime :( no Dota 2 :(http://theweeklyblend.com/wordpress/?p=1534

paxjax on
  • Options
    tokyodovetokyodove Perth, WARegistered User regular
    edited July 2011
    http://www.gamefront.com/pax-prime-2011-exhibitor-list-teased/

im looking forward to the 2k and bioware appearances

tokyodove on
  • Options
    JimmyWildJimmyWild Austin, TXRegistered User regular
    Speaking of looking forward to 2K. Elizabeth Tobey from 2K Games just tweeted about PAX.

"PAX is going to be kickass for 2K. I'm busy as hell, but it's going to be awesome."

I want to see some Xcom in action! Now that SDCC is over we'll start hearing a little more about PAX plans i'm sure.

• Options
    Axis-Axis- Registered User new member
    JimmyWild wrote:
    Speaking of looking forward to 2K. Elizabeth Tobey from 2K Games just tweeted about PAX.

"PAX is going to be kickass for 2K. I'm busy as hell, but it's going to be awesome."

I want to see some Xcom in action! Now that SDCC is over we'll start hearing a little more about PAX plans i'm sure.

2K will be there with Gearbox showing off Borderlands 2!

http://www.xboxgamezone.co.uk/2011/08/03/2k-games-and-gearbox-software-announce-borderlands-2-in-development/

• Options
  • Options
    BirdimusBirdimus Registered User regular
    Riotgames will be showing off the new Dominion Mode for League of Legends

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/league-legends-dominion-coming

• Options
    Amy.LukimaAmy.Lukima Registered User regular
    I'll be there for a company called Telltale Games. We'll be demoing Jurassic Park. And if you stop by out booth you might get a free copy of Poker Night. (Not 100% confirmed yet)

PS I've been on these forums a lot longer than I've worked for Telltale. This is not shameless marketing. :)

<a href="http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&participantID=35369">I'm participating in Extra Life. Please consider donating to help kids in need. </a>
  • Options
    smallz74smallz74 Sunnyside, WARegistered User regular
    Moe Fwacky wrote:

This is great news thanks for the info. Looking forward to playing this game on PC.

Twitter: @smallville74
  • Options
    EnigmasEnigmas Registered User regular
    Amy.Lukima wrote:
    I'll be there for a company called Telltale Games. We'll be demoing Jurassic Park. And if you stop by out booth you might get a free copy of Poker Night. (Not 100% confirmed yet)

PS I've been on these forums a lot longer than I've worked for Telltale. This is not shameless marketing. :)

Even if it is shameless marketing, it's part of the reason we're coming, so I want all the inside info before my non-forum posting friends.
    This post makes me want to seek you out.

3DS: 4871-3908-4971
    Hungry? The Cookie Brigade!
    PAX Prime 2013 Buttoneer! Main Design! And the Creeper is still waiting for you...

Slytherin House Elf for the Order of the Phoenix!
    Just because we're arrogant, doesn't mean we're (completely) evil.
  • Options
    ArenaNet has updated their blog with more details about their PAX plans
    http://www.arena.net/blog/prepare-for-guild-wars-2-at-pax-prime

Here's a summary:
    Booth #442, Guild Wars 2 demo at the booth and at Logitech booth #1340
    PvP vs the devs and a PvP tournament at the Alienware booth
    Big panel in Pegasus Saturday at 1, and smaller, more focused panels all weekend in room 2B(?)
    Demo has character creation, all 5 races and 7 of the 8 game professions

E6LkoFK.png

• Options
    TraitoriousTraitorious Registered User regular
    Moe Fwacky wrote:
    ArenaNet has updated their blog with more details about their PAX plans
    http://www.arena.net/blog/prepare-for-guild-wars-2-at-pax-prime

Here's a summary:
    Booth #442, Guild Wars 2 demo at the booth and at Logitech booth #1340
    PvP vs the devs and a PvP tournament at the Alienware booth
    Big panel in Pegasus Saturday at 1, and smaller, more focused panels all weekend in room 2B(?)
    Demo has character creation, all 5 races and 7 of the 8 game professions
    That is what I like to see. My most anticipated game/developer to see now that D3 will not be at PAX. Will probably get destroyed in the tourney, but it'll be fun...right?

