As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

MosBenMosBen Tacoma, WARegistered User regular
So, I just picked up a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, and I'm trying to figure out how to get movies onto the thing. I plugged into a usb port and it came up fine. I moved a video file over and got a warning that the file didn't conform to the devices specifications, or some such thing. I said, "Fine," and moved it over anyway. The video played fine, but wasn't full screen.

I figure I either need a file converter or a different video player. Any help?

MosBen on

• Options
    I guess I'll bump this, to see if I can get some help. I had an iPod and a PSP, so I'm used to using video converters, but I'm just not sure if that's what I'm supposed to be doing with this thing, of if it's just something I'm missing. Help!

• Options
    Well, and just after I posted it, I figured it out. A) Yes, you have to convert the files if they're .mkv or similar, but most work, and B) as for the full screen thing, that resolved after a driver update.