As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

New TCG: Legend of the Cipher

mezznmezzn Registered User new member
edited September 2011 in Critical Failures
Greetings!

I'm very new to these forums, so I hope I'm posting this in the right place. I PMed Whipstitch Zombie before posting, and haven't heard back, so I've taken his silence as tacit permission. With that disclaimer out of the way:

I'm part of a development team that's created a game called Legend of the Cipher. It's a strategy-based trading card game with an integrated cipher/rap battle challenge system, which makes it the first to fully immerse players in the reality of the hip hop industry.

I'm not a bot or plugging a personal website. I'm here to gauge this community's interest in a game of this nature. Hip hop is one of the world's most ubiquitous art forms, and our team was surprised that no hip hop-based TCGs existed; so we've created a game that not only emphasizes lyrical talent, but business acumen, as well, and any mixture of the two can be used to win the game. We plan on including representatives of the entire spectrum of hip hop, from MC Frontalot and Schaffer the Dark Lord to Jay-Z and Lupe Fiasco to Prince Ea and Dumbfoundead, and everyone in between.

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please check out www.game-on-loc.com, where you'll find a detailed break-down of the game's rules (in the About section), along with links to all our other pages and resources for supporting us. Also, feel free to post in this thread, or PM me, if you have any questions or feedback.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

P.S. If I've posted this in the wrong place, I apologize, and am happy to remove this post and repost in the appropriate forum.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
mezzn on

• Options
    mezznmezzn Registered User new member
    Look! Look, with your special eyes!

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
  • Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    mezzn wrote:
    I've taken his silence as tacit permission.

This is how stuff works anywhere in the world.

This discussion has been closed.