• Options
    FireWaterFireWater Registered User regular
    Red 5 Studios will be there showing off their game FireFall. There should be either playable PvP or PvE, as at PAX East 2011 there was playable PvP, and PAX Prime 2010 there was a developer demo of PvE.

http://www.firefallthegame.com/2011/05/firefall-coming-to-a-convention-near-you/

• Options
    lemongrenadeslemongrenades Registered User regular
    Ubisoft will be showing an Assassin's Creed: Revelations live demo.

• Options
    Amy.LukimaAmy.Lukima Registered User regular
    Enigmas wrote:
    Amy.Lukima wrote:

Even if it is shameless marketing, it's part of the reason we're coming, so I want all the inside info before my non-forum posting friends.
    This post makes me want to seek you out.

We also just confirmed that stopping by our booth will get you a free copy of Poker Night. I'll also try to grab a stack of them to give out at the Pre-PAX barcrawl.

<a href="http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&participantID=35369">I'm participating in Extra Life. Please consider donating to help kids in need. </a>
  • Options
    Amy.Lukima wrote:
    We also just confirmed that stopping by our booth will get you a free copy of Poker Night. I'll also try to grab a stack of them to give out at the Pre-PAX barcrawl.

W00t! I won't be on the bar crawl, but I'll make sure to stop by the booth!

• Options
    vgcvgc United StatesRegistered User regular
    Amy.Lukima wrote:

Woo hoo! If I'm sober enough, I'll take a copy of Poker Night. I might even be sober enough to try it out.

• Options
    ColdbrewColdbrew Down in Front Productions Lake Stevens, WARegistered User regular
    edited August 2011
    Valve just announced Counter Strike: Global Offensive, which will be playable at PAX. I'm not a huge CS fan but I wouldn't mind checking this out.

Press Release they just sent out a few minutes ago:
    August 13, 2011 - Valve, creators of best-selling game franchises (such as Counter-Strike, Half-Life, Left 4 Dead, Portal, and Team Fortress) and leading technologies (such as Steam and Source), today announced Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS: GO).

Targeted for release via Playstation Network, Xbox Live Arcade, and Steam (for PC and Mac) in early 2012, CS: GO will expand upon the team-based action gameplay that it pioneered when it was launched exactly 12 years ago (CS beta 1, August 1999).

CS: GO features new maps, characters, and weapons and delivers updated versions of the classic CS content (de_dust, etc.). In addition, CS: GO will introduce new gameplay modes, matchmaking, leader boards, and more.

"Counter-Strike took the gaming industry by surprise when the unlikely MOD became the most played online PC action game in the world almost immediately after its release in August 1999," said Doug Lombard, VP of Marketing at Valve. "For the past 12 years, it has continued to be one of the most-played games in the world, headline competitive gaming tournaments and selling over 25 million units worldwide across the franchise. CS: GO promises to expand on CS' award-winning gameplay and deliver it to gamers on the PC as well as the next gen consoles and the Mac."

CS: GO is being developed by Valve in cooperation with Seattle-based Hidden Path Entertainment. The title is targeted for release in early 2012 and will be playable at this year's PAX Prime and London Games Festival.

For more information, please visit http://store.steampowered.com/app/1800/

Coldbrew on
    NSw0gum.png
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Coldbrew wrote:
    Valve just announced Counter Strike: Global Offensive, which will be playable at PAX. I'm not a huge CS fan but I wouldn't mind checking this out.

August 13, 2011 - Valve, creators of best-selling game franchises (such as Counter-Strike, Half-Life, Left 4 Dead, Portal, and Team Fortress) and leading technologies (such as Steam and Source), today announced Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS: GO).

