As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

L-l-l-look at you, [Chat]ter, a p-pathetic creature of meat and bone.

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    is motrin ibuprofen?

that explains it

ibuprofen is about as potent as flour for me

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Inquisitor wrote:
    actually what I really want is a little bowl of those cheesy tater tot things from taco bell

but I don't really like anything else they serve there

Wait what? They stopped doing cheesy fiesta potatoes? Oh fuck dat!

no, I don't think so?

at least, that is not what I am saying

Wow I totally misread your post somehow. I am blaming my cold, yes. Yes, that is what I shall blame.

Maybe I should just crawl back into bed and start the day over.

• Options
    PasserbyePasserbye I am much older than you. in Beach CityRegistered User regular
    Gonna go... pro'lly... fuck around on DK's server.

Tired of not working. Tired of not having a damn phone.

BAH.

Be good to each other, [chat].

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    syndalis wrote:
    BobCesca wrote:
    About to use FaceTime for the first time to chat with my Mum.

Hopefully everything will work.

FaceTime works wonderfully.

Of course, the reason it does is because all of maybe 10 devices in the world make use of it and it's not allowed to work over anything but wifi.

With it that locked down, no wonder it works as well as it does.

It really is amazing how much god damn chaos that multiple configurations of hardware and connections can cause.

• Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    actually what I really want is a little bowl of those cheesy tater tot things from taco bell

If you're grossed out by the (admittedly weird-looking and offputting) bean or beef paste, try one of the steak tacos- regular or fresca. They serve chunks of beef, and it's actually whole, discernible food- you can look in there and pick out the different ingredients.

• Options
    DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    edited September 2011
    Inquisitor wrote:

Wait what? They stopped doing cheesy fiesta potatoes? Oh fuck dat!

rest easy (easily?) sir. they are still served.

DasUberEdward on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Organichu wrote:

If you're grossed out by the (admittedly weird-looking and offputting) bean or beef paste, try one of the steak tacos- regular or fresca. They serve chunks of beef, and it's actually whole, discernible food- you can look in there and pick out the different ingredients.

*hi5*

Chu confirms my suggestion.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Motrin used to be, according to the commercials I grew up on, for old people with hip pain.

• Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    Easy. Also, breakfast time!

• Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    i dont have any debt : D

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
  • Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    syndalis wrote:
    BobCesca wrote:

Of course, the reason it does is because all of maybe 10 devices in the world make use of it and it's not allowed to work over anything but wifi.

Don't we have Skype for this?
    I use Skype and FaceTime both.

Skype is the tool I use when I need to video chat with a PC or an Android user.

FaceTime covers all other uses. And is much nicer. but at the expense of a much smaller pool of uses.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    hmm should i eat Indian food or go to taco bell.

y'all made me really really want taco bell.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    So far the only thing that helps the pain is the Oxycodone in the Percocet- but it also makes me high and euphoric in a way that makes me really uncomfortable. Plus I feel stupid and useless when high.

I'm supposed to go back for the cast tomorrow. I guess I'll talk then about getting a milder narcotic.

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    The Taco Bell Seven Layer Burrito is one of the most bizarre things they serve.

I mean, it's the vegetarian option for sure (loads of stuff, no meat), but the texture of the various incredients coming together ends up giving it the mouthfeel of a tortilla filled with flavorful, chunky snot.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote:

*hi5*

Chu confirms my suggestion.

it doesn't gross me out, I just don't find it tasty

next time I go I will try one of these steak things

• Options
    Modern ManModern Man Registered User regular
    syndalis wrote:

I mean, it's the vegetarian option for sure (loads of stuff, no meat), but the texture of the various incredients coming together ends up giving it the mouthfeel of a tortilla filled with flavorful, chunky snot.
    Why the hell are you eating at Taco Bell? Ughh.

Aetian Jupiter - 41 Gunslinger - The Old Republic
    Rigorous Scholarship

• Options
    I love Taco Bell so much. It's easily my favorite fast food.

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    I think I am going to have burger king for lunch

I am hungry for fast food

DON'T DO IT. Tell me what area of town you're in, I'll hook you up with a decent destination if I can. Taco Bell is a travesty.

• Options
    i dont have any debt : D

jelly

I'd like to pay off my student loan debt

• Options
    syndalis wrote:

This is the same company that decided a burrito should also have fritos stuffed inside.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    spool32 wrote:

DON'T DO IT. Tell me what area of town you're in, I'll hook you up with a decent destination if I can. Taco Bell is a travesty.

but I want fast food :(

whopper!

chic fil a is nearby but a hamburger sounds better

• Options
    man. taco bell keeps sounding better and better

especially as I stare at this 5 day old Indian uh stuff. Yup off to taco bell.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Gears of War 3 is pretty solid for the hour I played before work. Though whatever you think about the story of the game, the base shooter has always been fun times.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    My flight was canceled... Now I get to sit around the airport and get drunk!

• Options
    electricitylikesmeelectricitylikesme Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote:
    Gears of War 3 is pretty solid for the hour I played before work. Though whatever you think about the story of the game, the base shooter has always been fun times.

Wait it's out? WANT.

• Options
    spool32 wrote:

whopper!

dude you know burger king is a let down 50% of the time.

don't flip that coin.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    get wendy's !!!

or find a food cart

• Options
    YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    Preacher wrote:

After my standing in line on Madden day to preorder Harvest Moon, I now have to stand in line on Gears 3 day to get Harvest Moon.

• Options
    spool32 wrote:

whopper!

Stop that! Stop it right now!

If you're anywhere near downtown, go get garage mahal. Excellent fast food indian out of a food truck blessed by vishnu.

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    I only eat from local mom&pop fast food joints.[/Lies]

• Options
    BobCescaBobCesca Is a girl Birmingham, UKRegistered User regular
    syndalis wrote:
    BobCesca wrote:

This would be working a lot better if Mum actually signed in.

Time to email her and check she hasn't forgotten/is confused.

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    But if it comes to a 6 ounce burger from Rocker & Relish on the Lisburn Road or a Whopper, R&R wins.

• Options
    get wendy's !!!

or find a food cart

there is a wendy's nearby

but I don't like their burgers much

• Options
    Damnit now I want samosas. West of the dam is a wasteland for good food, I swear. It's the same three or four places over and over and over.

• Options
    Preacher wrote:

Wait it's out? WANT.

Yeah I picked it up at a midnight release, just about any store that sells games will probably have tons.

Oh and as usual midnight release had so many geek stereotypes I felt shame like pony at a steam punk convention.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Preacher wrote:

Yup. This has been my stance since a friend and I played co-op on the original. It's just a fun time.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    get wendy's !!!

or find a food cart

there is a wendy's nearby

but I don't like their burgers much

have you had their chicken nugs dogg?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    @Organichu

Beardcam-whoring
    beard.jpg

• Options
    Preacher wrote:

Yup. This has been my stance since a friend and I played co-op on the original. It's just a fun time.

Yeah I intend on doing a marathon of all 3 this weekend after beating the third this week.

Also an hour into the game and holy shit two actual female characters already in the game, I guess thats what happens when you get a female writer behind the third game.

pleasepaypreacher.net
This discussion has been closed.