The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Computer having trouble starting up

Glirk DientGlirk Dient Registered User
I have a computer that is having difficulty starting up sometimes. If you leave it powered on for a little while(10+ minutes) it will boot itself up. Other than than it just hangs in limbo with lights on but nothing comes up on the monitor. Once it does boot up the computer starts up as if it were in hibernation. All the old programs are running and a song paused will be at the same spot. Everything is how it was before shut down. Even if you un plug the power it still stays like this.

XBL gamertag: GlurkDient
Steam Username:Glirk_Dient
Glirk Dient on

• XeddicusXeddicus Registered User regular
    Even if you unplug the power cord? What the hell. I never use hibernation so I don't know if it can do that, but are you sure it's being powered down before pulling the cord?

As for the booting it could be anything. Run Memtest, boot into safe made and see if that helps. Checked for malware? It's kind of a crap shoot.

"For no one - no one in this world can you trust. Not men. Not women. Not beasts...this you can trust."