Targeted for release via Playstation Network, Xbox Live Arcade, and Steam (for PC and Mac) in early 2012, CS: GO will expand upon the team-based action gameplay that it pioneered when it was launched exactly 12 years ago (CS beta 1, August 1999).

CS: GO features new maps, characters, and weapons and delivers updated versions of the classic CS content (de_dust, etc.). In addition, CS: GO will introduce new gameplay modes, matchmaking, leader boards, and more.

"Counter-Strike took the gaming industry by surprise when the unlikely MOD became the most played online PC action game in the world almost immediately after its release in August 1999," said Doug Lombard, VP of Marketing at Valve. "For the past 12 years, it has continued to be one of the most-played games in the world, headline competitive gaming tournaments and selling over 25 million units worldwide across the franchise. CS: GO promises to expand on CS' award-winning gameplay and deliver it to gamers on the PC as well as the next gen consoles and the Mac."

CS: GO is being developed by Valve in cooperation with Seattle-based Hidden Path Entertainment. The title is targeted for release in early 2012 and will be playable at this year's PAX Prime and London Games Festival.

KICK ASS!!!

paxjax on
  • Options
    iSurrenderiSurrender Registered User regular
    SEGA just announced that they are confirmed at Pax with the following games:

"The list of games playable at SEGA’s booth at PAX includes:

•Aliens: Colonial Marines™
    •Binary Domain™
    •Renegade Ops™
    •Rise of Nightmares™
    •Shinobi™
    •Sonic Generations™
    •The House of the Dead: OVERKILL™ – Extended Cut "

Source: http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?376134-SEGA-Announces-Lineup-for-PAX-Prime-2011!

• Options
    james1221james1221 Registered User regular
    The group from Bioware said to me next week they will release their information in regards to Mass Effect 3 being brought to PAX.

• Options
    james1221 wrote:
    The group from Bioware said to me next week they will release their information in regards to Mass Effect 3 being brought to PAX.

fantastic :D

• Options
    Coldbrew wrote:

ive got a few friends who are 1.6 zealots they're gonna be so jealous when they find out im going to have a chance to try this out before them!

• Options
    ColdbrewColdbrew Down in Front Productions Lake Stevens, WARegistered User regular
    Mass Effect 3 and Sonic Generations? So much to play, thankfully I don't have much to film on Saturday and Sunday, might actually have time to play everything I want to for once.

NSw0gum.png
  • Options
    cedelacruzcedelacruz Kirkland WARegistered User regular
    Amy.Lukima wrote:

sweetness, i'll make sure to drop by the booth!

• Options
    james1221james1221 Registered User regular
  • Options
    2K games is going to debut Borderlands 2, with it's own booth and playable demo! I'm really psyched for this. Oh, and also The Darkness II. Here's their press release:
    2K Games Prepares North American Debut of Borderlands™ 2 at PAX Prime 2011

Ultimate four-player Role-Playing Shooter lootfest anchors trifecta of debuts, including The Darkness™ II and XCOM™

New York, NY – August 15, 2011 – 2K Games announced today that PAX Prime 2011 will serve as the official North American debut for Borderlands™ 2 (Booth #3417), the next breakout four-player co-op hit. Eager fans will be able to catch their first glimpse of the evolution of the Role-Playing Shooter, one of its brand new character classes and the first tidbits of its epic story of revenge and redemption at the show being held at the Washington State Convention Center in Seattle August 26 – 28. This year’s action-packed lineup will also include a playable demo and a panel for The Darkness™ II (Booth #3317), and the continuation of its Citizen Skywatch Alternate Reality Game for XCOM™ (Booth #3417), debuting exclusively during the show.

The Darkness II (Booth #3317)
    The Darkness II video game is the sequel to the million unit-selling 2007 title, The Darkness. The title brings a unique new combat mechanic through Quad-Wielding™, which will allow players to slash, grab, and throw objects and enemies with two Demon Arms while simultaneously firing two weapons. The game is layered with thematic elements of dark versus light, steeped in deep and twisted storytelling, and maintains the stylistic violence visualized through a graphic noir technique, true to its comic book origins. The game will be available on February 7, 2012 in North America and February 10, 2012 internationally for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and Windows PC.

Panel – Video Games and Comics: A Natural Partnership? – Friday, August 26, 2011, 11:00 a.m., Unicorn Theater
    Marc Silvestri, CEO of TopCow and Creator of The Darkness; Sheldon Carter, Creative Director at Digital Extremes; and Ron Davey, lead environmental artist at Digital Extremes will discuss how the blockbuster comic has taken on a new life in video games and the inspirations behind The Darkness II. Ten limited-edition Darkling statues will also be given away to panel attendees.

XCOM (Booth #3417)
    Featuring a bold new origin story told from a new perspective, XCOM pits Special Agent William Carter and his team against the threat of human extinction from an insidious otherworldly force. But every enemy is an opportunity – players will strike surgically against the alien menace, capture their technology, and by the science of desperation – turn the invaders’ weapons against them. Armed with these lethal new tools of war, players will command their squad on XCOM’s front lines: Main Street, USA. The game will be available on March 6, 2012 in North America and March 9, 2012 internationally for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Windows PC.

Attendees at PAX will be able to step into Citizen One’s Seattle bunker as he recruits new agents into Citizen SkyWatch to expose the government’s attempts to cover up the unknown threat invading our skies.

Borderlands 2 (Booth #3417)
    Currently in development at world-renowned developer Gearbox Software and coming to the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Windows PC during Take-Two’s fiscal year 2013 beginning on April 1, 2012, Borderlands 2 is the ultimate four-player Role-Playing Shooter loot fest. Combining invention and evolution, Borderlands 2 features all new characters, skills, environments, enemies, weapons and equipment, which come together in an ambitiously crafted story. Players will reveal secrets, and escalate mysteries of the Borderlands universe as they adventure across the unexplored new areas of Pandora.

Panel – Inside Gearbox Software – Sunday, August 28, 2011, 3:00 p.m., Pegasus Theatre
    Gearbox is back with their yearly panel at PAX Prime! Get a behind-the-scenes look at all the Gearbox Software titles, including Borderlands 2, Duke Nukem Forever® and more. And, what is a Gearbox panel without exclusives, surprises, and of course pizza!

The Darkness II, XCOM and Borderlands 2 are not yet rated by the ESRB. For more information on The Darkness II, please visit www.embracethedarkness.com. To see more of XCOM, please visit www.xcom.com. To learn more about Borderlands 2, please visit www.borderlands2.com.

For more information about PAX Prime 2011, please visit http://prime.paxsite.com/.

2K Games is a division of 2K, a publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO).

NSw0gum.png
  • Options
    DjFILDjFIL Registered User regular
    Things are really starting to warm up. For those who haven't noticed and want even more hype... the front page for PAX Prime (http://prime.paxsite.com/index.php) now has the sponsors list up, which is 4 pages long! Plenty of big names on that list, hopefully that helps indicate items to be seen on the floor.

• Options
    edited August 2011
    Looking at the exhibitors list for the last PAX Prime and PAX East along with the developers' and publishers' upcoming projects, I put together the following list of things we might expect to see at the show. With the exception of those listed previously in this thread, these are unconfirmed; some are very likely, some are just wishful thinking.
    24 Caret Games
    Retro/Grade

2K Games
    Bioshock Infinite
    Spec Ops The Line
    XCOM
    The Darkness II
    Borderlands 2

343 Industries
    Halo Anniversary
    Halo 4
    Halofest

Activision
    X-Men Destiny
    Spider-Man Edge of Time
    Modern Warfare 3
    Prototype 2
    007 GoldenEye Reloaded

ArenaNet
    Guild Wars 2

Autumn Games
    Skullgirls

Bethesda
    Rage
    Skyrim
    Prey 2
    Dishonored

BioWare
    Mass Effect 3

Capcom Games
    Resident Evil
    Dead Rising Case West

Carbine Studios

CCP Games
    EVE Online

Chromed
    March 32nd

D3 Publisher

Demiurge Studios
    Shoot Many Robots

Devolver Digital
    Serious Sam

EA
    Battlefield 3
    Need For Speed The Run
    Overstrike
    Kingdoms of Amalur
    Mass Effect 3
    SSX
    Burnout Crash

En Masse En.
    Tera

Fallen Earth LLC
    Fallen Earth MMO

Frozen Codebase
    BurgerTime HD

Gazillion Ent.
    Super Hero Squad
    Marvel Universe
    Fortune Online
    Lego Universe

Grinding Gear Games
    Path Of Exile

Harmonix
    Dance Central 2

Hothead Games
    The Baconing
    Kard Combat

Ignition Entertainment
    Dragons Crown
    El Shaddai

Illfonic, LLC
    Nexuiz
    Ghetto golf

Kalypso Media USA
    Boulder Dash XL
    Tropico 4

LucasArts
    Star Wars Kinect

Mad Catz
    Rock Band 3

Microsoft
    Gears of War 3
    Halo Anniversary

Minecraft
    Minecraft

Monaco & SpyParty
    Monaco/SpyParty

Moonshot Games
    Fallen Frontier

NCSoft
    WildStar
    City Of Heroes
    Aion
    Guild Wars

Nintendo
    Zelda Skyward Sword
    Super Mario 3d Land
    StarFox 64 3d
    Pokemon Rumble Blast
    3DS stuff

OnLive
    OnLive Subscriptions

Red 5 Studios
    Firefall

Riot Games
    League of Legends

Robot Entertainment
    Orcs Must Die
    Age of Empires Online

Rockstar Games
    Max Payne 3

Runic Games
    Torchlight 2

SEGA of America
    Aliens Colonial Marines
    Binary Domain
    Renegade Ops
    Rise of Nightmares
    Shinobi
    Sonic Generations

Ska Studios
    Charlie Murder

Sony
    Starhawk
    Resistance 3
    Uncharted 3

SouthPeak Games
    Stronghold 3

SquareEnix
    Final Fantasy XIII-2
    Dead Island
    Heroes of Ruin
    Tomb Raider
    Hitman Absolution

SRRN Games
    Ash

TellTale Games
    Jurassic Park
    Walking Dead
    Fables

The Behemoth
    BattleBlock Theater

The PAX 10
    The PAX 10!!

THQ
    Darksiders 2
    Warhammer Space Marine
    Metro Last Light
    inSane
    Saints Row

Torn Banner Studios
    Age of Chivalry

Trion Worlds
    Rift
    End of Nations

Turbine
    Lord of the Rings Online

Twisted Pixel Games
    The Gunstringer

Ubisoft
    Just Dance 3
    Rocksmith
    Driver San Francisco
    Far Cry 3

Valve

WB Games
    Batman Arkham City
    Gotham City Impostors

Edited for formatting

soonerjudd on
  • Options
    soonerjudd wrote:
    24 Caret Games
    Retro/Grade

2K Games
    Bioshock Infinite
    Spec Ops The Line
    XCOM
    The Darkness II
    Borderlands 2

343 Industries
    Halo Anniversary
    Halo 4
    Halofest

Activision
    X-Men Destiny
    Spider-Man Edge of Time
    Modern Warfare 3
    Prototype 2
    007 GoldenEye Reloaded

ArenaNet
    Guild Wars 2

Autumn Games
    Skullgirls

Bethesda
    Rage
    Skyrim
    Prey 2
    Dishonored

BioWare
    Mass Effect 3

Capcom Games
    Resident Evil
    Dead Rising Case West

Carbine Studios

CCP Games
    EVE Online

Chromed
    March 32nd

D3 Publisher

Demiurge Studios
    Shoot Many Robots

Devolver Digital
    Serious Sam

EA
    Battlefield 3
    Need For Speed The Run
    Overstrike
    Kingdoms of Amalur
    Mass Effect 3
    SSX
    Burnout Crash

En Masse En.
    Tera

Fallen Earth LLC
    Fallen Earth MMO

Frozen Codebase
    BurgerTime HD

Gazillion Ent.
    Super Hero Squad
    Marvel Universe
    Fortune Online
    Lego Universe

Grinding Gear Games
    Path Of Exile

Harmonix
    Dance Central 2

Hothead Games
    The Baconing
    Kard Combat

Ignition Entertainment
    Dragons Crown
    El Shaddai

Illfonic, LLC
    Nexuiz
    Ghetto golf

Kalypso Media USA
    Boulder Dash XL
    Tropico 4

LucasArts
    Star Wars Kinect

Mad Catz
    Rock Band 3

Microsoft
    Gears of War 3
    Halo Anniversary

Minecraft
    Minecraft

Monaco & SpyParty
    Monaco/SpyParty

Moonshot Games
    Fallen Frontier

NCSoft
    WildStar
    City Of Heroes
    Aion
    Guild Wars

Nintendo
    Zelda Skyward Sword
    Super Mario 3d Land
    StarFox 64 3d
    Pokemon Rumble Blast
    3DS stuff

OnLive
    OnLive Subscriptions

Red 5 Studios
    Firefall

Riot Games
    League of Legends

Robot Entertainment
    Orcs Must Die
    Age of Empires Online

Rockstar Games
    Max Payne 3

Runic Games
    Torchlight 2

SEGA of America
    Aliens Colonial Marines
    Binary Domain
    Renegade Ops
    Rise of Nightmares
    Shinobi
    Sonic Generations

Ska Studios
    Charlie Murder

Sony
    Starhawk
    Resistance 3
    Uncharted 3

SouthPeak Games
    Stronghold 3

SquareEnix
    Final Fantasy XIII-2
    Dead Island
    Heroes of Ruin
    Tomb Raider
    Hitman Absolution

SRRN Games
    Ash

TellTale Games
    Jurassic Park
    Walking Dead
    Fables

The Behemoth
    BattleBlock Theater

The PAX 10
    The PAX 10!!

THQ
    Darksiders 2
    Warhammer Space Marine
    Metro Last Light
    inSane
    Saints Row

Torn Banner Studios
    Age of Chivalry

Trion Worlds
    Rift
    End of Nations

Turbine
    Lord of the Rings Online

Twisted Pixel Games
    The Gunstringer

Ubisoft
    Just Dance 3
    Rocksmith
    Driver San Francisco
    Far Cry 3

Valve

WB Games
    Batman Arkham City
    Gotham City Impostors

great list cheers for putting that up

• Options
    harlanisgroggharlanisgrogg Registered User regular
    edited August 2011
    Dungeon Overlord (the Hardcore Facebook strategy game from Indy Developer Night Owl Games) will be at PAX! Come play with us:

Our game is currently in free open beta, and we'd love any feedback/suggestions: http://bit.ly/doPAXlaunch
    * enforcers, PM me and I can get you some free boosts to help you check out the game.

Come see us @demo table 5 on the second floor of WSCC with our partner Z-Man games and you can also try your hand at Dungeon Lord (the Board Game)!

harlanisgrogg on
    Grogg Sayz: Why People Fear Me? Orcz are gud.
  • Options
    soonerjudd wrote:
    24 Caret Games
    Retro/Grade

2K Games
    Bioshock Infinite
    Spec Ops The Line
    XCOM
    The Darkness II
    Borderlands 2

343 Industries
    Halo Anniversary
    Halo 4
    Halofest

Activision
    X-Men Destiny
    Spider-Man Edge of Time
    Modern Warfare 3
    Prototype 2
    007 GoldenEye Reloaded

ArenaNet
    Guild Wars 2

Autumn Games
    Skullgirls

Bethesda
    Rage
    Skyrim
    Prey 2
    Dishonored

BioWare
    Mass Effect 3

Capcom Games
    Resident Evil
    Dead Rising Case West

Carbine Studios

CCP Games
    EVE Online

Chromed
    March 32nd

D3 Publisher

Demiurge Studios
    Shoot Many Robots

Devolver Digital
    Serious Sam

EA
    Battlefield 3
    Need For Speed The Run
    Overstrike
    Kingdoms of Amalur
    Mass Effect 3
    SSX
    Burnout Crash

En Masse En.
    Tera

Fallen Earth LLC
    Fallen Earth MMO

Frozen Codebase
    BurgerTime HD

Gazillion Ent.
    Super Hero Squad
    Marvel Universe
    Fortune Online
    Lego Universe

Grinding Gear Games
    Path Of Exile

Harmonix
    Dance Central 2

Hothead Games
    The Baconing
    Kard Combat

Ignition Entertainment
    Dragons Crown
    El Shaddai

Illfonic, LLC
    Nexuiz
    Ghetto golf

Kalypso Media USA
    Boulder Dash XL
    Tropico 4

LucasArts
    Star Wars Kinect

Mad Catz
    Rock Band 3

Microsoft
    Gears of War 3
    Halo Anniversary

Minecraft
    Minecraft

Monaco & SpyParty
    Monaco/SpyParty

Moonshot Games
    Fallen Frontier

NCSoft
    WildStar
    City Of Heroes
    Aion
    Guild Wars

Nintendo
    Zelda Skyward Sword
    Super Mario 3d Land
    StarFox 64 3d
    Pokemon Rumble Blast
    3DS stuff

OnLive
    OnLive Subscriptions

Red 5 Studios
    Firefall

Riot Games
    League of Legends

Robot Entertainment
    Orcs Must Die
    Age of Empires Online

Rockstar Games
    Max Payne 3

Runic Games
    Torchlight 2

SEGA of America
    Aliens Colonial Marines
    Binary Domain
    Renegade Ops
    Rise of Nightmares
    Shinobi
    Sonic Generations

Ska Studios
    Charlie Murder

Sony
    Starhawk
    Resistance 3
    Uncharted 3

SouthPeak Games
    Stronghold 3

SquareEnix
    Final Fantasy XIII-2
    Dead Island
    Heroes of Ruin
    Tomb Raider
    Hitman Absolution

SRRN Games
    Ash

TellTale Games
    Jurassic Park
    Walking Dead
    Fables

The Behemoth
    BattleBlock Theater

The PAX 10
    The PAX 10!!

THQ
    Darksiders 2
    Warhammer Space Marine
    Metro Last Light
    inSane
    Saints Row

Torn Banner Studios
    Age of Chivalry

Trion Worlds
    Rift
    End of Nations

Turbine
    Lord of the Rings Online

Twisted Pixel Games
    The Gunstringer

Ubisoft
    Just Dance 3
    Rocksmith
    Driver San Francisco
    Far Cry 3

Valve

WB Games
    Batman Arkham City
    Gotham City Impostors

Edited for formatting

Is Devolver Digital on the sponsors list or have they said somewhere that they will be at PAX? I haven't seen it anywhere, maybe I just missed it. If they are then that means they could have Serious Sam 3 here. And I would go totally ape shit! So yeah I'm really curious now, it would really make my day to know that they will be there.

NSw0gum.png
  • Options
    recycledairrecycledair Registered User regular
    edited August 2011
    Pretty bummed out that Hothead Games won't be there this year.. I was hoping they'd be showing off the latest DeathSpank game that's coming out (The Baconing)...

Regardless, I will be totally wearing a DeathSpank/The Baconing t-shirt one of the days I'm at PAX. :D

Whoops: Noticed that you included Hothead. I asked them on twitter a few weeks back if they'd be at PAX and they said they would not be.

recycledair on
  • Options
    killtripkilltrip Registered User regular